gintama62

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Advice - Easiest Main Class/Sub-Class to Play ? For Beginner

Looking for at least or almost no responsibility in dungeons/raids
Greetings Guys/Girls

I didn't have the time to test Pre-OB Tests. Me and wife saw this game's ad and we're more than interested to explore them out. We are a couple of Casual players but in for a long run. So if you awesome people could answer this very particular question below :

Q : What is the easiest class with its sub-class to play and has almost none responsibility assuming we make it to end-game dungeons or raids (if there's any)

Note : No responsibility (no need to CC, Debuffing/Purging the boss) all the way out just for damage and another burst damage Very Happy

It is intended for my wife, who is extremely new to mmorpgs. I on the other hand will be playing Bard/Wizard

Thank you very much, and sorry for the short story-question Very HappyD
Advertisement

WarZone_A

Rank 2
WarZone_A
PostedJan 05, 2014 4:55 pm
No responsibility? meaning you wanted to just right click? Then just make any Pure DPS and you good to go.

Even though i hate these type of players, but still you gonna having problem finding parties for dungeon.

RIP Whoever Onboard MH370, you all shall be remember.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 05, 2014 5:35 pm
Most likely something like duelist, guns or cannon, wizard may require a bit more skill especially in solo and pvp to kite a bit but still doable and might have more fun.

Duelist/guns is a very popular choice in game, see a lot of those running around

xzpwnz24

Rank 2
xzpwnz24
PostedJan 05, 2014 5:41 pm
I'd go with ravager, you'd have to try to do bad with that class
A ravager/wizard or ravager/bard

ibotforfun15

Rank 0
ibotforfun15
PostedJan 05, 2014 5:44 pm
I would say any range class is easiest to play with.

You dont even need a mouse to play. You dont even need to move your char.

Your key cycles would look like this:
Tab > 123 > Tab > 123

Heck if you are speed build you can go:
Tab > 1111 > Tab > 1111 > Tab > 1111

sinistabg9

Rank 0
sinistabg9
PostedJan 05, 2014 6:22 pm
pretty much everything will do for completing every zone (not counting soloing dungeons)

Nemeniah

Rank 0
Nemeniah
PostedJan 05, 2014 7:28 pm
IMO, she can consider rolling Guardian or/sub Ravager. Plenty of HP to go around and forgiving if accidentally took some red AoEs, not exactly redundant late game either. Only issue I can think of at the top of my head is a tank might need somewhat better gears to hold aggro from well geared DPSers.

usagiartist

Rank 0
usagiartist
PostedJan 05, 2014 9:12 pm
I would suggest gunslinger.

gintama62

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2014 8:56 am
Thank you for the replies guys, we will go pure dps then, first choice will be gunslinger or ravager and if she is more comfortable for more challenges then should try wizard/gunslinger ya?

for gunslinger, how do i lvl up the stats accordingly ? which to cap first second and so on ?

Iktome

Rank 1
Iktome
PostedJan 06, 2014 9:19 am
i'd cap crit first, then speed for offense. for def evade, then hp for bosses that don't miss.

also i'd suggest that instead of no role, she take the "healer's shield" role. it's a fairly easy role, keep mobs away from the healer. and healers really appreciate people looking out for them.