jnikz

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2013 8:43 pm

how to make pets auto atk

they said pet are suppose to atk back when master is attacked by an aggressive monster, but mine does not.. so maybe afkers use auto clcikers??

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

mjereza2011

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 12:43 am
the pet is just for show or maybe others have stats, its basically the eidolons that help you attack.

jnikz

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 2:43 am
eidilons are suppose to atk when ur atked.. my pet does not do anything unless i click.. so afk farm equals auto clickers

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Hardmuscle

Rank 0
Hardmuscle
PostedJan 01, 2014 5:21 am
jnikz wrote:
afk farm equals auto clickers  

Merrilee will auto defend/attack when you are attacked, no macro required. (when in attack mode, even if you're afk)

~because she loves you! Embarassed (Merrilee the Cheery Sylph)

It doesn't work for Sigrum, Serif, Grimm or the Unicorn (I tried), so anyone using those in afk-auto are indeed botting but not the one's using Merrilee. This arrangement makes the botters stick out like a sore thumb because they see Merrilee doing it and think it's okay to bot, when in actuality she isn't using a bot but instead a built in feature, that the others don't have.

Perhaps intentional perhaps not; facts are facts and that's the way it is; at the moment. Wink

This reply is based on the four possible starter Eidolons and Sigrum, information on the nature of auto-attack may vary with other Eidolons obtained via keys, events or otherwise.

rrezz

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
rrezz
PostedJan 01, 2014 6:19 pm
Cleopawtra the Eidolon from Diamond Founder will also auto-attack, if you are attacked.

So there are 2 that auto-attack.

Gossamer

Rank 0
Gossamer
PostedJan 02, 2014 5:29 pm
It is not an auto clicker, which is why the people doing it have not been banned. Even if they were using an auto clicker to proc the pet to attack, the character would start a seek and destroy path the minute that the pet was ordered to do anything other than being dismissed.

It's a specific way making it work. It works for every eidolon and I can replicate it 100% and I'm already emailing Aeria about the issue that causes it to happen. P.S. No I wont tell you how to do it.

P.S. Way to tell the difference between an AFK attacking eidolon, and a botauto click user, is the character. The characters that are using a program, actually move, up to the monster with thier eidolon, but don't really use skills. Auto clickers follow a rythm patern most of the time, and will attack before monster loads into game on your screen.