wowenz07

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 1:40 am

DMG and CRIT

What is better for PVP?
So I chose the wizard class and decided to put all of the offense points on DMG and all the defense points for DEF as I level up.

Now I started to search for guides and suggestions for building a good wizard, especially for PVP and I mostly see them distributing all of the offense points in CRIT rather putting them in DMG. And a friend also suggested CRIT. Though I also see some people getting comfortable with pure DMG too.

So what is the most recommended type for PVP? DMG or CRIT?
Planning on resetting it as early as possible so I won't lose that much gold since my gold is not that many at the moment (. w .)

BTW I'm planning on subbing my Wizard with Sorcerer. Currently Level 38.
Advertisement

buckhead122

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 1:55 am
I Would honestly go for CRIT. If you already have DMG on most of your gear then i think you should be fine. Wizards Already do a lot of DPS with their spells. For my Wizard i do indeed level up more crit than damage but it is always good to level up a little dmg as well. Oh and leveling up your def is fine. But evasion helps as well. Hope that makes up your mind! Good day.

wowenz07

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 5:04 am
Thanks! I might go for crit too Smile

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 08, 2014 10:20 am
If you're not going for a speed build, i would bet on CRIT to be the best choice.

wowenz07

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 11:26 pm
Yeah. I am currently on it! C:

BLADER.X

Rank 0
BLADER.X
PostedJan 09, 2014 6:12 am
Crit and Crit dmg, dont forget the crit dmg, itrs the thing that make your critical hits in real critical hits