angelhello2010

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 2:24 am

First time spender package.

Was trying to sell my yellow accessories. I notice that many of them offers me to trade with the package. Is there right now a way to get these package beside spending ap

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

shasow3

Rank 0
shasow3
PostedJan 12, 2014 2:40 am
No, the only way to get them is to buy/use AP or trade for them. Not sure what yellow accessories these are, but I'd say it's a pretty good deal.

michaellam567

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 2:46 am
shasow3 wrote:
No, the only way to get them is to buy/use AP or trade for them. Not sure what yellow accessories these are, but I'd say it's a pretty good deal.  

You can get the package from the Saturday world boss

shasow3

Rank 0
shasow3
PostedJan 12, 2014 2:49 am
michaellam567 wrote:
shasow3 wrote:

I've never heard of this boss, but I wonder why they would do this? It's a "First Time Spender Package", not a "Kill a World Boss Package". Seems a bit unfair and makes the promotion very misleading.

michaellam567

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 3:10 am
shasow3 wrote:
michaellam567 wrote:
shasow3 wrote:

I've never heard of this boss, but I wonder why they would do this? It's a "First Time Spender Package", not a "Kill a World Boss Package". Seems a bit unfair and makes the promotion very misleading.  

It's a bug

angelhello2010

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 3:34 am
No wonder the server is flooded with these packages. Seem like the game economy gonna Free Knights up.
I think I go back to my tw game.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

shasow3

Rank 0
shasow3
PostedJan 12, 2014 4:01 am
michaellam567 wrote:
shasow3 wrote:
michaellam567 wrote:
shasow3 wrote:

It's a bug  

That's one serious bug....

rrezz

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
rrezz
PostedJan 12, 2014 4:23 am
shasow3 wrote:
michaellam567 wrote:
shasow3 wrote:
michaellam567 wrote:
shasow3 wrote:

It's a bug  

That's one serious bug....  

The bosses where supposed to drop there own separate packs, much like the first time spender.

But the Spender pack overided the real pack somehow, so they've been dropping since release.

Ex some of the bosses drop packs with the same name as the Kotohana package, but the contents are what the boss is supposed to drop.

So it confuses alot of people. because you don't know if your buyinf a Eidolon pack or a package for a red rose lol.

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedJan 12, 2014 6:59 am
michaellam567 wrote:
shasow3 wrote:

GMs are removing it from that boss' drop table.