Desparae

Rank 3
Desparae
PostedJan 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Mini-Bosses

Anyone have any clue how long it takes for the area mini-bosses (Such as Kalna, Beita, Wade, Sloar in Helonia map) to respawn? I'm getting different results from when I tried them in CB, and it's proving difficult to get the achievements. If anyone knows how they work, that would be awesome. :3

Advertisement

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedJan 07, 2014 4:56 pm
Not entirely sure, but I believe it is a 30min respawn. If someone else knows for sure, please do correct me :3

Retired

NobuxDD

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NobuxDD
PostedJan 07, 2014 5:27 pm
It takes about 10-15 minutes from what I believe. I had waited for a spawn when it just had got killed and that was the duration I waited.

Fumble outta bed and I stumble to the kitchen. Pour myself a cup of ambition. Yawn and stretch, my life is a mess, And if I never make it home today, God bless.

tinzill

Rank 0
tinzill
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:41 pm
I killed Sloar first but I forgot to get the time but I probably only waited for 5-10 minutes and then they respawned at 9:24 (I missed it bc I was in the air, but it showed on my mini map) and then waited around for Beita and at 9:44 it spawned (along with everything else) and then went back to Wade thinking it was every 15 minutes but he didn't spawn until 10:22

In short: I think it's a load of bull and hunting them all down takes forever
ie. today I didn't get any of the Crescent Hill mini-bosses

KaOs2983

Rank 0
KaOs2983
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:43 pm
tinzill wrote:
I killed Sloar first but I forgot to get the time but I probably only waited for 5-10 minutes and then they respawned at 9:24 (I missed it bc I was in the air, but it showed on my mini map) and then waited around for Beita and at 9:44 it spawned (along with everything else) and then went back to Wade thinking it was every 15 minutes but he didn't spawn until 10:22

Check every channel the bosses spawn on all channels gl.

Liendra 42 shadowmage DKO Liendra 27 Punisher SB Hopscotch 52 Gun/wiz AK

tinzill

Rank 0
tinzill
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:45 pm
KaOs2983 wrote:
tinzill wrote:

Check every channel the bosses spawn on all channels gl.  

Oh I didn't even think of that, but then you don't know if you just missed it or if they haven't respawned yet because most mini bosses are killed in less than 30 sec :/

Legomaster88

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:47 pm
I think it's worse that someone can steal your Capture, or maybe I misunderstand what's happening.

tinzill

Rank 0
tinzill
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:49 pm
Legomaster88 wrote:
I think it's worse that someone can steal your Capture, or maybe I misunderstand what's happening.  

By capture do you mean the reward? TBH I don't think 2-3 blue gears is really worth anything except for fortification

Legomaster88

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:51 pm
No where you click the monster in the crate and wheel it back to the town's guard for a reward, which may contain Eidolon Fragments.

Kenjichu

Rank 3
Kenjichu
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:51 pm
tinzill wrote:
Legomaster88 wrote:

By capture do you mean the reward? TBH I don't think 2-3 blue gears is really worth anything except for fortification