antarespsyren

Rank 0
antarespsyren
Middle of a ricefield w/ no net Philippines
PostedJan 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Daily Quests

Hi there! I was wondering how these worked.

Yesterday I got the 'Defeat 15 Sunbirds' <- Daily Wipe Out and 'Defeat Kalna' <- Daily Top Kills

I did both of them and nothing happened. I still had the quest in the Achievement area. Today I killed the 15 Emeralden Snails that were asked of me, and yet, the ticker remained at 0/15.

So yeah, how do these things work?

Q_Q
Advertisement

Virtuezx

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2014 7:58 pm
I have had this happen to me. Where it doesn't count. Probably means you did it already for the day and it just popped up again so you can't do it twice(maybe bugged dunno). When it does count though and you complete it you get 20 loyalty points.

WarZone_A

Rank 2
WarZone_A
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Re: Daily Quests

antarespsyren wrote:

Yesterday I got the 'Defeat 15 Sunbirds' <- Daily Wipe Out and 'Defeat Kalna' <- Daily Top Kills

I did both of them and nothing happened. I still had the quest in the Achievement area. Today I killed the 15 Emeralden Snails that were asked of me, and yet, the ticker remained at 0/15.

Q_Q  

Daily Achievement quest still know to be bugged for some people..include me.

We just hope they fix it during this maintance.

RIP Whoever Onboard MH370, you all shall be remember.

xSaitou

Rank 0
xSaitou
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:04 pm
For me is working fine!

xAprili

Rank 0
xAprili
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:21 pm
You're not alone, it was bugged out for me today as well. Couldn't get the 15 Sunbird kills, but I got the bunny one last night fine!

antarespsyren

Rank 0
antarespsyren
Middle of a ricefield w/ no net Philippines
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:48 pm
So, basically, this is an off-chance sort of bug or something that just magically appears, like the Tooth Fairy? D:

sorastash

Rank 0
sorastash
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Re: Daily Quests

antarespsyren wrote:

Q_Q  

I don't think this was in CBT. But I've also done a couple of daily quests last night and it's just like all the other hunt/kill quests. Nothing special to do. No need to talk to any NPC. Just kill the targets or hunt the items. But like what the others said, some of the quests could still be bugged. In fact, I also couldn't finish that snails quest. I thought it's a typo so I tried killing the other snail (alpine?) but still no-go. Filed a bug report an hour or so ago.

Appci

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 6:59 am
FOUND IT !!! Mobs are near North Helonia Mountain Cave instance

kedadar

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2014 8:59 pm
There's glitch on the daily loyalty, the system like this...

1. After Daily reset (6am EST) u can the daily achievement to the end.
2. Lets just say u done it in 2 hours all daily loyalty. after several hours(it 12 hours for me) new daily achivement will pop up in achievement quest list but u will not get any achievement loyalty because its for next reset.
3. If u not finished the daily in 12 hours , u can do it again before reset but you have to remember the daily quest couse might be different. ex : when u got the quest after reset is to kill 15 Emelarden Snail , after 12 hours the daily task will change to kill 15 Sand Mollusk . TO get the daily achievement u need to skill the Emelarden Snail.

So basicly its better u finish all loyalty daily and fame after reset, dungeon daily later :3

Synapseudo

Rank 1
Synapseudo
PostedFeb 05, 2014 10:22 pm
Just switch timezone to EST on computer :v..

Blah blah they are aware of this and will fix one day blah blah