xohlicx

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xohlicx
PostedJan 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Archer?

What are its sub-class skills? Like,with classes can it mix with to create new skills?

Hi!
Advertisement

xzpwnz24

Rank 2
xzpwnz24
PostedJan 02, 2014 2:59 pm
Archer has combo skills with guardian and bard
All combo skills aren't worth it in my opinion, though

ArcaneSpecter

Rank 2
ArcaneSpecter
PostedJan 02, 2014 3:23 pm
Combo skills can be outstanding if used under right circumstances, but they are far from crucial or necessary. While I suppose it's good to be aware of what gives combo skills, my best recommendation is to never pick classes specifically because of that trait!

Rolarria

Rank 0
Rolarria
PostedJan 02, 2014 4:21 pm
when is it going to be available (archer)?

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedJan 02, 2014 4:22 pm
Rolarria wrote:
when is it going to be available (archer)?  

waaaaaaaaaaaaay

after commercial release.

Cant flim flam the zim zam

ArcaneSpecter

Rank 2
ArcaneSpecter
PostedJan 02, 2014 4:22 pm
Katar is supposedly being released during or soon after Open Beta begins. The Bow class might take a few weeks after that to arrive.

xzpwnz24

Rank 2
xzpwnz24
PostedJan 02, 2014 4:24 pm
ArcaneSpecter wrote:
Katar is supposedly being released during or soon after Open Beta begins. The Bow class might take a few months after that to arrive.  

ArcaneSpecter

Rank 2
ArcaneSpecter
PostedJan 02, 2014 4:34 pm
xzpwnz24 wrote:
ArcaneSpecter wrote:
Katar is supposedly being released during or soon after Open Beta begins. The Bow class might take a few months after that to arrive.  

I didn't know you were a psychic.

I'm sure everyone appreciates your accurate clairovoyance, but while I certainly can't say I'm definitely going to be spot-on, the class is already out in China, and it's on the priority list for content to be added periodically into the game.

It's logical to assume that content takes months to be implemented, but this is content that already exists, and doesn't involve too much translation effort to conjure at all.

xzpwnz24

Rank 2
xzpwnz24
PostedJan 02, 2014 4:36 pm
ArcaneSpecter wrote:
xzpwnz24 wrote:
ArcaneSpecter wrote:

I didn't know you were a psychic.

I'm sure everyone appreciates your accurate clairovoyance, but while I certainly can't say I'm definitely going to be spot-on, the class is already out in China, and it's on the priority list for content to be added periodically into the game.

It's logical to assume that content takes months to be implemented, but this is content that already exists, and doesn't involve too much translation effort to conjure at all.  
Well now you know
This is aeria, just physically feel how long this stress test is and you'll understand why archer isn't going to be available for months

fredigund

Rank 0
fredigund
PostedJan 02, 2014 4:39 pm
why archer you have gunslingers and grenadiers..this is 2014