jeancent101

Rank 2
jeancent101
PostedDec 26, 2013 9:42 am

About How to Get Gold for New Player

Don't depend to other Players to give you some gold or enhance to them .
Hi new player in SB Smile

Tips to have Golds by getting it by your own :

1. When you get level 15 you can enter Janus (15-19). You have a chance to get Crimson/Emerald Stardust slivers ( 1-3 enhancement stones ) that cost 2-5g. You can sell it in AH ( Auction House ) that located in every town of Chroma.

2. If you have money and want to get fast golds , you can buy AP , buy AP items , note : ( there are always Tier Spender waiting for you ) you can get extra AP items or lets say a reward for spender AP . You can sell it on other Players , note : ( You can trade AP items when you are level 25+ , also DON'T Use Normal Trade , USE AP Trade in trading AP items ) or Put it on AH .

3. Going to dungeons , Doing BC ( Bitterston Core , Level 25+ Dungeon ) for just killing a monster in BC , you can get a gold minimum of 3gold per run , plus the item you get in BC you can get less than 5Gold every run . If you are lucky enough , you can get a Ring there and sell it for 200Gold + depends on what type . Type of Level 28 rings ( Veteran , Seer , And Scout ) . You can go dungeons any time if you have enough passcard to enter the dungeun. Note that : Passcard can't be buy in any NPC shops or in any player , you can get it from dungeuns , monsters , Janus , Turnpike , and quest . So don't waste your passcards if you want to hunt from dungeons .

4. KILLING Wanted Killers . Killing wanted killers are so hard , if you are not Strong enough to kill them you can't have the bounty in there heads . If your lucky enough to last hit the Wanted Character you will receive intant gold , depends on how much the one who put bounty to the Wanted Character . Note : Wanted Killer gives atleast 3-100 gold .

Okay this is all I know , I hope I help you in finding a good way to get gold Smile
Feel free to post more about this topic Smile

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year Guys Smile
Advertisement

jeancent101

Rank 2
jeancent101
PostedDec 28, 2013 4:30 am
UP for new players Smile

pestilence38

Rank 0
pestilence38
PostedDec 28, 2013 9:01 am
One good way to maximize your gold earnings from dungeons is to duo them. If you are high enough level (about 27-30 for Drasilmarsh and 32-35 for Bitterstone Core) it is fairly easy for a reasonably geared Medic and any other class to duo these lower level dungeons.

In a full team of 6 you are rolling on loot drops against 5 other people. With just two players you drastically increase your chances of getting the drops. This is assuming you don't make arrangement ahead of time to decide how loot is distributed.

A very good combo for this tactic is a Whipper and a Medic. The Whipper allows you to quickly dispatch every single enemy in order to squeeze every ounce of gold from a dungeon run. Other classes work fine with a Medic, too, but you'll find yourself wanting to skip as many trash mobs as possible to speed things up.

The one drawback to this is if the other player has to log out due to real-life or DC's and can't come back in time to avoid being auto-dropped from the team. Also, finding another player who wants to grind out some repeated dungeon runs can be hard, too, but the rewards can be well worth the time!

jeancent101

Rank 2
jeancent101
PostedDec 28, 2013 9:56 am
pestilence38 wrote:
One good way to maximize your gold earnings from dungeons is to duo them. If you are high enough level (about 27-30 for Drasilmarsh and 32-35 for Bitterstone Core) it is fairly easy for a reasonably geared Medic and any other class to duo these lower level dungeons.

In a full team of 6 you are rolling on loot drops against 5 other people. With just two players you drastically increase your chances of getting the drops. This is assuming you don't make arrangement ahead of time to decide how loot is distributed.

A very good combo for this tactic is a Whipper and a Medic. The Whipper allows you to quickly dispatch every single enemy in order to squeeze every ounce of gold from a dungeon run. Other classes work fine with a Medic, too, but you'll find yourself wanting to skip as many trash mobs as possible to speed things up.

The one drawback to this is if the other player has to log out due to real-life or DC's and can't come back in time to avoid being auto-dropped from the team. Also, finding another player who wants to grind out some repeated dungeon runs can be hard, too, but the rewards can be well worth the time!  

Thank you for Posting more Wink

pestilence38

Rank 0
pestilence38
PostedDec 28, 2013 1:40 pm
jeancent101 wrote:
Thank you for Posting more Wink  

No problem Smile I wish there was something like this stickied when I started playing.

Oh, and I just thought of something else that is very important for new players to know! Do not waste your gear enhancement gems on Magic gear! Horde those gems until you start getting decent, Rare items!

I wasted quite a few stardust gems with my first character enhancing Magic gear. I was kicking myself later when I started getting Rares from DM and BC and didn't have any Stardust Slivers to get them to a +3.

Edit - I know this isn't really a way to make money, but if you save money then you have more later to spend on stuff. Wink

Omega19God

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2014 7:58 pm
i would suggest to add this:sell dog tags they give some money,not much but it sums up,just keep enough medals to get earrings + ulti which makes 50 if u plan on staying lv29

FK-> Omega/greeco

cruel_viper

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
cruel_viper
PostedJan 23, 2014 11:00 pm
Omega19God wrote:
i would suggest to add this:sell dog tags they give some money,not much but it sums up,just keep enough medals to get earrings + ulti which makes 50 if u plan on staying lv29  

Allow to give some info about this: Use the dog tags to gather 50 Silver medals.
After you have gathered 50, sell every dogtag. Cus 50 is all you need.
For your ultimate skill and 2 earrings. Anything else is a waste to spend on in the silver medal vending machine.

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
PostedJan 24, 2014 6:11 am
Mind you, if you want your Ultimate Skill Lv 2 it gets harder to get Gold Medals from the dog tags because the success rates are a lot lower. You can convert Silver Medals to Gold Medals at a rate of 2 for 100% success. Gold Medals can also be used for Unique-grade Earrings. I believe it is 50 medals for the ulti skill and 200 for an earring. In all honesty I can only see it taking a long time to get 200 medals, but I've heard of other players having them. I horded Silver Medals like crazy, and now I have something like 75 Gold Medals.

On topic, grinding gives you comparatively low gold, since killing normal mobs tends to net you bronze or silver. It's absurd. The fastest way to earn gold is to sell items in the AH / Consignment through Gloria. Participating in contests here in the forums can give you good items, although not all of them may be tradable. You could also get good teams for the Monster Spawn events, and good hunting (again for items).

Before you do set items up for sale, be sure to check the price listings for comparison. Some items sell for a whole lot less than they used to! Uniques still sell for a lot, but you may only have enough gold to put them up for sale once if you pick one up (and drop rates on these in dungeons are absurdly low). You may want to give it to a guild member or one of your other Arkana if you cannot use it yourself.

Support your faction; share your spares.

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedJan 24, 2014 8:34 am
In August, Uniques sold for ludicrous amounts of gold.. i've seen them around 17000G. Their pricing is still ludicrous, compared to the amount of gold the game puts in motion, but it is up to each player to set the pricing. And if i have sold a ring for 450G, it means there are players with 450G around who don't mind to spend such amount of money, so it must mean they have around 10x that money.

Free. Signature removed until things improve with Scarlet Blade. Everybody has the right to make you rich, don't sell your steels cheap ;)

trawzasky

Rank 0
trawzasky
PostedFeb 12, 2014 2:29 pm
well after had to lvl a CB wearing mgc equips i can say this method is not for newbies but for ppl that already have a decent set for more than u struggle u will get 1 hit in battlegrounds from clusters or the forever 29 what make u give up janus/turnpike. since the ruined economy and the really bad drop rates u wont have enough passcards to run dungs as newbie u are only able to get few and not to mention that u dont see to many pts for do dungs in team mode and since u arent well equiped, u will be more in the way than actually helping...
so yeah u should be doing 3-5g per run? depending ur lvl is more like 1-3g since u need to do at least 3-5 runs to get a rare... so after 2 hours u can have like 10g and half of it is going to buy pots not even the stack of 250, just 100 of each so u will have just 4g? then u look at Gloria and the decent rare piece with good stats +0 is around 15-25g and that was recently.

so u say is a good way to make gold ingame for a newbie? from self exp i doubt it
no wonder why most of the newbies quits after hits Caerbear.

seems that the only way to make gold in the needed to amount to get "decent" is buy AP and try to sell, the rest is fail and demoralizing, u make more gold lvling alts til 25 than actually grinding.

.-. nothing last forever!