Macav1ty

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 2:04 am

Crystallized Experience Fragment

So, at level 42 you get a quest where you need to craft an accessory item for your eidolon. In this quest you need 10 Crystallized Experience Fragment, but the problem is that most people don't have these anymore when they reach higher levels.

So, how do you obtain them once you are higher level? I've tried going back to Helonia Coast where guides says that mobs should drop them, but it appears that you are completely unable to get any once you are at a higher level.

It seems the only 2 ways to get them is to either buy them from lower level players or make an alt character and go farm 10, then put them in shared stash.

Is this intentional? It seems completely Brilliant that you aren't able to obtain them by just going back to farm them. Is there any other way to get them?
Advertisement

VanillaLotus

Rank 2
VanillaLotus
PostedJan 08, 2014 2:36 am
One way to get experience crystals/ fragments is by linking with your eidolon.
To do this, press "H" and select the link button at the bottom. Your Eidolon will charge (if that's the word) for 10 minutes then give you a gift, which is some sort of experience crystal.
Note: This will take away points. You need to speak with your Eidolon in order to regain more.

Hope this helps! XD
Also, the gift you get is random, so you may need to do this quite a bit.
I'm pretty sure this gives you crystallized experience fragments ><

WarZone_A

Rank 2
WarZone_A
PostedJan 08, 2014 5:23 am
VanillaLotus wrote:
One way to get experience crystals/ fragments is by linking with your eidolon.
To do this, press "H" and select the link button at the bottom. Your Eidolon will charge (if that's the word) for 10 minutes then give you a gift, which is some sort of experience crystal.
Note: This will take away points. You need to speak with your Eidolon in order to regain more.

Hope this helps! XD
Also, the gift you get is random, so you may need to do this quite a bit.
I'm pretty sure this gives you crystallized experience fragments ><  

Nope it doesnt help..the Links only gives Medium Experience and onwards...Small Experience and Crystallized ones all are from monster.

RIP Whoever Onboard MH370, you all shall be remember.

yamano_remon

Rank 0
yamano_remon
PostedJan 08, 2014 5:50 am
Is anyone know if mobs to kill count in quests different from TW?

Because I do not see other good reason why I got so few Fragments while level.

Synapseudo

Rank 3
Synapseudo
PostedJan 08, 2014 6:03 am
Just use warp stone to Alab Temple entrance and kill mobs outside there for 15 mins...Bonus points for having +3% loot rate gear.

The loot rates don't really seem to decrease as you level up by much I would think. It's just that at the moment the base loot rate seems pretty low I guess.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 08, 2014 7:18 am
Stuck in this quest as well, might consider doing an alt to get there

vshizzle

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 7:49 am
i was lvl 45 and i killed those birdbrain mobs lvl 28-29 right outside of navea and i still got my crystallized experiment frags. hope this helps

ken.vuo

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 4:51 pm
Killed birdbrains(both colors) for 15 min and yielded these results:
Not counting other experience crystals as i had a few in inventory so didnt bother to count
93 feathers
18 Glimmering SS
1 Flawless SS
2 Blue drop equip 1 white
4 Chest
19 grey drop
And a total yield of 6 fragments!
Hunting the 4 last fragments outside AT took about 12 minutes.
It was quite crowded here, but since i was 43, i was practically ksing everyone by spamming range and AoE. I wouldnt reccomend AT unless you are good at ksing. They both take about the same time, but Birdbrains is definitively less contested for now.

This should help people that reads this topic decide where to kill. This came as first result via google so thats why im posting this here!

slappy161

Rank 0
slappy161
PostedJan 11, 2014 8:55 pm
Yer the bird brains work well..

shasow3

Rank 0
shasow3
PostedJan 12, 2014 12:07 am
Anyone got a better location? The birdbrains aren't working very well.

However, I did manage to get my 10 from them.