lmfaocj

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2013 2:51 pm

MAcro's

I think that macro's should be added.
I think that if macro's are added it would truly help with the multi-class system being able to combined the low cooldown abilities in one macro to get the most out of your damage instead of having to click 2 different buttons.
Advertisement

Zombeey

Rank 0
Zombeey
PostedDec 27, 2013 3:05 pm
Combing the skills from the other class so you don't have to press two keys it what you're saying right? e.o

rainbowfruit

Rank 2
PostedDec 27, 2013 5:04 pm
no i dont want to see any kind of macro or auto remote xp lvling, sick of all those kinds in games.

played to many games who got destroyed by this.

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedDec 27, 2013 5:55 pm
Most Pay to Play MMORPGs have a Macro System, but, they sort of require you to fine tune them. For instance... in FFXIV, you can only macro certain things, certain ways.

Code:
/cast "Fire" <t>
/wait 2
/cast "Thunder" <t>

etc. where <t> is your currently targeted monster. And /wait X where X is seconds (they added the ability to use float recently as well.) But I'm hesitant in letting this be added, it just makes people be slightly lazier.

To be perfectly honest, I think the Auto-Route / Auto-Path System should also be removed.

lmfaocj

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2013 8:08 pm
rainbowfruit wrote:
no i dont want to see any kind of macro or auto remote xp lvling, sick of all those kinds in games.

I wasn't talking about auto leveling systems... I was talking about macro's like you see in games like rift and world of warcraft... It would help when you get your second class so you can use both of the low cooldown abilities without having to take a extra slot on your hot bar and having you click another key that would take your mind off your job.... I am a tank and I don't have the time to click another key all the time when trying to keep threat of a monster off the healers or pets.

rainbowfruit

Rank 2
PostedDec 27, 2013 8:19 pm
lmfaocj wrote:
rainbowfruit wrote:

I wasn't talking about auto leveling systems... I was talking about macro's like you see in games like rift and world of warcraft... It would help when you get your second class so you can use both of the low cooldown abilities without having to take a extra slot on your hot bar and having you click another key that would take your mind off your job.... I am a tank and I don't have the time to click another key all the time when trying to keep threat of a monster off the healers or pets.  

still i say no, it will ruin the pvp compleatly in my opinion, shouldnt be any macros to make it easier...

lmfaocj

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2013 9:50 am
rainbowfruit wrote:
lmfaocj wrote:
rainbowfruit wrote:

still i say no, it will ruin the pvp compleatly in my opinion, shouldnt be any macros to make it easier...  

Rift has an amazing pvp system that is challenging and that game also has a really good pvp system try it out... Macro's don't work so well for pvp as you would think.