MikuHatsunePowa

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2013 3:44 am

lvl 40 quest Bucket List

fame quest
need help for search in the ruins of Archmage's Holy Land, the missing mage edward, next i must kill Crawlers ...... but .... how should I do? help please
Advertisement

Belakar

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 10:35 am
i too am having issues because while doing the quest i was dc'd... now i cant find a way to either get in or abandon the quest. what map is this dungeon on?

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedDec 29, 2013 1:59 pm
This instance is available to those who are in a guild. You can visit NPC Mirabelle's Bulletin Board x362, y200 in Cactakara Forest to take the quest. Once you click "Accept," you will automatically enter the instance. This quest can be done only once daily.

• Visit NPC Mirabelle's Bulletin Board x362 y200
  • Accept the quest Lv 40. Bucket List to enter instance "Archmage's Holy Land"
  • Allow time for Edward's text to trigger
  • Talk to NPC Edward x70 y128 and select "Let's head out! (Commence Event)"
  • Follow Edward further into the instance. He will stop near or at the top of a hill and you will see Story (pale green) text appear.
  • "Lucky Cactus" mobs will spawn, kill these. They give you a "Mirabelle's Blessing" buff, which is a 1% bonus to all Fame and Exp earned in the instance, and stacks up to 20 times.
  • Edward will attempt to kill "Ruin Crawler" and fail, the mob will turn red so you can kill it.
  • Edward will slowly (he's old!) lead you further down, to kill more mobs, "Dream Eater," "Ruin Crawler," and "Baby Crawler."
  • After killing every mob in this area, more Lucky Cactus mobs will appear. Kill those.
  • Follow Edward to the altar, text will trigger. You will receive a buff "Blessing from the Altar of Light" which will boost your DMG by 50%
  • Follow Edward to continue through the instance, more mobs will spawn, kill them. You will see blue orbs appear to lead you up some stairs to a clickable "Mound."
  • Right-click the Mound, a window will pop up, choose "Dig it up! (Commence Event!)." After doing so, the same prompt will appear again, you can ignore this and close the window.
  • Follow the blue orbs down the stairs and you will see mobs have spawned in the final room. Kill them all.
  • After mobs are cleared, the boss <Nightmare Mandibles> Enchanted Crawler will spawn. Kill him and his sidekicks.
  • Edward will be triggered into text again. He will walk up onto the stage area and more Lucky Cactus mobs will spawn on the stage and on the opposite side of the room.
  • Edward will then walk over to x160 y116 and a "?" will appear over his head so that you can then talk to him to report and turn in the quest.
  • A nearby portal will appear to leave the instance.

I will update this later with screenshots.

sIink

sIink
PostedDec 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Belakar

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 6:20 pm
this is nice, and i hope it helps the OP. it doesnt help me with my issue...

sIink

sIink
PostedDec 29, 2013 6:23 pm
Belakar wrote:
this is nice, and i hope it helps the OP. it doesnt help me with my issue...  

If you disconnect while in the instance, unfortunately there is nothing that can be done other than to wait for the daily reset, when you can enter it again to complete the quest.

MikuHatsunePowa

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2013 3:23 am
ok i try