zTriggerHappy

Rank 1
zTriggerHappy
PostedJan 06, 2014 6:09 pm   Last edited by zTriggerHappy on Feb 21, 2014 9:43 pm. Edited 14 times in total

Gunslinger/Wizard Build

last update: 2/21/14
DEFENSE ENVOY PATH (PVE/PVP)

Envoy traits:

(main Gunslinger trait = +5% EVA, +10% MOVESPD, +3 to all pistol skills)

• total +7% DMG
  • total +30% CRIT DMG
  • total +12% DMG with pistols
  • every attack has 30% chance of proccing a double attack on your next hit
  • total +8.8% CRIT RATE
  • total +5% CRIT RATE with pistols
  • total -30% CRIT DMG taken
  • 7% of DEF is converted to CRIT RATE

EVASION BASED ENVOY PATH (MOSTLY PVP)

Envoy traits:

(main Gunslinger trait = +5% EVA, +10% MOVESPD, +3 to all pistol skills)

• total +7% DMG
  • total +30% CRIT DMG
  • total +10% DMG with pistols
  • every attack has 30% chance of proccing a double attack on your next hit
  • total +8.8% CRIT RATE
  • total +5% CRIT RATE with pistols
  • total +3.2% EVA
  • total +10% movespeed
  • total +1% attack speed
  • total -1% skill cooldown

Ultimate skills

GENERAL USE MASTERIES

• Pistol skill Aimed Shot gets +15% stronger. (+20% upgrade from the Gunslinger master in Military Hall, Navea for 350 tokens)
  • 10% chance to deal +50% DMG (10% to deal +70% dmg upgrade drops from attack mastery chests)
  • Dark Flare Trap gains +5 skill levels (+10 skill level upgrade is from the Gunslinger Master in Military Hall, Navea for 350 tokens)
  • +3% EVA, +5% MOVESPD (+5% EVA, +10% MOVESPD upgrade drops from defensive mastery chests)
  • 25% chance to decrease the target's DEF by 10% for 8 seconds upon hit (-15% DEF upgrade drops from tactical mastery chests)
  • 1% DMG is added to DEF (2% DMG is added to DEF upgrade can be bought from the Guild Vendor in Guild Hall for 450 guild tokens)

PVP MASTERIES

• Wizard skill Fireball gains a 1.5 second stun. (2 second stun upgrade from the Wizard master in Military Hall, Navea for 350 tokens)
  • 10% chance to deal +50% DMG (10% to deal +70% dmg upgrade drops from attack mastery chests)
  • Dark Flare Trap gains +5 skill levels (+10 skill level upgrade is from the Gunslinger Master in Military Hall, Navea for 350 tokens)
  • +3% EVA, +5% MOVESPD (+5% EVA, +10% MOVESPD upgrade drops from defensive mastery chests)
  • 25% chance to reduce received healing by 20% for 8 seconds upon hit (-30% healing upgrade drops from tactical mastery chests)
  • 1% DMG is added to DEF (2% DMG is added to DEF upgrade can be bought from the Guild Vendor in Guild Hall for 450 guild tokens)

EXPLANATION

General Skills
-Pinpoint Shot is the go-to mastery for the general skills category. It greatly boosts your DPS for all things that needs killing in short order.
-Precision Bombardment is for PVE when you expect to deal with lots and lots of health and you're with a party.
-Firebomb is essential for PVP. It provides an additional stun from afar, allowing you to safely DPS in the arena without getting too close.

Attack Spec
Zeal is THE mastery to go for. It vastly outperforms the others for raw dps.

Advanced Skills
This trap hits hard. Very hard. This trap is the reason why bards and guardians go down in a matter of seconds. Combined with frost trap to make each tick a critical hit, nothing survives.

Defensive Spec
The movespeed is just amazing in general. Being faster than the opposition allows a greater degree of counterplay - running out of range, kiting, dodging AOE's, and so on. The evasion is merely icing on top.

Tactical Spec
-Break Defense is pretty much standard for a DPS. It's also dead useful for breaking down a tank's defenses for you to move in for the kill.
-Expose Weakness is a great PVP mastery to reduce the usefulness of a bard in the arena. It also helps in duels when you want to completely cripple a bard's heals alongside dark flare trap.

Special Skills
Undisputedly The Best Defense. It synergizes with the DEF build to give you even more defense, further fueling your critical rate. This works great with a full DMG build.

Gears

waiting for edit

Stat points

waiting for edit
Advertisement

zTriggerHappy

Rank 1
zTriggerHappy
PostedJan 06, 2014 6:57 pm   Last edited by zTriggerHappy on Feb 21, 2014 1:03 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Left blank of 2/21/14, reserved for further information

unknownelfen

Rank 0
unknownelfen
PostedJan 07, 2014 10:17 pm
For PvP, stun is way better.

Since a fight have a max of 5 or 6 seconds duration.

1.5s makes a HUGE diference.

And u use a max of 7~ 8 skills, the -Def effect is almost useless.

Just switch, Stun for PvP, -Def for PvE.

Elfen - Guardian/Bard - Lv 65

WingsOfAzrael

Rank 3
WingsOfAzrael
PostedJan 07, 2014 10:20 pm
You also may want to elaborate what you put your stat points into and what you suggest for gear and or eidolins.

zTriggerHappy

Rank 1
zTriggerHappy
PostedJan 07, 2014 10:24 pm
unknownelfen wrote:
For PvP, stun is way better.

Since a fight have a max of 5 or 6 seconds duration.

1.5s makes a HUGE diference.

And u use a max of 7~ 8 skills, the -Def effect is almost useless.

Just switch, Stun for PvP, -Def for PvE.  

Refer to my second post. I can only make use of stun once a fight so I might as well use Instant Thunder for the gap-closer and the stun to buy me time to set up traps.

zTriggerHappy

Rank 1
zTriggerHappy
PostedJan 07, 2014 10:26 pm
WingsOfAzrael wrote:
You also may want to elaborate what you put your stat points into and what you suggest for gear and or eidolins.  

It's a work in progress. So far, I really like Sigrun for her survivability and decent damage. As for gears, I picked up what seemed good but I have a preference for straight DMG gears than any other stat, since I had some focus in critical damage and hit rate through the envoy path.

unknownelfen

Rank 0
unknownelfen
PostedJan 07, 2014 10:28 pm
Hmm, you are right, but its on 1x1.

If u like a 5x5 or GvG.

Try to use more stuns, u will see the diference.

More CC you have, more player you will kill.

zTriggerHappy

Rank 1
zTriggerHappy
PostedJan 07, 2014 10:34 pm
unknownelfen wrote:
Hmm, you are right, but its on 1x1.

If u like a 5x5 or GvG.

Try to use more stuns, u will see the diference.

More CC you have, more player you will kill.  

Even in a 5v5 or GVG, straight DPS will prevail. The faster I can kill a player, the quicker I can move on to the next one. CC's are relegated to other players that do it better. The -8% DEF, which stacks with other similar effects, deals massive amounts of damage.

unknownelfen

Rank 0
unknownelfen
PostedJan 08, 2014 9:50 am
God...

You should play some MOBA to understand the basic about a 5x5.

EVERY CC can be a key to win if used on right time.

unknownelfen

Rank 0
unknownelfen
PostedJan 08, 2014 9:53 am
You like to build speed on a Guns first right?

The only utility of Speed on a Guns is for reduce the CD os sec weapons, in other words, to stun faster.

U dont use Stun. So whats the point of your build?