Sagerith

Rank 0
Sagerith
PostedDec 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Ravager- Build help

I'm making a Ravager atm, and i'm thoroughly confused on how to build one.
I could see pure speed, pure crit, and pure dmg working well; as well as crit/speed. But i have no idea how they'd actually do.

As for def pts, i'm putting them into def

Also inputs on secondary wep would help too :q

(this is why we need a class section in forums)
Advertisement

Zubeidi99

Rank 0
Zubeidi99
PostedDec 25, 2013 3:00 pm
You can split your offensive stat points into crit, once you reach 50%-55% (which is about enough to crit on every hit,almost), put the rest into dmg. Putting your points into speed will make you lose out on overall damage, this is the way to do it as of now. You can try speed build and see how it goes if you want(you can also get speed from gears).

As you stated, go def for defensive points.

As for sub, you have a few choices.

Bard - It's great for PvE solo-ing as it provides quite alot of heals and utility and it will also save you quite alot of $$ as ravager needs life leech cores to provide more life steal.

Duelist - This is the way you would go if you wanted to hoard as much damage as you can get, it provides tons of DoT and some crit damage buffs, it also gives you a life steal skill right above 50, I think at lvl 53.

Guardian - By using this you can gain alot of -dmg to help you survive and solo dungeons easily and is more tankier than the others however the cooldowns for guardian as a sub class are quite long.

Also as a ravager , always take anything(e.g. adventurers road) that gives you more damage, never try to lose out on damage, that is key.

Anyway hope I helped.

Guild:Inspire IGN : Gandhi | Azuben

vanillaawre

Rank 0
vanillaawre
PostedDec 25, 2013 3:02 pm
SPD Ravager is deadly, just saying. Smile

Bard/Sorcerer - Nekoiyasu - Guild: Anime - Hydra

Sagerith

Rank 0
Sagerith
PostedDec 25, 2013 3:07 pm
vanillaawre wrote:

:O i like the difference in opinions.

Can you defend why SPD Ravager may be better than Crit/Dmg ravager?

Zubeidi99

Rank 0
Zubeidi99
PostedDec 26, 2013 3:29 am
Sagerith wrote:
vanillaawre wrote:

If you like to pvp(like really like to), you will NEED Crit/Dmg as an axe. Otherwise you will not be able to nearly K.O your enemy as you get kited around 24/7. With speed you won't be even near a K.O as you don't have crit or damage.

As I said you will be able to get speed from gears etc.

Here is a TW Axe build.

http://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=24451&snA=46687&bpage=1&top=0&pagekey=forum_24451&ltype=subbsn_6&keyword=

As you can see, not a single point in speed (and no I didn't choose builds without speed, I couldn't find any).

Also,

http://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=24451&snA=46770&bpage=1&top=0&pagekey=forum_24451&ltype=subbsn_6&keyword=

Pretty much the same build, over there you can't argue if SPD is better than crit/dmg.

majestic862

Rank 0
majestic862
PostedDec 26, 2013 3:51 am
Zubeidi99 wrote:
Sagerith wrote:
vanillaawre wrote:

If you like to pvp(like really like to), you will NEED Crit/Dmg as an axe. Otherwise you will not be able to nearly K.O your enemy as you get kited around 24/7. With speed you won't be even near a K.O as you don't have crit or damage.

As I said you will be able to get speed from gears etc.

Here is a TW Axe build.

http://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=24451&snA=46687&bpage=1&top=0&pagekey=forum_24451&ltype=subbsn_6&keyword=

As you can see, not a single point in speed (and no I didn't choose builds without speed, I couldn't find any).

Also,

http://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=24451&snA=46770&bpage=1&top=0&pagekey=forum_24451&ltype=subbsn_6&keyword=

Pretty much the same build, over there you can't argue if SPD is better than crit/dmg.  
Nice info Very Happy Ty.

lDoomlBringer

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2014 1:31 pm
Trying Ravager/Sorc on OBT just to be unique..