ashgorblood1

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 1:18 am

lv48. Eye for an Eye

I've been trying for around 30 mins now to do this quest I've finally given up it's broken. I release the bats where I'm meant to but it isn't counted, I've abandoned and retried around 10 times... There is only one spot that allows the bats to be released so it's not a case of wrong area soon as you click the bags regardless of location it will always move you to that spot.
Advertisement

teentitanbg

Rank 0
teentitanbg
PostedJan 12, 2014 2:05 am
Go change diff channels if bats stuck not at there (X: 632 Y: 266).

slipsaw

Rank 0
slipsaw
PostedJan 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Re: lv48. Eye for an Eye

ashgorblood1 wrote:
I've been trying for around 30 mins now to do this quest I've finally given up it's broken. I release the bats where I'm meant to but it isn't counted, I've abandoned and retried around 10 times... There is only one spot that allows the bats to be released so it's not a case of wrong area soon as you click the bags regardless of location it will always move you to that spot.  

have the same issue and i have no clue what to do -.-

pikachu2510

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2014 6:08 pm
you should abandon the quest then switch channel and take the quest again, thats how i got mine to work

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Jellyfish10001
PostedFeb 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Re: lv48. Eye for an Eye

ashgorblood1 wrote:

Please try the solutions that others have stated.

Just as a note -- this issue has been reported and is being looked into.