AuraGalaxy

Rank 0
AuraGalaxy
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:18 pm
To GM/Product Manager:

If this is an emergency maintenance, then it's fine.

But if this is the usual weekly maintenance, then it's really bad.

Do not underestimate the number of players in EST time zone. (And other time zones that are close to EST). We just came home from school/work and we can't play.

I don't want to give out the name, but I know another game with the game developer in asia and publisher in north america. Their maintenance time is properly adjust to 3:30AM Pacific time every Wednesday, which didn't affect most of the international players. How come we can't do it here? It's basically the same situation, I mean the game developers(X-Legend) are in Asia and the publisher(Aeria Game) are in NA?(correct me if I'm wrong) right? 5:30PM Pacific Time is good maintenance time for Asia/Taiwan only..they have their own server already. This server is international and should properly adjust the maintenance time to suit the majority of players.

Please consider
Thanks

Advertisement

Raoul36

Rank 0
Raoul36
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:21 pm
most likely emergency cuze no warning and lvl 50 areas were closed

keithchilders

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Well...

If maintenance is going to be purposefully scheduled during NA primetime moving forward, I'll pass on helping find bugs now and paying for services later. Too bad, this game looked nice.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:22 pm
@Aura, maint times in AGE games are usually around this time when it comes to games managed by the US office.

They have to work in a time that suits everyone, because besides the GMs, they have to be working alongside the devs, ops, etc. So it involves a lot of people and their schedule. Would be great if maints were at 3AM or something but thats just not possible.

P.S: Don't think its an emergency maint, servers were not forced to shutdown, they announced it prior to it happening. Depends on what is your concept of an emergency maint i suppose.

ohaimdiva

Rank 0
ohaimdiva
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:24 pm
;___; Right when I get off work!

myfalsepie

Rank 0
myfalsepie
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:25 pm
Joy, I just got off of work and was looking forward to playing before bed.

Alukart

Rank 0
Alukart
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:26 pm
Vidalicio wrote:

Why the pets do alot of damage and the Player not ? my dragon pet does 2000 damage and my grenadier only does 650 with critical, level 26. somenthing wrong.  

Cause you have wrong bonus stats in items and invest wrong stats... my granadier on 26 did 1k+ well however pet have rly hard dmg.... i dont have on mind its bad but if you compare it to dmg your character i have feelings im a pet and pet is my master

Well GM if you made quest with item mall then pul in those quest item to buy xD that was funny when i saw under mother- NPC like 50 players and continues asking where i can buy scarf or where is item mall LOL!! so item mall is under "i" button but quest item inside doesnt exist sadly

Some of archivements quest doesnt work.. its like you are on pleace and you already done objecitve/s and you dont complete it..... i hope you fix it.

Well i dont known its a lags or other things after hit mob he dont obtain instantly dmg its like up to 1,5 delay....but movment and other things work corectly... only dmg is with "lag"

GM will be fine if after enter dungeon(**** mode but only) you can invite and teleport other player from outside why? because if someone do rage quit or just dont have anymore time for play team dont have one importand person so after few minutes other players leaving party cause of wipe.....

After 20 hours in game i seee sort of hotkays i mean ctrl1-9 is not confortable will be nice if you can do it as q,w,e,r,t,y or f1-f9 simple and i known it from other games much more confortable to use...

however you did rly good work i like this tittle....
[quote]

Alionet

Rank 0
Alionet
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:27 pm
People tell me please my friend has a problem in the game he she is not correctly displayed, all the textures transparent what are they doing? Sad

jiji

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:28 pm
I thought it was suppose to be only 2hours :S?
Whens server going to be up?

Vatiox

Rank 0
Vatiox
PostedJan 07, 2014 8:29 pm
eh ok~