Author Message

IkamiruXE

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2013
Posts
17
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 13, 2014 11:54 pm   Last edited by IkamiruXE on Jan 15, 2014 1:52 am. Edited 5 times in total

[NEW] [GUIDE] Ravager [100% DMG/100% DEF] [WIP]

The executioner
Ravager/Guardian
The executioner

This is all based on theory crafting if you are a player of one of the sub-classes and want to share your knowledge/experience on it please tell me so I might change my mind.

Why 100% DMG and 100% DEF?
Because we take the Envoy for Armor of Thorns.
This will give us 5% of DEF added as CRIT.
This allows us to not need any CRIT in offensive tree.


Sub-classes
Instead of telling you what subclass you should pick I would like to refer you to a topic I made which includes all the supportive skills that could help you of each class available.
This is so that you can choose the supportive skills of the class you want and I won't have people complaining about what works and what not.
This will also help you choose exactly what you want to do with your character.

Sub-Class Supportive Abilities

What Eidolon should I take?
I would say the currently easiest to get Eidolon and probably best one is Sigrun because she gives you a reflect shield that also heals you when hit.


Envoy Path


Skills

Change the Guardian stun for more damage or another status effect.
Advertisement

augustthirteen

Rank 0
augustthirteen
Joined
12 Jan 2014
Posts
23
Location
Gotham City, Philippines
PostedJan 14, 2014 4:53 am
i cant see your pictures.

IkamiruXE

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2013
Posts
17
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 14, 2014 5:38 am
augustthirteen wrote:
i cant see your pictures.  


I fixed it Smile

sharwoods

Twin Saga Gold Founder
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Posts
31
Location
singpaore Singapore
PostedJan 14, 2014 8:56 am
vindictive burst? it not in our envoy path in our path maybe in go version of aura kingdom

rexzshadow

Rank 2
Joined
21 Nov 2009
Posts
464
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2014 10:47 am
Not worth it, the 2 buffs you get from guard will have retardly long CD to the point they are kinda useless. 120s on phalanx and 135s on mirrored shield. Shield bash stun isn't that great, I mean its 3s duration and if you ultimate skill your skill its 2.5s and since you can't chain stun in pve and your stun has way lower cd seems kinda pointless. Then that 5% def from the weapon is barely any crit, its 5% bonus def, and 5% def to crit that means your getting 5% of 5% which is 0.25% of def to crit..... thats like nothing.

NerdKingDork

Rank 0
Joined
17 Dec 2013
Posts
120
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2014 11:55 am
rexzshadow wrote:
Not worth it, the 2 buffs you get from guard will have retardly long CD to the point they are kinda useless. 120s on phalanx and 135s on mirrored shield. Shield bash stun isn't that great, I mean its 3s duration and if you ultimate skill your skill its 2.5s and since you can't chain stun in pve and your stun has way lower cd seems kinda pointless. Then that 5% def from the weapon is barely any crit, its 5% bonus def, and 5% def to crit that means your getting 5% of 5% which is 0.25% of def to crit..... thats like nothing.  


it's actually something once the defense required to cap is like 18k at lv65 so 5% of 18k is 900 crit

rexzshadow

Rank 2
Joined
21 Nov 2009
Posts
464
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2014 12:05 pm
NerdKingDork wrote:
rexzshadow wrote:
Not worth it, the 2 buffs you get from guard will have retardly long CD to the point they are kinda useless. 120s on phalanx and 135s on mirrored shield. Shield bash stun isn't that great, I mean its 3s duration and if you ultimate skill your skill its 2.5s and since you can't chain stun in pve and your stun has way lower cd seems kinda pointless. Then that 5% def from the weapon is barely any crit, its 5% bonus def, and 5% def to crit that means your getting 5% of 5% which is 0.25% of def to crit..... thats like nothing.  


it's actually something once the defense required to cap is like 18k at lv65 so 5% of 18k is 900 crit  


Your doing the math wrong, shield give you 5% def, and 5% of def is changed to crit. So 18k def give you 900 crit, then bonus 5% def is only 900def which in turn give you 45 crit. Not worth it. The enoy path is worth it but getting guard sub for def to get more crit is not worth it.

IkamiruXE

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2013
Posts
17
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 14, 2014 9:43 pm
I will do some more theory crafting in other classes I agree that the cooldowns are very long but so will they be for any other class.
Do keep in mind 0.25% CRT is still 0.25% more.
Def is easier to get then CRT.

I'm thinking that Ravager, Wizard could also work.

IkamiruXE

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2013
Posts
17
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 14, 2014 10:06 pm
Wrote a big new section on what classes you can pick as Ravager.
Right now I have a change of heart and really think Wizard is really good on Ravagers.

rexzshadow

Rank 2
Joined
21 Nov 2009
Posts
464
Location
United States
PostedJan 14, 2014 10:36 pm
IkamiruXE wrote:
I will do some more theory crafting in other classes I agree that the cooldowns are very long but so will they be for any other class.
Do keep in mind 0.25% CRT is still 0.25% more.
Def is easier to get then CRT.

I'm thinking that Ravager, Wizard could also work.  

nerdkingdork said you need 18k def to hit 75% def which is cap. So 5% extra def from shield 5% is 900 def, 5% of 900 ish 45. Thats 45 crit -.- completely not worth it at all.

Wiz is nice for instant thunder it works great with every class really. The meteor aoe helps with extra aoe and you get a heal.

I'm still leaning toward Bard really coz most skills you get from sub are not useful PvE wise as ravager skill a long is spmable =X PvP not so sure but having sub bard makes you super hard to kill which is also good.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: