pluniah

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 2:55 am

How to get more Loyalty Points?

It says I get them from killing monters , What monster do I kill to get?
Advertisement

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedJan 08, 2014 3:10 am
Achievments and green quests, but green qeusts are annoying and confusing.

jeanhawks

Rank 0
jeanhawks
PostedJan 08, 2014 4:56 am
one question..i have achievement tracker on. but yesterday i got a achievement for killing the same Monster over and over. but can't seem to find any other killing Mobs achievement.

any idea where i can look for all killing quest achievements? o.O (the tracker won't do that much for seeing all achievements, as well as the achievement window.....)

or maybe i have missed something....

HYDRA:
[Bard/Sorcerer] Luviagelita + 7 other Chars

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 08, 2014 7:19 am
jeanhawks wrote:
one question..i have achievement tracker on. but yesterday i got a achievement for killing the same Monster over and over. but can't seem to find any other killing Mobs achievement.

any idea where i can look for all killing quest achievements? o.O (the tracker won't do that much for seeing all achievements, as well as the achievement window.....)

or maybe i have missed something....  

Aren't these the daily achievement quests?

jeanhawks

Rank 0
jeanhawks
PostedJan 08, 2014 7:26 am
omg..there are daily achievemnt quests? i should read more bout Aura kingdom. thanks :3

HYDRA:
[Bard/Sorcerer] Luviagelita + 7 other Chars

kestabillo

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
kestabillo
PostedJan 08, 2014 10:05 am
mmm looks like I'll just have to farm the key fragments then .. 2600 per key fragment is ridiculously high given the little amount you get per achievment :/

ina.ooB

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 10:30 am
Loyalty points:
5 points for every "white" title - titles are from main line quests and from "green" quests (around 10 per map) and from food crafting (for making ornage quality food) and from elite monster killing
3 points for every gold cloud signed npcs conversation - u have to listen it to the end and get achievment (also around 10-12 per map)

Loyalty points u gain, are bound to server, not to character, so u can get them just once per server (new/alt characters wont get them).

U will know if u did all the green quests and listen all conversation when u gain "blue" title from map.

I hope it helps o/

AruaKingdom: not specified yet EdenEternal: Fillar - Templarian spec (60 lvl camp)/Sapphire

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJan 08, 2014 1:19 pm
Check your achievement log. Daily quests and any achievements will show in that list. Daily quests reward 20 loyalty points, so they will add up. You also get loyalty points from greeting friends (10/day), loyalty token drops from bosses, loyalty points from killing certain bosses, etc.

Also, the fragments are meant to be a way to supplement completing a key. I wouldn't buy those fragments until you are close to finishing a key. It would suck to buy a bunch of fragments and then get a whole key to drop.