jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Personal Feedback on AeriaMobile

So yesterday i stole my gf ipod touch and tried all the AeriaMobile games, never had a chance since im a blackberry user, was curious to see if it lived up to my expectations, sadly it didn't.

There was only one game that i enjoyed, until it crashed lol and that was monster paradise. Had a similar feeling to Pokemon and thats always good. However some point after choosing my guy, the screen went all white and i was unable to move on. Probably gonna give it a shot some other time.

As for the other 3 times, i gave up on them soon after i launched them. The tutorial was just too lenghty and boring, you have to captivate people from the start and perhaps these games are good but i was ranting at the screen for it taking so long and so much nonsense at the beginning and all i wanted was to play the game and see if i enjoyed the gameplay of it.

AeriaMobile is an interesting project but i don't see it working unless you get that big hit rolling. You should take into consideration the most popular games that exist that are simple yet complex. Take into consideration the big ones developed by halfbrick for example. It shouldn't be that hard to develop a simple game like the ones they do but they are wildly popular.

Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 30, 2013 2:55 pm
Maybe a game like this?

jotasnake

jotasnake
PostedDec 30, 2013 3:02 pm
While im not a big fan of card games it does look really interesting and it could be that big hit i was talking about. Big franchise, if followed by an enjoyable gameplay and decent advertising, it could happen.

However, why so many card games with aeriamobile? As AGE does with pc client games, you should be able to offer diversity when it comes to mobile.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 30, 2013 10:36 pm
Actually Monster Paradise is pretty good. Now that's it under EU management he's doing a really good job although some tiers can still be pretty expensive, but he does give some free stuff which helps too.

Also the issue with the crashing I believe it has to do with that phone being a blackberry. If it was a galaxy at least s2 or iphone 4 or 5 it should be ok to launch the game with.

jotasnake

jotasnake
PostedDec 31, 2013 10:51 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Actually Monster Paradise is pretty good. Now that's it under EU management he's doing a really good job although some tiers can still be pretty expensive, but he does give some free stuff which helps too.

Also the issue with the crashing I believe it has to do with that phone being a blackberry. If it was a galaxy at least s2 or iphone 4 or 5 it should be ok to launch the game with.  

Blackberry can't run anything. AeriaMobile games aren't available for BB, like i said in my main post i "stole" my gf ipod touch to try these games. Perhaps since its one of the first generation of ipod touch, the hardware can't handle the game. I'll give it a shot again in the future since Monster Paradise was the only one that i found decent to spend my time on.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 31, 2013 7:57 pm
jotasnake wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:

Blackberry can't run anything. AeriaMobile games aren't available for BB, like i said in my main post i "stole" my gf ipod touch to try these games. Perhaps since its one of the first generation of ipod touch, the hardware can't handle the game. I'll give it a shot again in the future since Monster Paradise was the only one that i found decent to spend my time on.  

Woops my bad misread that first part. And yeah definitely if you get the chance you should. If you do let me know I'm sevenski on there i'll help you start out Razz