Ed_phoenix

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Ultimate Skill

how to add one?
i have 4 empty slots with 3 skills
but only 1 skill can be equip(in the first slot only)

also those skill is just like an upgrade to my normal skill
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 27, 2013 2:10 pm
Ultimate skills are passives that increase a specific skill or add passive to your character (ie: 5% dmg).

Each block can only have 1 ultimate skill in it at a time. When you click the different boxes, it will load up a different set of skills. You can right-click icons to move them to/from the box, or you can just drag and drop.

Ed_phoenix

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2013 6:28 pm
i have 3 ultimate skill for my duelist
Cracking Slash
Eagle Dive
Venomous Crossout

all 3 skills can only be mounted in General Skill Bar

and just recently i got a new Ultimate skill but i cannot find it in my skill list
i forgot the name but i'm sure that is a new skill that isn't 1 of those 3

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 27, 2013 7:33 pm
Oh, I understand now. What happens is at certain levels you will unlock being able to use skillbooks (I've gotten a few in dungeons), that can be used to upgrade an Ultimate. Say for example the passive that increases DMG +5%. At a certain level, you will unlock being able to use it. At a higher level, you will unlock the upgrade for it. The Ultimate that increases the 5% to 7% will be blocked off until you use the book.

Take a look at the blocked off Ultimates in each section. Some of them have no level requirement while some of them have a requirement. The ones with no requirement means you have reached the level you can use the book.

remnant89110

Rank 0
remnant89110
PostedDec 29, 2013 6:48 am
Seems they deal with how high of level you are and if the main skill is availible.

Some may as well be where you are in the quest line as well. I kno I had a skill that did that.