martinusJK

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 5:52 am

New Year Story

The game i play is Digimon Master Online,Its fun and i met new online friends and they were kind Very Happy. With those friends it make my gaming experience more interesting and we could talk about our lifes and many funny jokes or stuff.Even grinding would not make me tired as we chat along while grinding which help me kill bored of grinding
~In Game Name:FalconMaster
Server: Seraphimon
Advertisement

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 7:44 am   Last edited by cooldan9002 on Jan 03, 2014 7:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total

My digimons new year story

Digimon Masters promp story
Hellow people that I'm writing to again for new years! I just wanted to say I couldn't find my post but I writing a new one about the digital world. but actually I just looked in the other section and found the dang thing. I found the effort to ... you know what let me tell you the real stuff instead of what happened yesterday! Its usally December the DATS center is awesome its totally upgraded again and way better than the old center if you want to see! They also totally updated the yokohomavillage do you belive its a japannese place and it's way better than before! Know that's a place to train. you also get to kill black Gabumon ! when you see the digital up in the sky the colorful digital light are amazzzzzzing and the digital world is awesome well mostly beautiful and amazing! All you need to do is right click on the mouse and drag it up...or is it left? Nope it's definlety right =) I make these smiley faces because the other ones wont appear in the other one but if not then who cares that's why I'm making the classic ones ( but this is suppose to be PG-13)!No boring old classics here," I really don't like the classics any way"! Is tis a great letter or what am I right people! I'm going to make new ones then the last fifth entry will be the grand fanally like grand fiesata... hopefully!? It's going to be live from my seat and might be long. Roaming through digimon masters is fun and exctiting killing training trying to get to hopefully get at least get to 75 or 73! Every time your level gets up it get harder and harder and longer and longer for higher levels and yes you pick a strong digimon but it depends on what level you have. Plus a ME tip if you get board of the game its probably because you need a new digimon or in the same place looking at people with new digimon and your probably stupid old same boring digimon and you would be saying" I whish I had that digimon or a cool one because I did it before...a lot and that's why I 'm entering. Agian it was me christal bowen boring old me again as you know. Yeah Yeah I know I said I was fun in my other one. Which I still am, again not bragging. Just stay tunned for my other letters for the five entries about my Digimons New Year I beg you a good morry. Morry, my way is short term for tomorrow yall!=)<-(classic smiley face, also again no classics PG-13 and kepping it that way! Very Happy

LanceTime0

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 9:55 am

New Years' Story

Hi! I would like to participate in this contest! I hope you like my story! ^^ (Player Name: Joewy)
I couldn't believe it! In two hour's time, 2013 will finally end! I was very excited to find out what the New Year might bring. My long-time partner, Ray (a doru-raptor) wasn't any different than I was. His white-tipped tail was waving from side-to-side signaling his immense enthusiasm.
"Do you think we'll meet new digimon this year, Joewy?" Ray questioned with an eager gleam in his golden eyes. I nodded vigorously as we walked in the decorated Dats Center. However, what caught our attention was that no one was there. Nobody except us. Not even Director Hashima or Mr. Richard Sampson was there.
"Where is everyone?" I wondered aloud, instantly feeling suspicious of the unusually silent Dats Center. To my surprise, instead of sharing my thoughts, Ray laughed out loud while scratching his neck with his right foot. I watched him for a moment, and he started explaining.
"Everyone is probably in Yokohama Village for the annual festival." He answered happily. Just as we were about to get to the village, my friend, SoulDragon ran towards us with his Starmon hot on his heels.
"Hi Joewy!" he said cheerfully and I greeted back, "Are you going to the festival?" he asked almost immediately. I nodded with an amiable smile, "You bet! Let's go right now!"
The two of us walked side-by-side talking to each other while our digimon conversed behind us. "I can't wait to see everything! I can't wait to play the games!" I imagined Ray's features lighting up at the mention of games, and I bit back a chuckle just to be polite. Once we got there, we were overwhelmed by all the animated ornaments, the stands filled with food, and others with drinks, the music was loudly heard in the air, and I loved everything. In the center of it all, we could see people cheering their digimon on as they competed in rough fights. I was astonished by how beautifully everything was garnished that I forgot all about the people beside me until SoulDragon left Ray and I alone. After playing and eating cotton candy, I caught a glimpse of my old friend, LeoStrike23. I haven't seen him in a while, so I practically crashed into him when I got to his place. I greeted him gladly receiving the same. We spoke to each other before suddenly all the music stopped, and Director Hashima's voice sounded in all the area.
"Hello all tamers! I gladly announce that in five minutes, the new year will begin!" Cheers were heard coming from different directions, "As a warm welcome to the new year, I want you all to light up the night sky with fireworks we are giving you now." Numerous employees walked around everyone handing us fireworks and a lighter. After some time, the director announced again, "The countdown starts now! 5…4…3…2…1!" Everyone chanted the numbers and when the last number was said, brilliant lights made the sky glow. I watched it all with awe. Once the fireworks died, everyone applauded in joy! Good-bye 2013, and hello 2014!
The End ~ Thanks for Reading!

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 1:23 pm
Hi again to the people I’m writing to but this is different than the other ones like I said! I’m beinging creative and also cause I ran out of words to say to you all(Acully I didn’t )! I know all those people out there writing there comets might win but I barley win thing…dang I shouldn’t tell you my life! Sorry, let me tell you the gamers about digimon digital monsters! I know every time I talk to you I give you every little dang details about me & tips not right know maybe in the finally it will be better. I sometimes play digimon all the time but when I started begin bored I don’t want the same old dumb digimon. I keep asking my cousin Daniel how strong is digimon or that and that but the game is cool. We I mean I team up with of people and they help you fight some can take you off we can be bad and loney. But you yourself can ask people on your own team but if they say no then its okay pick other ones that care like I did. Fighting digimon is the fun part of the game.When you have a boss card they can be strong you can team up with people, or they just come and help. If someone has a boss card and your coming over to help…the worst part is I cant get the prize the got because you cant obtain that that prize. Completing quest is also important because they can get your experience life up and when I partner up with people I do 4,6,or8 players recommended for more money and experience points. If you keep fighting digimon and killing them you might get an egg. Every time I get an egg and put it in the incubater it gets destroyed. That’s why I need some back up from the AP shop. The weirdist thing is that when I play the game late at night its not dark there weird huh!? One more thing about my and every ones game is that I fond 1 cute picture of digimon thanks for reading stay tunned!

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 1:31 pm

New year digimons story

Digimon Masters Aeria story
Hi again to the people I’m writing to but this is different than the other ones like I said! I’m beinging creative and also cause I ran out of words to say to you all(Acully I didn’t )! I know all those people out there writing there comets might win but I barley win thing…dang I shouldn’t tell you my life! Sorry, let me tell you the gamers about digimon digital monsters! I know every time I talk to you I give you every little dang details about me & tips not right know maybe in the finally it will be better. I sometimes play digimon all the time but when I started begin bored I don’t want the same old dumb digimon. I keep asking my cousin Daniel how strong is digimon or that and that but the game is cool. We I mean I team up with of people and they help you fight some can take you off we can be bad and loney. But you yourself can ask people on your own team but if they say no then its okay pick other ones that care like I did. Fighting digimon is the fun part of the game.When you have a boss card they can be strong you can team up with people, or they just come and help. If someone has a boss card and your coming over to help…the worst part is I cant get the prize the got because you cant obtain that that prize. Completing quest is also important because they can get your experience life up and when I partner up with people I do 4,6,or8 players recommended for more money and experience points. If you keep fighting digimon and killing them you might get an egg. Every time I get an egg and put it in the incubater it gets destroyed. That’s why I need some back up from the AP shop. The weirdist thing is that when I play the game late at night its not dark there weird huh!? One more thing about my and every ones game is that I fond 1 cute picture of digimon thanks for reading stay tunned! One thing I had to do this note again because I forgot to enter in my title!

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 2:49 pm   Last edited by cooldan9002 on Jan 03, 2014 7:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total

New year digimons story

New EVENT coming times squared digimon toy augumon
This is a record for me! Why would I say because I did all this typing, I did about 2 letters in 1 day, ready to tell you more information about digimon masters? But I don’t need to tell you info, and I know I do this every time and you might be annoyed at me but I’ am not going to tell you my life anymore or my problems! Every time I play the game sometime I look at the people with there digimon. And I always look at the shop to see what I can get but I don’t have enough AP, but have to stop talking about AP! This is my 4th letter I was happy that I'm participating in this wonderful event. I've have to say that also I'm that there's no school in this place gives me more time to play DIGIMON DIGITAL MASTERS! All of this typing this entry is fun for me. OH! I also forgot to tell you , because I was tired from all those fire works in the cold Hah!! I went to New York time square! It was fun and cold. I had to jump up and down because it was cold! I even heard that Miami Flordia was still at 11:46 while we in time square was 2:09! that means it wasn't 2014 there yet! Have you also noticed that I haven't said 2014 yet! well now I did say it! I saved the time square for last. I bet you guys were suprized because this one is about my new years! My last entry is going to be on Saturday and hopefully some pictures or I'll do it... you know what I'll do it Saturday I'll need help with the pictures! I had to plan all this out and think about what I'm going to say. Cause this is about new years and my reveloution. My new years was fun I when with my friends karlee and alexis and there mother Karen and my family. I saw the whole movie.But at the end I was sad that I missed the, my mom said it was like 5to 6or8 sec because we left except for my mom! that was the best new years!Oh and don't worry I wont spoil the movie to you (but I was thinking of it) Twisted Evil sorry I tried entering the face but this stupid computer wont work, but never mind now! WEll its still updated! well I'm here relaxing in this hotel in time square until the roads clear up Laughing MMmmmmm this seems like the finally then the middle end! Well what the Hey! Happy New years! Stay tunned again! Cheers!

Sorry it was long again Sad

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 7:29 pm

digimons new year story

happy new year last digimon promp thanks for letting me particapate!!!
First, I know I start with first but, cause I said that I just wanted to say hi one more time but this is not a web cast saying good bye this last time. I said this because this is my fifth entry and that’s the finally! No I don’t mean its over I wanted to say Happy New year once again like lasts time. Well okay? About digimon there’s new digimon. And there a toy mystery egg! The Santa event is in the new awesome upgraded digivolution! The Santa clause person you go to (really doesn’t look excaclty like him but its him! He gives you a Christmas mercery egg instead of using your AP ! but you need to get 100 blue hats which is hard unless you have a lot of money! There’s a digi DATS center that can digi clone , buuut I don’t know what that is? They put New things like in the New Year! But this is just the start to my long fianalie. Like all fianalies they can be long like my New years. Fireworks for new years is the most important. I did that and this because I think both of them are important=) This fianalie meaned a lot to me because I just want to make sense and you would loved my participation , I wanted to make this creative and funny, have you known that it is New York that I'm in in time square is awesome were I am staying right now!! I am sorry that I couldn't find any pictures but other people have no pictures and there illustrations our good. I did and read every single one of every bodies letter and they are good. New York has loud cars maybe that's why I cant concentrate! Well I can still concentrated. it has been a nice time here! I've been playing digimon lots of times! I just need more AP! The yohkahoma village is more beautiful this time of year.To bad I don't have a picture or any picture of anything!but I know you'll like it. This 2014 which is the best im going to get , I don't know why I'm telling you this but my moms giving me $250!for beging good!i just wanted to tell you because this is my fianalie and boy its long!! Smile<- (this is my better smiley face.So sorry this is long (but not as long as the other story)!!I just wanted to say all those other stories , I said again there all winners!!No more boring old 2013,2014 is here then it will be 2015 and 2016 and 2017 & 20... yeah you get it !This is the best yet im explaining evthing! @ND that's a wrap this was my last final story entrance!That was boring ... I bet there not I no youll love it I beg you a HAPPY, NEW, YEAR! Hope you saw the New Years parade haaahh!!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME PARTICAPATE HAPPY NEW YEARS:AGIAN!!!!!---> Smile : SMILE FOR NEW YEARS!!!!!! Smile !!

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 7:41 pm

digimons new year story

New EVENT coming times squared digimon toy augumon
One more thing I didn't know that the when you click the emotions they appear down below like this is what I wanted to put on Smile Laughing & this Twisted Evil HPPY new year

Duke_RedWulf

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 8:06 pm
Acc: Duke_RedWulf,
Game: GoldenAge,
Server: Ifrit,
Sire: DukeRedWulf

I, Duke Red Wulf spend my New Year's thusly:

First, I rise at dawn and ride through my lands casting alms to the stout peasantry. And verily a double purse for the peasants of Odin's Town - who suffered so terribly from the ferocious burning by the Enemy, barely two weeks gone.

Then we ride to hunt - and with Ullr's blessing - spear boar for the feast. As the sun sets we return to Wulf Mountain wassailing in the Year's End.

And lo, all my fine Valkyries and men-at-arms line the long benches in the great Hall, there to feast and quaff mead from the skulls of our fallen enemies - and swear terrible vengeance upon those foes who yet live!

Muhooohahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!

Happy New Year!

Tremble! For the Red Wolf comes for thee!

Am3liajayn3

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 9:25 pm

new years story

am3liajayn3 from server4s exciting new years story =D
as i am3liajayn3 awaken from my slumber, i stumble to my feet sliding them along the carpet, intent on logging on. i log on to find i woke late and reset has been, panic strickens me as i grab mines out in the wilds to ensure deep riches. i come bk to my city and cultivate for 2 hours in the altar of longing hungry for more stamina. once achieved i find my mateys and we delve into full on battle in moonden nightmare desperate for the key to our new armour LEGENDARY STONES and CRYSTALOIDS. atlast me and my mateys defeat the wicked spider maggot queen and redeem our prizes. but our quest is not over for we dive right into Tower of Kings (normal) and defeat the mighty 4 lvls 1-5 (no match for our awesome crew arghhhhhhhhh). still blood thirsty we plunder into spire bloodthirsty and wild we great Karl (our Councillor btw) with grunts and groans, he doesnt dare stay for he knows we mean to destroy so he leaves us as quickly as he came). we battle using our wit and skills till we die to the witch on lvl 9. her super reflect had us blind sighted from the start. but we were lucky 8 chests of glorious prizes to be had, we were fairly happy mateys for a spell. bestowed with riches we parted ways to plunder other enemies and rob them of there gold and kyanite. all of a sudden battleground pops up and away i go once more proving my might and defeating enemy's that surround me wanting my honor that i shall not let them take. victorious, it ends cut bludgeoned i am a happy soul to have retained my honor and dignity. but the fight still commences for a pirates day never ends. shipwrecked to an island i am forced to part take in some villainous tanks battle stuned from the left and poisoned from the right i don't think i can win but then ..... then i find a laser power fills me and i strike them down one by one, a team i don't recognize as my own assists in there demise and we rush to repair me ship and set sail once more. i take a wee moment to smoke a victory cigar as we journey to no mans land, to fight the monstrous bloodfang. once we arrive all is still i grabs me a rekorderlig peach and apricot cider for dutch courage before i finally find his hideout. thousands r here to prove their might attacking the beast over and over to steal what gold he has pillaged for himself. we all fight and fight and yet altho i did well i did not manage to take his last breath. i leave sadden but alot richer than i have been all day, i use this to buy astrals to make me stronger hoping to win a mighty good one that will help me along the way. i win a few purple but nothing i dont have better of already. to cheer me up my mateys come and grab me and we battle in group arena owning all we see our team truly a sight. we come away rich of insignia and out of cider. i slip away to get another cider but of different flavour strawberry and lime this time and celebrate our night. i then blitz buradoths grave for all the gold and items i can find to recycly and upgrade my gears stats. i come away a success once more rich in refining crystals i refine my stats while the new year is upon us having some luck and some not so lucky moments. its been a good day and i wish my mateys a happy new year and say goodnight for i must hit my hammock as it has been a long day.