PrincessMary77

Rank 2
PrincessMary77
PostedDec 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Bard envoy path

Does anyone have a guide for bard envoy path or does anyone have a bard class char? Was wondering what path did you guys choose? For mines its speed, defense, crit damage and healing

Advertisement

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedDec 27, 2013 10:36 pm
I believe heals can crit so crit path does help but I didn't take that route. I took path to get the fire spirit for my bard/grim (so I got some extra cool-down reduction along the way.) All bards need HP and DEF along with the immune system passive so you might want to consider having that passive by level 40 for PvP. I also suggest taking path to upgrade overall healing. Doing all of this leaves you with almost no extra points though.

knight2475

Rank 0
knight2475
PostedDec 28, 2013 12:34 am
I got a Bard/Wiz, and though I'm still experimenting, I'm trying out SPD route and DEF/HP route. I've also spent enough points to attain both the Sonic Shield combo skill and the ATK one (not sure if the ATK one is worthwhile yet, adds around 900 dmg for my own bard, maybe more for party members). But yeah, in order to get the ATK combo I had to sacrifice +6% G heals. I also got the -50% malice, but thats the only unique passive that I got atm