kewi33

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Duelist + PvP/PVE Subclass

Hi everybody!

I've tried looking for good answers to this question but I can't seem to find anything.

I'd like to know which subclasses are best for PvP and for PvE ?

I'll probably play PvP more but I would like to PvE aswell and right now I'm torn between Sorcerer or Guardian. Anything else is fine too but these two seem like the best choices from what I have seen in the forums so far.

Any thoughts on that ?
Advertisement

blackmaler143

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:30 pm
im looking for same answer too...

what im planing is duel>sorc before but duel>sorc dont have combo skills
same goes for wiz & bard.

just imagine having 3 more active combo skill which u can use or cast that would be too good for PVP.

kewi33

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:34 pm
Yea I know but it seems like Duelist/Sorc is still a popular combo even though they don't have any combo skills. That's why I want to know from someone with experience.

SSJHero

Rank 0
SSJHero
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:36 pm
I am a Duel/Sorc. I can tell you that it is very potent for Solo play, in addition to 1v1 PvP. However, in groups if you are with a Main Sorc, you will lose out on a lot of damage due to your DoTs being overridden.

kewi33

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:37 pm
Do you know any other good PvP subclass combo ?

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:41 pm
The best PvP subclas is Grenadier it gives you outragous dmg an 2 stuns a heal turret an the regular turret, ofc you only start with starter skils for them till you lvl up more last skill is at lvl55

"By the time you notice me It'll be Already Over" Aeolous-

rrezz

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
rrezz
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:41 pm
Duelist/Gunslinger

Traps are OP.

If opponents runs on Frost trap they're basically dead since it freezes them.

Also gives you combo skills if you like that kind of thing, and gives you range damage something you wouldn't otherwise have.

Also gives you a Charm.

And bonuses from guns isn't to bad also like Movement speed 5% etc.

SSJHero

Rank 0
SSJHero
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:43 pm
I wouldn't be able to comment on other combinations. I've only ever paired Duelist with Sorc.

kewi33

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:47 pm
Feel free to share your experiences with the same combos or if anyone else have tried something that is not mentioned yet.

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedJan 10, 2014 9:48 pm
I've used both a Duelist/Guardian and currently using the Duelist/Grenadier an the D/Guardian combo is highly rec for PvE as good dmg output not great compared to the Grenadier but more tanky so you last longer in dng's i solo AT Hard at 40 with it an the D/Grenadier gives a great PvP oriented character with your turrets and 2 stuns allow you to stop a player from healing an leave alot of damage reduction to their health

"By the time you notice me It'll be Already Over" Aeolous-