elasesinooo

Rank 0
elasesinooo
PostedJan 01, 2014 6:44 am
While the new year arrives with ring articifiales, where a young archer reaches that their travel is to go to a beautiful castle to see diana train to be a good soldier and defend the castle
and it was difficult to seek help because they alone could not. When I finally achieved , they entered that place . And the first battle did not hesitate to collect the life of one of the 4 members , who was a great help as anyone would have been. That first enemy with relentless force hit the torso and everything in its path of those opponents , including Kili and Asmo . Just past the first battle , another memb at the end of the battle it was over and I celebrated the victory at the end

Advertisement

f16fighter

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Re: [Browser] Mighty and honor New Years Story Event

~ what would YOUR beloved character do? ~
GMAcademy wrote:

Our GM Team wants to know how YOUR IN-GAME CHARACTER will spend his or her New Years Eve!

Entries will be taken until 01/06/14 at 11:59pm PST

The GM Team will pick their favorite entries to receive AP!

#1 Entry: 1250 AP

5 additional entries will obtain 500 AP each!!!

Please allow 3-14 business days for delivery of AP once winners are announced.

( Starts: 12/30/2013 - Ends: 01/06/14)

Document the new years story of YOUR character and win free AP!

Be creative, but please keep it PG-13!!!

Follow these directions exactly to be sure you qualify!
1. The objective is to write up your in-game characters NEW YEARS STORY!
2. You must include in-game references (cities, bosses, other players etc)!
3. Post your story in this posting!!!!

• No exceptions for participation outside of the time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • No cheating!
  • PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO THE RULES.
  • You may not reuse entries from other players or other events
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • No cheating or plagiarism allowed.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 3-14 business days for payout of your rewards!

Happy New Year!!!
Team Aeria Browser

kesleyneas

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Re: [Browser] Mighty New Years Story Event

~ what would YOUR beloved character do? ~
my Digimon character kesley123 will be the ultimate digimon Tamer he will finally finish the d-terminal dungeons all Kesleys digimon will be able to defeat alphamon and omegamon at the same time without any evolution. my tamer will beat every tamer in the digimon game and rule the digital world for peace. all the digimon would bow down to kind, noble, powerful King. he would make all the Evil digimon turn a leaf and be good. Razz

P.S you guys should make a digimon fronteir version of the game where we choose one digital spirit of our choice. and as we continue the game we are able to scan for other digimon like angemon and stuff

olivia795

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 10:02 pm

my daily routine in wartune game

a thought.
ING= LOVEGIRLS
SERVER =1&2

My war-tune character is pretty simple, as laying on the bed being on laptop, logging into war-tune first think he think of gold. having gold is never enough,

My legendary dragon slayer use his mighty sword to defeat other player for more gold and kyanites. Importantly my character impatiently waiting for world boss, where he shall try to get much gold as possible. and then some the one and only knight with a blond long hair (lol) shall further proceed to acquire more golds by plunging cities , farming, and other ways possible. As the new year arrived, he has new goals to look forwards to. he shall gear up to the fullest and the strongest to slaughter opponents in battlefield to obtain maximum honor for the entire day, one that is done he will become relaxed and happy due to stronger opponent he overcame in battlefield, till then he cannot be relaxed or patient, as the half day went by he shall spam astral and then contribute rest of his gold in guild. lastly and importantly he shall wait once more for the last world boss to slaughter for more gold and further complete daily event for rewards. Untill then my mighty knight cannot and will not have a nice day entirely if he does not over come these obstacle. Though his journey stilll continues..more years to come by and face other new events..happy new year ;p

ImperialFlute

Rank 0
ImperialFlute
PostedJan 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Might New Years Story Event

DrDvorak is my character.

DrDvorak spends many of his days simply studying at the academy, and at his guild skills tower, making his skills powerful. He believes that for one to be strong, they must spend a gargantuan amount of time devoting him/herself to studying and laboring. His life is boring; he doesn't have a life, and he wishes he could show his hero strength.

DrDvorak checks his calendar and realizes that New Years Eve is nearly upon the continent of Balenor. It will soon be god knows what year, there, because time seems to be mixing around. They have futuristic tanks in a land that sounds almost ancient. SO let's go with the year 15,014. It will soon be 15,014, and DrDvorak realizes: IT'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TIME!!!!!

DrDvorak, being somewhat of a star-lover, decides to visit the astro gizmo that catches some light from stars and makes you powerful. He decides that he should make a resolution to not just sit around ans study hour after hour, any longer! Let's be honest, that time just sitting and reading was wearing him out both mentally and physically (because reading gives no physical exercise, he was becoming physically weak). He decided that he would go on long campaigns to rid the land of Balenor from all evil! Coincidentally, at that time, this mysterious thing called the void opened up, spilling monsters of unimaginable features throughout the land. Yaros, who appeared to be at the center of all of this, was the perfect challenge for DrDvorak!

So being the sporty guy he is, DrDvorak resolves to rid the land of Balenor of during that year!

That day (New Years Eve), DrDvorak walks right up to Yaros and gets his butt violently kicked. Memory wiped, and peasant-looking, DrDvorak walks on this path and eventually meets a woman named Dinah, who tells him that he has divine purpose and leads him away to rule this awesome city that would become so durn powerful, it would dominate the land of Balenor. That was, of course, after he fulfilled this ambition he had in his memory-deprived mind: Rid Balenor of evil!

<a>Photobucket</a>

Enalea

Rank 0
Enalea
PostedJan 02, 2014 9:08 am   Last edited by Enalea on Jan 03, 2014 7:37 am. Edited 1 time in total

Enalea's New Years Day

Or what I did on New Years day
The sun shines in the window of my room at the Thirsty Dog Inn, I can hear the revelers still going strong down in the tap room. I hope Tina made some good tips last night, the crowd was to say the least rowdy, Alyssa had her hands full keeping some semblance of order.

Crossing the room to my desk I pull out my To Do List, so many jobs so little time.
Look for missing apprentice Raboz in Underhalls
Find Captain Redrik's jewels and valuable animal pelts that were stolen and taken to the Underhalls.
Padraig has asked me to slay the guards in Strom's subterranean prison ward under the Keep and bring him back their heads as proof of the deed. (fun and profit)
Alyssa says the 'Hauler' has not been seen for some time, she wants me to go to the Underhalls and find him if I can.
Proxima believes that Strom has allied with the mysterious Black Ones, an inhuman race of demons who live on White Sands Isle. I need to locate their dwelling place and make sure to leave them in no position to harm the people of Tortage. (this will be fun and dangerous)

I don't want to go into the Underhalls today, so I think I will head over to White Sands Isle and cause some trouble. New Years Day should be loud, dangerous and fun... lots and lots of fun. Yes I think this job will fill the bill, also I have never seen one of these Black Ones before.

As I put my skiff in at the beach I see that it is littered with Picts of all things, well I wanted loud and dangerous and Picts are both, I hack and burn my way to the jungle and come upon my next challenge the native wildlife. Panthers, and Tigers and Apes ohhhh My. There are a bunch of them out today. I do my best to cull the herds as I make my way to the land of the Black Ones.

Just when I thought this was going to be boring what do I see but an outpost of Red Hand Guards....I will kill them just because it is the right thing to do. My recon shows just five guards, three outside the house and two inside. I quickly dispatch the guard at the gate. Next is the wandering guard, I lay in wait for him and make my move when he gets close. The cowardly dog called out for help and the third guard joined in the fight, it took a bit longer but I killed them both with my Pillar of Infernal Flame. That leaves just the two in the house, I sneak up on them and kill them both with ease I find that the only way out is to jump down a hole in the floor. I make the jump and am attacked by two plant like creatures, they are difficult to dispatch but in the end I am victorious. There is another hole to jump down to get to the out side of the structure, this time I am more cautious. I jump down to find a full grown Flesh-Eating Plant. Something told me that this day would not end well. I barely dispose of the monstrosity and its minion, I ask myself "it can't get any worse can it?".

I make my way up the ancient stairs toward the lair of the Black Ones, there are only two on guard at the top of the stairs, I prepare my attack....I have misjudged these creatures, their strength is overwhelming, I barely survive my encounter with them. As I make my way down the other side of the stairs I see the entrance to the Black One's Lair, there are three guards at the entrance, I know from my fight with the last two guards to be careful. I use my potions, my buffs, my best gear and begin my attack...it is over in the blink of an eye, those three creatures stomped me into a greasy spot with no trouble....note to self tell Proxima this job is going to cost big. I still don't know what the inside of the lair looks like, I hope to see it soon.

I drag my beaten body back to the Thirsty Dog Inn, I call for a hot bath, a hot toddy and a hot water bottle. The little maid seeing my busies, gets the bed pan and warms my bed for me, bless her sweet heart. The sun still shines in the window of my room and it is still New Years Day, I pray that the Gods have pity on me and make the rest of the New Year better than today.

redeyesvgamer

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2014 6:49 pm

New Years Story

First JJgreymon will train his guilmon to level 41 and unlock gallantmon. Then attempt to hatch his Veedramon egg. Third he will attempt to get dorumon and go for jogress and get that. Finally he will get some friends and go kill stiff in maze entrance once he gets to that level.

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2014 11:05 pm

New year digimons story

New years Digimon Master story
Hellow people that I'm sending this letter about for new years! I cant belive I'm saying this but
I really want to have this prize for digmon master game. There's a reason I need omegamon, yes I'm suppose to tell you about my game what I'm going to do right now! First I'm trying to, instead of being agumon the other one, I'm trying to get omegamon with the AP prize. That's why I'm entering for this AP prize. I didn't know until know , that's why I'm entering for this. Everyone posted awesome reviews, I bet I am to ! I pear up with a lot of people ,but were just getting started. Know let me tell you my own paragraphs in my own words out of my own mouth. Know I'm saying that you'll loved it so I'll explain. You all know omegamon if you play the game. Well mostly all I'm talking about the boring things all about omegamon. I'm writing this letter while I'm watching a TV show but I'm paying attention like homework watching a TV show. I'm going to have to kill more digimon with more bigger levels. I forgot to tell you augumon and gabumon mix together to make omegamon. Yeah you already know that. Maybe I should of ate a better lunch before staring this letter but I think it is awesome! Talking about food. I just wanted to tell you that eating a yummy snack like me playing a game is cool and fun! You thing I'm boring but I'm not you should she how pretty I look. I'm not bragging at all its about the game. Sorry this is long but I been writing this long letter and checking over it and over again. If I get this prize ill be training my new digimon .At least hope it doesn't fail that's why ill get back up. I'm sorry but that's all I shared. I really appreciated it if you like or love this story about my game and what I raidly do. One more quick thing (I worked hard on this I hope its not heart warming or boring which its not its creative and funny as it said but you cant still look at the rules but do your way like in digimon masters WITH your partner digimon).Yeah it is fun killing digimon all they do is poof away like poof in that fairy odd parents buts its not a game were talking about my game story. they made this game really fun and creative and I like it a lot. Wow maybe I was lying about this is it for my letter. Well I'm not lying now! I wrote this letter until 12:04 and it must of changed now. For the rest of my time I'm going to play digimon before I go to bed , I don't need to tell you that , WELL THAT'S MY LETTER FOR NOW!

By the way this was from christal m bowen spelled a different way and I have know idea how to correct these ERRORS ON HERE but its okay I did the important ones. hope they don't count!?

By the way ;THANKS

P.S. : Pretend there added lines for color for digimon =) HOPE I'M THE AP WINNER!
P.P.S :You Might want to have a glass of water after reading all of this!

cooldan9002

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2014 11:09 pm
Its me One more thing sorry I couldn't find any cool pictures of digimon masters. But I know you'll like my post =)!

digitalsierra

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2014 1:23 am

Honeyboo's New Years Eve

In Game Character: Honeyboo
Server 1 & 2
Account: digitalsierra

Honeyboo wakes up on New Years Eve in Cloud City in her small apartment over the Orc bar. It's dark and cold out but she has alot to do. Her elven crossbow needs to be oiled and her slyph pets need to be fed. Her Pan and Apollo like to eat honey, while her Iris is a vegetarian and will only eat spinach.

Honey then changes out of her nightgown and puts on the season's latest fashion - her trendsetter jacket, baroque top hat and divine wings. It takes Honeyboo another hour of the morning to accessorize with a little jewel hunt; Honey loves mixing and matching those gems to look her best.

The rest of the morning is spent hanging around with her friends in the friendliest guild in the city - Immortals and waiting for Bloodfang to throw his daily tantrum.
When Bloodfang roars his ugly head, all the guilds in the city come to fight him and Honeyboo won't be left out. A short battle later Bloodfang is seen with his tail between his legs running from the cheering city folk.

The afternoon follows with Honeyboo fighting in the arena with her friends evisin & hinamoto. They might not win all their matches, but the friends will always have a great time competing.
To pay the bills, Honeyboo will usually take up some bounty work from the board and sometimes challenge the forces of evil in the dungeons for treasure.

At the end of a day of fighting, crawling around old crypts and dungeons, Honeyboo likes to relax with some fishing. Wild fish taste the best but she often needs the help of her friends to catch them.

New Years Eve ends with Honeyboo, her guild, and her friends attaching fireworks to their arrows and shooting the stars.