kemzanbr

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 5:57 am

Ravager subclass for OBT

Hey there guys.I decide,after trying all of the classes i'm doing a ravager for my main(and since people said it will he OHKO'in stuff xD) but to see what build i'm going to do,i need to know what subclass,and I have no idea if I should take a subclass because of it's combos or anything.
I would like to have some advice about it.Thanks in advance.
(I'll only be able to see answers later the day,leaving house atm,my bad guys)
Advertisement

sinistabg9

Rank 0
sinistabg9
PostedJan 03, 2014 6:54 am
personally i would combine it with duelist, duelist will be my main and ravager my sub

it really comes down to what are your expectations of the game - do you want to be good at pvp, dungeons?

in both i would recommend get a ranged class, you need to be able to kite

superalimx

Rank 2
superalimx
PostedJan 03, 2014 7:22 am

Re: Ravager subclass for OBT

kemzanbr wrote:
Hey there guys.I decide,after trying all of the classes i'm doing a ravager for my main(and since people said it will he OHKO'in stuff xD) but to see what build i'm going to do,i need to know what subclass,and I have no idea if I should take a subclass because of it's combos or anything.

+20 Axe with +Accuracy and 125%+ atk bonus
Pick Bard sub
Sub weapon with +Accuracy
Damage Set
Accessories with +CRIT/CRIT DMG
Get Damage, Crit Rate, Crit Damage, Defense and all 3 Envoy's Path passive
Get Accuracy through Sigil
For Ultimate Skill, pick the one that add on a stun debuff to your jumping skill, zeal, sad love song, iron wall, break defense and the best defense

kemzanbr

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 9:46 am

superalimx wrote:
kemzanbr wrote:

Pick Bard sub
Damage Set
For Ultimate Skill, pick the one that add on a stun debuff to your jumping skill, zeal, sad love song, iron wall, break defense and the best defense  

Hmm,i've found this rather interesting.
Is it good for pve or pvp?I'd be more interested in pvp...

ClumLord

Rank 0
ClumLord
PostedJan 03, 2014 10:30 am

superalimx wrote:
kemzanbr wrote:

Pick Bard sub
Damage Set

Why bard sub? I heard HoT becomes less strong end game and i doubt you'll even use the other spells except maybe the stun... I think a ravager should just do damage...
Why not take duelist or guardian, with duelist you get an additional gap closer (and no class has an escape mechanism in this game, like a backward dash ) , a buff very useful and DoTs to increase your damage. The same goes for guardian, you get shields, an additional stun and a gap closer.
I don't understand why you would pick a sub-class that you won't use, and harps don't give useful stats (speed, movement speed).

Oh, and what are you talking about when you say "3 Envoy's Path passives"? Which ones?

kemzanbr

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 11:51 am

ClumLord wrote:
superalimx wrote:
kemzanbr wrote:

Pick Bard sub
Damage Set

Why bard sub? I heard HoT becomes less strong end game and i doubt you'll even use the other spells except maybe the stun... I think a ravager should just do damage...
Why not take duelist or guardian, with duelist you get an additional gap closer (and no class has an escape mechanism in this game, like a backward dash ) , a buff very useful and DoTs to increase your damage. The same goes for guardian, you get shields, an additional stun and a gap closer.
I don't understand why you would pick a sub-class that you won't use, and harps don't give useful stats (speed, movement speed).

Oh, and what are you talking about when you say "3 Envoy's Path passives"? Which ones?  

Ravager/guardian would need the 50% speed,right?
Since those shields are really strong...

wiwin11

Rank 2
PostedJan 03, 2014 12:59 pm

superalimx wrote:
kemzanbr wrote:

Pick Bard sub
Damage Set

There is no stun debuff on the jump skill. That ultimate boosts the single target downward slice skill.

ClumLord

Rank 0
ClumLord
PostedJan 03, 2014 2:03 pm

kemzanbr wrote:
ClumLord wrote:
superalimx wrote:
kemzanbr wrote:

Pick Bard sub
Damage Set

Ravager/guardian would need the 50% speed,right?
Since those shields are really strong...  

I think that even when you have 50% CDR, your shields will have a 1min CD after they are finished, that's a lot. And speed on ravager isn't as good as damage, crit or crit damage since you have that +25% crit damage passive. And i think you have to chose to have either damage/crit or speed on your high level set (not sure though), but either way i doubt they are equipments that give you bonuses for EVERY stat, so you will have to choose.

edul1v

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 2:13 pm
hey, I heard guardians/duelist are good sub-class for ravagers but don't they have extremely long cooldowns?

the shield skills on subclass guardian are really long, wouldn't it be better to go for a ranged debuff class like sorcerer? you can bind/drain HP/decrease their DEF

its just my opinion reading the skills Smile

kemzanbr

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 2:17 pm
edul1v wrote:
hey, I heard guardians/duelist are good sub-class for ravagers but don't they have extremely long cooldowns?

the shield skills on subclass guardian are really long, wouldn't it be better to go for a ranged debuff class like sorcerer? you can bind/drain HP/decrease their DEF

its just my opinion reading the skills Smile  

That's rather interesting.I mean,if the cast time aren't absurd getting some def decrease would help alot.Will I be able to reset subclasses at OBT?