Joojidono

Rank 0
Joojidono
PostedJan 11, 2014 2:49 am

Stuck on main questline

Seems I just horribly messed up
Hi guys,
I got stuck on the quest "King of the Flowertraps".
I can't summon the boss "Andras" and I suspect that's because I lost my special status of being followed by fairies (I lost it because I got distracted and went to kill a rare mob instead of the quest boss -.-'). Right now I have honestly no idea how to restore the status. I tried talking to Jessie, the one who gives the quest again but with no luck. Any ideas?
Advertisement

pluniah

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2014 3:04 am
Did you try abandoning the quest and accepting it again?

Sixaxis

Rank 3
Sixaxis
PostedJan 11, 2014 3:06 am
Joojidono wrote:
Hi guys,
I got stuck on the quest "King of the Flowertraps".
I can't summon the boss "Andras" and I suspect that's because I lost my special status of being followed by fairies (I lost it because I got distracted and went to kill a rare mob instead of the quest boss -.-'). Right now I have honestly no idea how to restore the status. I tried talking to Jessie, the one who gives the quest again but with no luck. Any ideas?  

Ah, that sucks. You won't be able to continue the quest or get future ones now, so you're better off making a new character because you're screwed in the long run bud.

I joke I joke I kid I kid.

Press the 'L' button on your keyboard to open your Quest Log. Next, click on the "King of the Flowertraps" quest and click the [Abandon] button and then grab it again.

Joojidono

Rank 0
Joojidono
PostedJan 11, 2014 3:15 am
Ah, right. I should have thought of that... -.-'
Thanks a ton guys. You saved me from recreating my character there XD