maidxng

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2013 1:50 pm

lvl25 Moonlight Rabbit Retrieval

cannot do quest
the quest says to "right-click on the sealed moonlight fortune to open and read it. go to the coordinates written on the top of it to find the scattered moonlight rabbits...."

but the moonlight fortune doesn't do anything; nothing appeared for me to find the coordinates.
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedDec 25, 2013 3:07 pm
It changes into a different item and it gives a clue where to look for the rabbit. You might wanna abandon the quest and pick it up in a different channel, see if that works.

frogerbytes

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2013 5:13 pm
I am having a similar issue. I have retaken the quest twice. I right click on the original item to change it to Moonlight Fortune, but clicking on either the icon in the quest window, or the item in backpack does nothing.

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedDec 27, 2013 6:58 pm
Try actually reading the whole description. I believe it used to be you'd go to Aimee. Mine specifically said in the middle of the description the rabbit's name and the area the rabbit was in. I think it was Layla? Let me see if I can take the quest...

Edit: Today I got Aimee, but here's a screenshot.

I know it says it's supposed to tell you the coordinates, but you can still complete it.

tuckerkat

Rank 0
tuckerkat
PostedDec 28, 2013 8:16 am
I never got the fortune to mark any of them on the map but there are at least two I've seen:
-Layla is near the Alabastren Temple
-There's another near the Prankster that has you throw bombs at people

frogerbytes

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2013 2:21 pm
So it took me a while to figure this one out (sorry I was slow on understanding). The map does not tell you the coordinates (even though it says it will), but rather it tells you the rough area to look for the lost rabbit. It appears there are a few different locations that the lost rabbit can exist (depending on which name you get). What one has to do is get the map, and then note which area that the lost rabbit exists in.

kunzarcx

Rank 0
kunzarcx
PostedDec 30, 2013 7:14 am
I saw it move between 2 points (mine is aimee), here are the screenshots:

i also saw Shara, hope this help

Arzeus

Rank 0
Arzeus
PostedJan 01, 2014 7:04 am
This is where I found Layla.

Also, I've noticed that you receive a whisper when you're close to the lost rabbit so that you know it's somewhere around. Hope it helps too. ^^