FallenDevil98

Rank 0
FallenDevil98
PostedJan 04, 2014 11:47 am
Hello My name is Tattee. I am from the world of DDTank and I live in a country called Gryphon which was recently created...my job is to fight these mysterious monsters that come to attack my country from time to time. All my days were adventurous and exciting UNTIL my league mates decided to have this ...cosplay party in which everyone MUST participate...it was a 100 vs 1 (me)...so..it had to happen Q-Q and since i am really bad at cosplaying..I was doomed....so this was the start of a new adventure for me... T~T

I Went to the shop to check out some outfits...and...I bought it!! An outfit that I thought was really nice and cool and guess what!!? I wore it!! But then...I got invited to a mission that I just HAD to do....I went to the chamber that led me and my team mates to the Porti Island ...It seemed that Mardicus invaded the Gulu King Leonardo yet again...we went to the Porti Island to see an army of gulus! We fought most of the gulus and also defeated Barok...but...when we went to the Gulu King's Castle....I accidentally got spilled some of the dirty water from the water gun of my team mate!! >3<" He apologized but...my outfit that I spent so much money and time on to decide for the cosplay party got ruined!!!! Q_Q" We defeated Mardicus and then came the time for the cosplay party. I went to the party with the ruined dress.......for some reason....no one seemed effected!! O_O" rather they complimented me and said that I look great! ._." I guess the meaning of coslplay was a bit more complex then I thought... That Was My (so called) NEW YEAR ADVENTURE!!
Happy New Year folks!! >_<
*The End*

Advertisement

jonbeth23

Rank 0
jonbeth23
PostedJan 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Mighty New Years Story Event

The Story of SHlROE the "Villain in Glasses"

I'm SHlROE and I'm a Sorcerer I love to kill enemies with my lightning I fight until I win, Fight to gain my right. but one day an apocalypse came. My power have been Nerf It became hard to kill a monster with my same level in Dayr Desert, all I can see is miss everywhere even on Colosseum only Rangers can dominate the battle, I fell hopeless, depressed, like i want to give up. But one day I saw Santa's Elf in the Kingdom of Prontera , I approach him and ask why he looks depressed like me. He give me a quest, I fulfill my promise event it hurts me, even its so hard but in the end I saw Santa in his Cave. He told me not to give up, I saw the light and realized that its not the end for me, then suddenly I hear a heaven's call and suddenly lost consciousness. I woke up, continue my adventure and now even i cant kill monsters that fast, I can heal my teammates in an incredible amount, If I can heal a Monster Boss with a Million HP, I could heal him in just 1 skill. I Came to Prontera's Church and say: "Oh God Why Are You Playing With My Heart? Please Give Me Back My Powers Not This Incredible HP Healing That Can Increase My Monster's Threat, Not This of Having a Hard Time Killing Mini Mobs, Please Release Us From This Apocalypse" and I suddenly Fell in Darkness.

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2014 10:16 pm
[imi

g] [/img]

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2014 11:29 pm

my mighty new years

dimon masters event
Hi everyone this time again!My new years was rocking awesome. Very Happy Yes again I am entering again.I wanted to add more things to my post that happened to me. THE deadline is near! Crying or Very sad I wanted to make this last. I truly, again is sorry that I cant post any cool images of digimon masters Crying or Very sad. That's why mostly I am insterting emotion faces instead. I don't know how they do it cause I'm confused...ALOT! THey with the pictures do look cool! But I know that you don't care if some one has a perfect picture or not! I look forward to having this. No and this is not going to be as long. I am not trying to make this letter sad Crying or Very sad ! I truly am not . I been waiting in new York for this moment.I new this thing would be cool and I will check on Monday this would be way better with pictures! It has been the longest day for me and I wont give it up...please! I am not begging you guys at all . you can pick someone one else then me! Crying or Very sad Actully I need this. its the new year! I cant keep begging you! you don't get things for begging a lot , and trust me you don't want to do it to my mom! Laughing I am looking forward to this new event and I need your help... but you might pick others but its okay! Laughing When life gives you lemons you make lemonade! Laughing!! loking forward to digimon!! well I don't want to keep you long , I better go!! but it has been the greatest new year , again...EVER BYE!! Wink I been asking God to help me but you cant ask him for this kind of things or games to help on...you have to keep trying again!! Wink

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2014 11:52 pm

My digimons new year story

dimon masters event
Hi everyone this time again!My new years was rocking awesome. Very Happy Yes again I am entering again.I wanted to add more things to my post that happened to me. THE deadline is near! Crying or Very sad I wanted to make this last. I truly, again is sorry that I cant post any cool images of digimon masters Crying or Very sad. That's why mostly I am insterting emotion faces instead. I don't know how they do it cause I'm confused...ALOT! THey with the pictures do look cool! But I know that you don't care if some one has a perfect picture or not! I look forward to having this. No and this is not going to be as long. I am not trying to make this letter sad Crying or Very sad ! I truly am not . I been waiting in new York for this moment.I new this thing would be cool and I will check on Monday this would be way better with pictures! It has been the longest day for me and I wont give it up...please! I am not begging you guys at all . you can pick someone one else then me! Crying or Very sad Actully I need this. its the new year! I cant keep begging you! you don't get things for begging a lot , and trust me you don't want to do it to my mom! Laughing I am looking forward to this new event and I need your help... but you might pick others but its okay! Laughing When life gives you lemons you make lemonade! Laughing!! loking forward to digimon!! well I don't want to keep you long , I better go!! but it has been the greatest new year , again...EVER BYE!! Wink I been asking God to help me but you cant ask him for this kind of things or games to help on...you have to keep trying again!! Wink

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2014 11:54 pm

my mighty new years

dimon masters event

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2014 11:59 pm

digimons new year story

dimon masters event
Sorry did not mean to do this post three times on a different post page Embarassed

nesna19

Rank 0
nesna19
PostedJan 05, 2014 9:21 am

=3 my Rabbit new year

>////< gosh
IGN:Nesna
Server: Centaur

Nesna is a very clumsy girl who loves making others happy, so she planned out this wonderful festival where all her friends could come and be together for new years. So she decided the first thing she would need is some ribbons and happy colorful decorations. On her way 2 the shop she came across this lil girl called bossle (she was very cute ofc ) she was all alone sitting by a xmas tree
Nesna decided that even though she just met her she couldn't leave lil bossle alone so she put bossle on her back and carried her all the way 2 the shop there she told bossle :"no one should be alone for the new years cause on new year we make a promise for a beter year" this made bossle smile. together they picked out beautiful lights and ribbon and stuff for everyone.

Nesna got so excited about her new lil friend that she decided 2 introduce her 2 her wonderful friends. Very Happy but then while reaching the village Nesna remembered she forgot 2 bring the most important thing, the surprise she made for all her friends a very big cake for all of them 2 share.

Nesna told bossle she would be right back after getting the cake, clumsy as she was she tripped on her way 2 her house and rolled all the way down the hill dirtying her clothes :'(
hours went by and it was almost time for all 2 say "happy new year". with still 10min 2 go Nesna looked up and sighed " well at least my lil friend wont be alone and all of them could be happy". then she heard it a familiar voice coming closer. *BONK* Ɲαтѕυмєツ hit her on the head and said:" BAKA what kind of new year would it be if we aren't all together. He picked her up and put her on his back and carried her 2 the village. when she stopped crying and looked up she noticed all the decorations and lights. Everyone was there Bossle, Mvs,jily, her Fairytale family and so many other friend she made in DDtankvillage.

They laughted at how silly nesna looked with twigs in her hair, Nesna gave the brightest smile she had and kissed Ɲαтѕυмєツ on the cheeks and said: "TY all I LOVE U all so very much " Very Happy HAPPY NEW YEAR. They all looked at the fireworks and made jokes. Nesna dozed off into year 01-01 -2014 (>-_-<) even in her dreams she couldn't say anything but: " hmm I love them so very much happy n..ew year all<3zzz..

THE END >.<

darrinkonkle

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2014 7:08 pm

event

mighty new years story
I gather the last of Christmas feast from elise a maiden who gave me food and loggings these past days .I must make haste for the immortal pass before new years day wains and time is of the essence as I have many errands along the way ive stopped at the mine and gathered much crystal to give magorka a high mage of great renoun.all I have accumulated is in my saddle bags on the back of a great snowy lion I call Susie .high commander Dylan has entrusted me with many dispatches to be delivered ,as well as parcels from the academy.new years day is only a few hours from now so let us be off.ive left my tarn nd tree of ancients here with amaryllis a maiden of many charms to water while im gone.the road through the catacoombs proves dangerous indeed with battles the entire 100 lvl s to the aurtaric planes many creatures dwell here as well and I lose sight of the great starry night as I enter the murkin forest.i skirt the fetid swamps as no good can become of entering that accursed place and come upon the deathly sands.my sylph appollos name this as their favorite of all,bah ..not for men tis, its a hot and waterless place with many wild bears and ghostly hunters who prey upon men.Erandel should be not more than a few hours march where mine journey will end with drink and songs of glory and battle with mugs of ale and wine and girls as beautiful as iris sylphs from which some say there forbears were spawned .I see the wall of the town as night engulfs me and I hear the song and laughter of new years eve already underway,a smile lites my countenance as I dismount from Susie my trusted lion and head through the bat wings of the entrance to my favorite saloon to sing and drink the new year in ..so HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

katherineswarm

Rank 0
katherineswarm
PostedJan 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Event

New Year Story
IGN: FairyBloom (Server 5).

I woke up from my deep slumber an proceed to get ready for it is an aspiring day, the day of the new year. I log on and I started collecting mines from the wilds and took extra gold & kyanites from other Lord or Lordess in other cities, then I went to the guild and shopped around for 30 minutes.
Once I've gotten what I need from the guild, I delivered carts of gold to the guild, and checked the contribution list and members profile (I am an assistant guild master and is disappointed that I cannot view all the members in the members list) for anyone that is on too. Then I go into Battleground and knock off some other players from other servers, get my points and honor although I prefer to cart around. Once its finished, I go to Towers Of Kings & Spire to beat the bosses and claim chests, sadly my trio of mates despite all the spells and wits, was K.O in a matter of seconds and I killed a boss before being K.O too.
Then I plop in my farm to collect my plants and caught some thieves in my guild lol stealing them, I penalty them in return for stealing. Then I go harvest amethyst in mines, go fishing, settle bounty quests and did my jewel board (always asked a friend for help).
Afterwards I move to settling campaigns and helped others in multi-dungeon and went on the kill npcs in catacombs till lvl 50 as my knights died. Then I was shipped to an island for tank battles.
In tank battles, I collected every kind of weapon to fit on my magical tank and went on blasting every rival tank that try to blow me up, even my own guild mates were so eager in taking me out. I don't mind the points as long as I get my packages intact.
Then I go do upgrades, refine weapons and research for the boss battle. I paid plently of money for good astrals and train my mount. When the redoga boss enter into the fray, everyone jumped on him to kill him but some died right away. Aionus was lying with his eyes wide open and his armor was broken into pieces.
Spankus was busy spanking his tail, while BluePixie & Seraphimx was trying to pull off his eyes, I went on collecting rage points until it was enough to do special attack on him. When he died, everyone jump to collect his riches and crash on each other, Amberlin grab a big chest and was pushed away by Ashish in his sleepy mode to collect his loot.
After that, I go to guild chambers to collect fruit, mushrooms and stones for dinner, with FireQueenEve running around stealing in a dog form.
Once all done, I went to Atlar to rest and sleep for the day.