xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 31, 2013 4:09 pm   Last edited by xzavon on Jan 17, 2014 7:11 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[Guide] How to obtain an Eidolon

So...have you ever wonder where did ppl get those other eidolons that you dont have yet and how did can i obtain one? Well worry no more i'll explain (and maybe others can help out too).
Click this link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Ld90uTEqw&feature=youtu.be

How to get Eidolon: 1st: you need 75 Eidolon crystals (can be found in dungeons) or brought from players
2nd: Combine them (for this you will need 75 crystals and 1 hero emblem and also 5 gold
3rd: use Unidentified item
4th: Go to the location that the "Call" tells you to. Like with my Sirgun, it told me to go to Helonia Coast (location should be on call or u can just right click it to auto move).
5th: After you summon it you kill it (should be done with a party even if your really good it takes time to solo)
6th: In a few seconds you should get mail that holds a box, obtain the box and open it. Beware tho, you only have a chance to obtain a key fragment (these cannot be traded so dont ask to buy them, some dungeons hold eidolons which drop those keys)

This wasnt in the video but, i will still expain....
7th: After you obtain the key fragment you will need 10 of them to make a solid key which holds the eidolon. But you will also need some other materials too like for example 20 medium experience crystals. After you make key you have yourself a new eidolon.

Other Ways: Guild Hall Summons (they summon at different times) -> Times/Eidolon: monday 12pm 5pm 10pm fox lady
tuesday 1am 3pm 8pm hydra 12pm 5pm 10pm apolo
wednesday 12pm 5pm 10pm shiva
thursday 1am 3pm 8pm garuda 12pm 5pm 10pm heracles
friday 1am 3pm 8pm minotaur 12pm 5pm 10pm valkyrie
saturday 1am 3pm 8pm caesar 12pm 5pm 10pm gabriel
sunday 1am 3pm 8pm yinglong 12pm 5pm 10pm gilgamesh
(was done by blessedkenneth) (didnt feel like finding out myself o.O) Oh and these times are est based was also stated by him/her

Dungeons(Fungeons): ATM only Otherworld (lvl 50 dungeon) Has them, just kill the eidolon thats in there

Temple of Eidolon: Summon eidolon from chest and kill it, has a chance it isn't 100% (has a chance to drop a key...Video above also has this shown)

Dailies: You can obtain Anceint Eidolon Fragments and trade 30 of them into traveling merchant for a box (cost 2g and 500s each and best thing is, you get to choose what key you want, out of Eligos, Bel-Chandra, Yarnaro, Bahadur, and Tigerius)

(if i didnt do a good job someone else can help me out O.o and i can edit this) (thanks for the other ways Guys)[b]
Advertisement

ansceniqdnb

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2013 4:14 pm
didnt know obtaining new eidolons is so hard... lol

Satellier

Rank 1
Satellier
PostedDec 31, 2013 4:21 pm
You can also obtain Eidolon shards/keys from
1. Guild hall summons, at specific times- ask the eidolon researcher
2. Otherworld dungeons ATM only skandia is available (you must be level 50) the penguins might be available in OBT
3. Eidolon hall- the level 35 box has one chance to drop, 50 has 2, and 60 has 3

To speed up the process use ADV treasure charms from the loyalty shop to recieve double the loot from killing any eidolon bosses, note that this does not work with calls

Hydra Server: Drear/Dismal

AceMass

Rank 1
AceMass
Ace Ville-Where Panties Fly Free United States
PostedDec 31, 2013 4:25 pm
In the video how come you used a call of Sigrun but inside you used a call of vayu

The Cute Pankooi

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 31, 2013 4:26 pm
AceMass wrote:
In the video how come you used a call of Sigrun but inside you used a call of vayu  

I was just going inside to see if i could get a key Surprised but i didnt and its just a little extra too Surprised

Playing in Aura Kingdom when it comes out find me over <a>there</a>

AceMass

Rank 1
AceMass
Ace Ville-Where Panties Fly Free United States
PostedDec 31, 2013 4:34 pm
Lolz xD

The Cute Pankooi

aefka25

Rank 2
aefka25
PostedDec 31, 2013 4:57 pm
i don't care too much to obtain eidolon since there will be a server wipe after this stress test. but i want to say this thread is nice !

can you obtain the fragment key from loyalty shop like vayu or eligos ? did every eidolon key fragment sell in the loyalty shop ? or there is a eidolon you can't obtain from loyalty shop ? just asking

Server Hydra.... IGN : Aefka25

FrankenFINE

Rank 1
FrankenFINE
PostedDec 31, 2013 5:01 pm
You can also do dailies and collect Ancient Eidolon Fragments and trade 30 of those for a key fragment (limited in choice). You can collect Ancient Eidolon Fragments faster if you have alts that can also run dailies (Ancient Eidolon Fragments are movable within the shared warehouse).

MMXU

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MMXU
PostedDec 31, 2013 5:05 pm   Last edited by MMXU on Jan 01, 2014 7:06 am. Edited 1 time in total
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2142653

Nice!

Also, adding to the whole summoning an eidolon from a totem (outside ToE), you'll have to do some damage to it or else you won't get a chest. Hit it several times and not just once to guarantee a mail with an eidolon bounty. Anyone who participates, party or not, as long as you get some good hits in should get mail a few seconds after the eidolon goes down.

Edit-Forgot to add, "from my own experience doing this".

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedDec 31, 2013 7:03 pm
MMXU wrote:

Also, adding to the whole summoning an eidolon from a totem (outside ToE), you'll have to do some damage to it or else you won't get a chest. Hit it several times and not just once to guarantee a mail with an eidolon bounty. Anyone who participates, party or not, as long as you get some good hits in should get mail a few seconds after the eidolon goes down.  

this is not entirely true me and a guildie were summoning one the night b4, (but them some ppl came >.> and killed it) I didnt hit it but he did, and i still got the chest. Maybe only if ur in pt with them Surprised

Might as well make this how to get them every way

Playing in Aura Kingdom when it comes out find me over <a>there</a>