kukamine20

Rank 0
kukamine20
PostedDec 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Ravager/ Guardian or Ravager/Bard

R/G would most likely be a lot of damage with the great deflect sheild and R/B would be most likely high damage with constant healing. Hmmmm.... do not know.
Advertisement

Estrelar1a

Rank 0
Estrelar1a
PostedDec 31, 2013 5:08 pm
I recommend Ravager/Guardian.

Chances are you will never really find much of an use for the Bard subclass in a Ravager. If people say it helps you solo dungeons, you should be able to solo these dungeons as a pure DPS Ravager anyway, it means you're either not using good strategies or is undergeared.

And for the dungeons you DO need to heal, those you'll probably be needing a party anyway. So I really see no point in subbing a Bard on a Ravager cause your role in the party should be doing damage.

SplinterDawn

Rank 2
SplinterDawn
PostedDec 31, 2013 6:45 pm
It's best to just go full dps ravager and an equally dps sub class.

Mithrindar

Rank 2
Mithrindar
PostedDec 31, 2013 6:50 pm
Try them out, and see if you like them :3

The point of games is having fun, playing a class people tell you might be fun, or powerful, or ideal for you to play (but you don't enjoy) is not the best way to have fun, playing will feel like a job :s

Try Ravager/Grenadier Very Happy they seem very fun to play~

Toepeka

Rank 2
Toepeka
PostedJan 01, 2014 2:06 am

Re: Ravager/ Guardian or Ravager/Bard

kukamine20 wrote:
R/G would most likely be a lot of damage with the great deflect sheild and R/B would be most likely high damage with constant healing. Hmmmm.... do not know.  

i am not too fond of a guardian as a subclass, i just dont think it offers as much as a main class, if i were you i would go guardian / ravager if anything it is actually quite fun i have one my self... and trust me i am not the type to just sit there and tank the damage i like to dish out the damage and a guardian ravager can do both tank and damage which is cool :3.

if you want to keeo ravager as a main, i would say go dual blades as a subclass or even harp for the survivability in PvE, DUelsist subclass is more for damage / PvP

SplinterDawn

Rank 2
SplinterDawn
PostedJan 01, 2014 2:09 am
Ravager/Grenadier all the way.

Sepyui

Rank 0
Sepyui
PostedJan 01, 2014 2:13 am
I share the opinion of Ravager/DPS.