nogo94

Rank 2
nogo94
PostedJan 09, 2014 2:50 pm

WTB a forum signature ._.

if a GS/GM approves, i can even pay with OP's.
i made a rough sketch of a signature i need for another game, but no one seems to want to make it..

although i think i prefer this render:

Bottom line: I just want a nice, dark'ish forum signature, with either one of these renders at the left (top) side, and 3 of these spelling SIG

size: 600x200 pixels!
hit me up!

By the way my skype is Siggg94 if you need to contact me directly.

Advertisement

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedJan 09, 2014 3:40 pm
The reason why people don't want to make it, is because you're way too specific in what you want.
Being picky is good, but there's no creativity or freedom in this piece for the one who's making it. So, I'll pass, and I doubt you'll find anyone who's willing to make it.

If you ever want to be surprised with a sig, you can always request in my shop, but if you insist on this sig with all these specific preferences, well, goodluck ^^ maybe someone is willing to do it cause it'll pay.

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedJan 09, 2014 3:49 pm
It's not more more specific than what we see in request forms.

- Render. People supply that all the time.
- Size, again, people ask for specific sizes or to stick *about* a certain size range. Take Mimi for example, I've seen her request a certain size (or below) so she can have stuff under her sig.
- Theme. Dark. We've seen this before too.

Other than the position of the render, and the 3 letters. I don't see this as too far out of the ordinary from regular requests. Even people sometimes supply guild emblems and whatnot that they want somewhere in the sig. That's not farfetched. Plus, the render wouldn't look bad coming from the position he wants, just because of it's flow and shape. Chances are, siggy makers would have put it around that area anyway, or the opposite side.

I don't play Shaiya or any Aeria Game anymore, or I'd try my hand at this one.

nogo94

Rank 2
nogo94
PostedJan 09, 2014 3:53 pm
true, the only demands i have is that it has to end up at 600x200, use the render i posted, and the style/letters ^^

the example i posted is nothing but me, toying around in microsoft paint, for like 10 minutes before ragequitting because i fail at photoshopping in any way.

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedJan 09, 2014 4:12 pm
Well I wouldn't mind making you a signature with that render and a dark theme, but the letters are a problem for me. If I can leave them out, I'm in this little "contest" ^^

nogo94

Rank 2
nogo94
PostedJan 09, 2014 4:51 pm
i currently have someone working on it, but thanks for the offer!

as for the letters... it's for a game called gunz 2, and i have played gunz 1 for nearly 10 years, and those "letters" were the logo for it, so that part was a real MUST to be included ;p

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedJan 09, 2014 4:52 pm
Ah I see. Too bad then ^^ *hops away*

Have fun with your siggy! c:

nogo94

Rank 2
nogo94
PostedJan 12, 2014 11:06 am
i can't reach the guy after several days of trying... so i'm open to help again o.o

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedJan 12, 2014 1:09 pm
My offer still stands, I'll make you a sig if I can leave the SIG things out. c:

Goodluck!

[EDIT]I see you're copy-pasting your call for "help" in every siggy thread, but please don't.
You're only bumping old threads that became inactive. They say "open" but the owner hasn't replied in weeks or even months. Active artists will see your message here and reply if interested.

nogo94

Rank 2
nogo94
PostedJan 12, 2014 1:27 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:
My offer still stands, I'll make you a sig if I can leave the SIG things out. c:

Goodluck!

[EDIT]I see you're copy-pasting your call for "help" in every siggy thread, but please don't.
You're only bumping old threads that became inactive. They say "open" but the owner hasn't replied in weeks or even months. Active artists will see your message here and reply if interested.

noted. and sorry, but i really have these demands hehe ^^