eos_of_devan

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Duel Client possibility?

Is it possible? I'm trying to log on to AK with two different accts and the second one gets to the first few seconds of an opening scene then closes. ANyone have any success with two clients open?
Advertisement

DarylValentine

Rank 2
DarylValentine
PostedJan 09, 2014 3:14 pm
Nope, X-Legend/Aeria don't like dual clienting. You can't dual client in EE/GF either, the reason the 2nd window closes is because it recognizes you already have the client open.

GS_Raphael - Ranger/Gunslinger - Lv5X - Inspire - Hydra

eos_of_devan

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2014 3:31 pm
interesting, i would multi client on GF a lot actually. I would be able to stealth solo ACV with 5 stealth characters at once. OH well, thought i could afk eidolon links while leveling an alt.

Thanks though

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Jellyfish10001
PostedJan 09, 2014 5:53 pm
Most games don't allow you to dual client, and it is usually against the rules to do so.

toshikage

Rank 0
toshikage
PostedJan 10, 2014 1:25 am
I'm pretty sure it is possible to duel client.

You do this by right clicking your launcher icon on your desktop, select properties and where it shows the target line add -m to the end off it so it should look something like this depending or where you installed your game

C:\AeriaGames\AuraKingdom\aeria_launcher.exe ark -m

Make sure there's a space between the -m and target line hit apply and (not 100% sure) it should work.

If this is against the rules (which I'm not aware of) then I wouldn't suggest doing it.

aining89

Rank 0
aining89
PostedAug 02, 2014 4:33 am
toshikage wrote:
I'm pretty sure it is possible to duel client.

You do this by right clicking your launcher icon on your desktop, select properties and where it shows the target line add -m to the end off it so it should look something like this depending or where you installed your game

C:\AeriaGames\AuraKingdom\aeria_launcher.exe ark -m

Make sure there's a space between the -m and target line hit apply and (not 100% sure) it should work.

If this is against the rules (which I'm not aware of) then I wouldn't suggest doing it.  

No, it doesn't work. Sad

116seize116

Rank 0
116seize116
PostedAug 02, 2014 9:41 am
Lol, Google Sandboxie

Zalgo..........HE COMES!!