Luna_Angel

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 3:00 am

When We Get the Second Eidolon

When we get Sigrun after lvling to 20 or 30 ( i dont remember )
So I remember when I had to go to the cube in I believe Cresent Hill. I was so excited because the quest said I was going to get another Eidolon. I became even more excited when I read what I believe Sigrun said that we have to choose which Eidolon we want to join me on my adventure carefully. But then I became mega disappointed when I found out that I couldn't choose because the game choose for me. Why was I disappointed? Well for one I didn't want Sigrun. I just don't like how she looks. Second reason is because I thought I would get an option to be able to choose between maybe 3 or 4 Eidolons which one I wanted to join my party. About 4 or 5 Eidolons were talking to you during that "cutscene" Im'ma say. So how come you cant choose between those Eidolons that talk to you? To me I just think that's messed up that the conversation you have with the Eidolons desceives you like that, well I mean with that thought that you would be able to choose.

So just wanted to make a suggestion to the makers of this game. Could the staff maybe add the choosing of your second Eidolon when your able to talk to the cube in Cresent Hill and get the second Eidolon. I think that would be better than giving everyone the same Eidolon. I've seen so many Sigrun's running around that its not even funny. If they made that second Eidolon choosing a choice we would be able to see different Eidolons running around. Ya, we would still be able to see the same of those few Eidolons but it wouldn't be as extreame as seeing Sigrun's all over the place.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling and bad grammer. I type fast and don't feel like reading over what I wrote. Besides that could you guys tell me what you think of my idea. I would appreciate everyones opinouns.
Advertisement

Nknauss

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 10:43 am
I do agree that we were mislead by the information they gave us in the cinematic, but honestly it isn't that big of a deal to me.
At the most I'd expect them to change the dialog to say something along the lines of what actually happens, but a choice for the Eidolon we get would be nice.

silverpensri

Rank 1
silverpensri
PostedJan 01, 2014 3:49 pm
I actually agree with this as well. In the other versions it looks like they may have had a choice...could just be me thinking that though. Anyway I wish we could choose between the ones on the hill. I love sigrun but I wanted the dragon.

riokolzia

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
riokolzia
PostedJan 01, 2014 3:55 pm
I agree too, more choices would be nice, and I don't really care much for Sigrun anyway. Mad

Luna_Angel

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 12:48 pm
Sorry for it being a lot to read but that's what I was thinking to. That it would be nice to choose. I honestly don't care if they keep it to where we don't. I mean after I got Sigrun I didn't use her. Still got the key and everythen. But I mean if they choose an Eidolon for us they could as least change the dialog. Love the game so far but hate that misleading aspect.

Sincool22222

Rank 0
Sincool22222
PostedJan 03, 2014 1:37 pm
That's indeed a good idea.
I was like that too "hmm , so now imma choose one Eidolons of atleast 3-4 Eidolons...great ^_^" but then , Sigrun's key.... I can say also that I don't like her look that much as other Eidolons, and also I don't really need her abilities but rather I'd have an assassin's one or healing one .
It would be nice if they let us choose. Atleast ,if they won't , then they must change the dialogue .

ladykoneko

Rank 0
ladykoneko
PostedJan 03, 2014 6:08 pm
Actually I think that the cut scene is showing us what we will be able to do in the future. This is just the beta and they said not everything in the beta was fully implemented and I believe the choice is one of the things that we will see in live.

"Mistakes happen. It is what you do next that matters."

Luna_Angel

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 8:25 pm
If that's what the staff was planning on doing in the future than that's great! Though wouldof been better if they maybe had that part already done in beta so people could try it and see whether they would truly like it or not. But oh well. We just gotta wait and see what they will do when its officially released