GM_Skudy

Game Master: Shaiya
GM_Skudy
PostedJan 07, 2014 9:56 am   Last edited by GM_Skudy on Jan 10, 2014 2:31 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback after Lapis Extractor Removal

For 1-15 and 20-30 PvP
Hello,

As you are the ones who know the game the best, we would like you to use this thread to report any change you can notice and that can be brought by the fact that the Lapis Extractor is now no longer appearing in PvP areas.

Could you please let us know whether this change affects your magic power/resistance or any other stat ? We know that this does not fix the absorption formula, but gathering data about other problems noticed in low level PvP areas is important so that we can go in the right direction while Nexon is working on the absorption formula. It could be for example a hint for them so that the WIS formula is modified to reduce magic power.

If removing the lapis extractor doesn't help, we will reintroduce it once the absorption formula is fixed.

We thank you for your time while you provide us with additional information.

GM_Skudy
Advertisement

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedJan 07, 2014 11:26 am
god job - now the rest of the science fiction junk -.-!

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 07, 2014 11:27 am
Nothing has changed in 20-30 as far as I can tell.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedJan 07, 2014 11:29 am
Physical damage still nerfed in 20-30

No change in the amount of damage I do on mobs. Ill update as I find out more but my guess is no changes from this.

Thanks for trying it though. It lets us know that you guys care about this and want to get it fixed.

Update... Battled Mages... they say damage is unchanged

CimorForum

Rank 3
CimorForum
PostedJan 07, 2014 11:39 am
in 20-30 NO changes at all in dmg for caster or for meele

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 07, 2014 11:46 am
Out of curiosity, why is melee damage considered nerfed, without considering the unfair stat buff for casters? What is the range of attack power being run by melee class here? Is the damage comparable to casters running the same magic attack power?

i.e Do 2.5k atk vs 2.5k magic atk deal the same damage (critical damage fluctuations aside) if DEF/RESIST number of target is the same?

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 07, 2014 11:54 am
The only test that should show significant differences is Mage vs Oracle. Since most Melee/Ranged Physical toons have very little resist, damage done to them should not change significantly.

You'll know something's different if a Mage hits a wis Oracle for 2000-2500 instead of 5.5-6k.

I'd expect damage vs melee and ranged probably has only changed 100-400 damage depending on links if anything.

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedJan 07, 2014 12:04 pm
Alastoreo wrote:
Out of curiosity, why is melee damage considered nerfed, without considering the unfair stat buff for casters? What is the range of attack power being run by melee class here? Is the damage comparable to casters running the same magic attack power?

i.e Do 2.5k atk vs 2.5k magic atk deal the same damage (critical damage fluctuations aside) if DEF/RESIST number of target is the same?  

a melee person, not wearing HT accessories, does less damage in canta and 1-15 than they do against the same oppoents in the battle zone or on other maps.

Magic damage is the same on all maps

On other maps resist effects the amount of damage a caster deals. not the case in canta and prolium or at least the difference is alot less pronounced on the pvp maps

idenater

Rank 2
PostedJan 07, 2014 12:08 pm
Alastoreo wrote:

I believe melee that hit 3k run 2-2.1 atk power. Archer is a differnt story I run 2k atk power and all I hit for is 1.8-2.5 this is where the nerf is as I can see. Cant speak for ranger tho havent discussed with them much but thier dmg is quite low compares to other classes.

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedJan 07, 2014 12:17 pm
iam still getting 4k hits in pvp 15 lol Very Happy