gamingjaex

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 6:54 pm   Last edited by gamingjaex on Dec 31, 2013 7:07 am. Edited 1 time in total

PvP - Rant & Suggestions

Such broken, much balance
Yes, I know, it is Closed Beta, but I really want to open a suggestions topic for PvP in Aura Kingdom. Why? Because it looks nice, it can do really good as a game, but it needs some SERIOUS polish on the PvP side.

Before ranting, I invite everybody to join Arenas right now. I'll tell ya what you'll find, lv50 characters making it impossible to enjoy fighting, lv50 characters that use FREAKING POTIONS to BUFF THEMSELVES EVEN MORE against poor lvls 40-48. Closed Beta is meant to TRY OUT classes, look for bugs, start thinking about builds. These level 50 guys just abuse and monopolize the freaking arenas, no fun no nothing on them.

Oh, should I mention bards? No balance AT ALL. I play a tank, but I am hella sure that If I level up full crit damage grenadier/gunslinger, I wont be able to kill a bard.
Solution: Abilities with healing debuffs. Like right nao.

But seriously guys, its not even funny, its so abusive and broken I dont even want to keep trying this game, and I started pretty pumped!

Not asking for much, havent played a single Aeria game with good pvp, and with the next gen consoles coming out, games such as Dark Souls 2 coming out, Guild Wars 2 already rocking it... shouldnt you try and do some balancing?
Advertisement

kossploss

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
kossploss
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:04 pm
They can either make brackets for pvp or leave it be for now since its beta anyway , buffing and potions are available to everyone , i do agree that bard is pretty **** op in arena atm , and there is some healing debuffs abilities well more like ultimate for guardians

Kossploss 74 Guardian/Bard #Pandas Siren~

gamingjaex

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:15 pm

potions are just a way to make it unbalanced, it would be so much easier to take them out, if you aim to have a balanced and fun PvP, you DON'T implement potions which cost money.

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:21 pm
There is nothing you can do about level difference, in time you will all get to 50 or cap level and it will even the playing field, no use of crying about something that just requires a bit of time to fix, the game was meant like this and the Aeria cant change it.

gamingjaex

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:28 pm
First:
-It is a suggestion topic and an angry RANT, no crying here.

Second:
-What about level brackets? I don't think its that hard to implement them.

The level thing is not much of a problem, but for gods sake, its CBT and its already abusive. Should I level to 50 and prove that potions are still dumb? Classes are still unbalanced?
Should I?

I am not asking for new maps, super cool new item models. Simple stuff like disabling potions and tweaking some classes would be ENOUGH to make PvP enjoyable.

rainbowfruit

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:28 pm
so in pvp do eidolons joins too? pretty much believe if its pvp it should mean players versus players and not **** OP Eidolons who take so much dmg...

yes its CBT and the funny thing is they hurrying this so much so it will be OB and fail, its so amusing seeing them destroy an unbalanced game in alot of factions and still all they think about "item mall yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, money!!!... alot of people want the game out lets hurry and leave rest unfinish and lets dry peoples money pockets and then do the balances"

Toepeka

Rank 2
Toepeka
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:43 pm
I'm lvl 43 , I do fine in the arena... Even against bards I play duelists/ sorc and a duel pistol/ grenadier and I don't really have any issues with the arena, I guess you need to know your classes limits.

Besides all games early levels are unbalanced, take world of Warcraft for example, pick a ranger in early level arena you'll be god until the later levels where people have proper gear. SOOO yea

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Leon1102

Rank 0
Leon1102
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Re: PvP - Angry Rant & Suggestions

Such broken, much balance
gamingjaex wrote:
Yes, I know, it is Closed Beta, but I really want to open a suggestions topic for PvP in Aura Kingdom. Why? Because it looks nice, it can do really good as a game, but it needs some SERIOUS polish on the PvP side.

Before ranting, I invite everybody to join Arenas right now. I'll tell ya what you'll find, lv50 characters making it impossible to enjoy fighting, lv50 characters that use FREAKING POTIONS to BUFF THEMSELVES EVEN MORE against poor lvls 40-48. Closed Beta is meant to TRY OUT classes, look for bugs, start thinking about builds. These level 50 guys just abuse and monopolize the freaking arenas, no fun no nothing on them.

Oh, should I mention bards? No balance AT ALL. I play a tank, but I am hella sure that If I level up full crit damage grenadier/gunslinger, I wont be able to kill a bard.
Solution: Abilities with healing debuffs. Like right nao.

But seriously guys, its not even funny, its so abusive and broken I dont even want to keep trying this game, and I started pretty pumped!

Not asking for much, havent played a single Aeria game with good pvp, and with the next gen consoles coming out, games such as Dark Souls 2 coming out, Guild Wars 2 already rocking it... shouldnt you try and do some balancing?  

Dear Raging Kid,

1.There will be aways ppl which play this game more then normal ppl, that means that this ppl will always be at the maximum lvl cap and farming all day, thats what the game is made for.
Ofcourse they could change the pvp system like lvl 50 only vs lvl 50 because u get totatly diffrent equip lvls at certain level,but if they make it i believe that ppl will start cry that some lvl 50s have OP EQUIP(RAGE RAGE RAGE).But thats how the game works and all other ones; you put more effort and time into a game = youll be better than ppl putting less into it(there isnt even a cash shop that makes ppl p2w so better be quiet).

2.Bards may seem somehow op right now becuse its capped and you cant even get any better equip than this pvp thing for 50,but i can tell you that this will change with higher lvl and better equip, when other classes will start deal massiv dmg. I have an Bard and i know i can tank 5 ppl in arena for quiet some time, but as i get stunned at half hp i know its gg there wont help any heal same as when i get burstet by some good equipped guys(im also good equipped 75k gearscore no fortifactions on armor and weapon)i just se how my healts drops from 25k to zero before i can even cast that heal.

3.Ofc its bit OP if they have potion buffs on, that should be removed somehow that you unable to use pots and elxiers in arena or pvp, one thing to mention is also that eidlons should be removed out of arena its enough that cant see nothing in arena then this stupid eidlons are infront of ppl ....; there will be also issues with eidlons i think about there strong eidlons good equipped and foritfied they can oneshot you,and there defensive ones which are good for tanking; so imagine your eidlon has high dmg crit he kills all enemies fast you cant even get near the char which belongs to eidlon, now imagine you have some defensive eidlon can use up tons of dmg but cant deal any ppl just rush you you die eidlon dies no use of eidlon.So i dont know at all will be pretty unbalanced the eidlons... but they also big part of game there needs smth to be figured out.

gamingjaex

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 8:17 pm
Don't even bother starting a reply calling me raging kid dude. The post name is Angry Rant, so you expect to see someone angry here. I already said: Level is not the big problem here, and im not "crying" about that. I¡m angry at the fact there is no CBT feeling here, the feeling I have here is that someone already found a few broken things in the game and is abusing them.

I have tested a lot of games, and I know what I am talking about. In every other game there are suggestions posts like this one.

I have dueled against bards equally equipped as me (similar gearscore) and similar level, they are still undroppable. I dont expect myself pwning people higher level than me, I expect to have balanced fights worth the TIME I put in the game.

chue619

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 9:16 pm
I agree what u are saying. I'm a l.v50 axe player join since founder beta. I quit until obt because the pvp atm is so unbalance. When u fight a bard is almost impossable to kill them. The duelist have too much Eva to even hit them sometime, and don't even say what about ACC well the only way to get Acc is in gear or secret stone and it give u little ACC. The book class stun you forever so yeah. They need fix to make the class a little more balance for pvp.