yangeric439

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Stuck at "Verifying account and password..."

Title
I was logging on to AK and this message was stuck on the screen for about 10 minutes. Usually, it should only take a few seconds max for me.
Advertisement

dorahan1

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 12:24 pm
yeah same happen to me 2 >_> no idea whats going on tho

zackymas2000

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 12:27 pm

yep

the same to me

xiaoxuee

Rank 0
xiaoxuee
PostedJan 13, 2014 6:05 pm
Does that still come up if you force exit AK and re-launch it via launcher?

eveoceans

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2014 7:31 pm
I don't know if this will work for you but go into your C: drive and then Aeria Games > Aura Kingdom and right click Launcher.exe and run as an administrator. I had the same problem if I launched it with the Aeria ignite launcher but this solution helped me.

lawtoua

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2014 8:30 pm
eveoceans wrote:
I don't know if this will work for you but go into your C: drive and then Aeria Games > Aura Kingdom and right click Launcher.exe and run as an administrator. I had the same problem if I launched it with the Aeria ignite launcher but this solution helped me.  

Ty Eveoceans, it worked for me.

blinkdevil

Rank 0
blinkdevil
PostedJan 13, 2014 9:21 pm
eveoceans wrote:

Ty

The Touch of Death

TimotheosHaG

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2014 10:44 pm

DID NOT WORK FOR ME!

eveoceans wrote:

Did not work for me Sad Server down again? Anyone know?

balance_truth

Rank 0
balance_truth
PostedJan 13, 2014 10:45 pm
eveoceans wrote:

Thanks ^^

DemonicxMeloco

Rank 0
DemonicxMeloco
PostedJan 14, 2014 4:09 am
eveoceans wrote:

Didnt work for me either. Sad

Aura Kingdom player. Closed Beta/Stress Test name: Mirashi