DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 25, 2013 6:30 am

Temple of the eidolon?

I dont seem to get it, i got some summoning device and i had to fight some Eidolon, is there a chanec they will drop a key , or is it just some daily quest to get a elemental shard?

Also i think its the same thing you get when you collect 75 Eidolon energy crystals right?
So then if you collect 75 of those, you have A CHANCE, to get an Eidolon?

Also what do you do with the Ancient Eidolon fragments?
Advertisement

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
u wot. I'm MLG, fite me 1v1 irl Switzerland
PostedDec 25, 2013 6:36 am

Re: Temple of the eidolon?

DESOUL wrote:
I dont seem to get it, i got some summoning device and i had to fight some Eidolon, is there a chanec they will drop a key , or is it just some daily quest to get a elemental shard?

Also i think its the same thing you get when you collect 75 Eidolon energy crystals right?

Yes, there's a chance to get a key fragment or the actual key.

as for energy crystals, they are used to summon a bigger and more powerful version of them, requiring usually around a fair amount of people to kill.

and the Ancient fragments, you can use these to craft a certain eidolon's key fragment. You need 30 for one frag, so you need 300 for the actual key.

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 25, 2013 6:46 am

SiegLhein wrote:
DESOUL wrote:

Yes, there's a chance to get a key fragment or the actual key.

as for energy crystals, they are used to summon a bigger and more powerful version of them, requiring usually around a fair amount of people to kill.

and the Ancient fragments, you can use these to craft a certain eidolon's key fragment. You need 30 for one frag, so you need 300 for the actual key.  

Lol 300, if only they grew on trees.

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedDec 25, 2013 6:49 am

Well, you'll be getting those ancient fragments while doing dailies, makes everything more convenient.

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:07 am
By the way, i read the reset timer for that temple is 6 hours right?

Same applies to Hard difficulty instances?

Also, seems beta content is limited to lv40? Cause i cant seem to access the map where you get Gigas :/

EDIT: I also assume that getting the subclass is not possible either since there is no content further than the crak forest?

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:14 am
DESOUL wrote:

Same applies to **** difficulty instances?

Also, seems beta content is limited to lv40? Cause i cant seem to access the map where you get Gigas :/

EDIT: I also assume that getting the subclass is not possible either since there is no content further than the crak forest?  

You can get a subclass at 40. It should be along the main quests actually, and yeah level content's at 40 for beta.

and the reset timers different. Dungeons reset once every 2 hours, while temple is 6.

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:20 am
SiegLhein wrote:
DESOUL wrote:

Same applies to **** difficulty instances?

You can get a subclass at 40. It should be along the main quests actually, and yeah level content's at 40 for beta.

and the reset timers different. Dungeons reset once every 2 hours, while temple is 6.  

Aight, so you can do he!! difficulty once every 2h, okay.

Altros253

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:48 am
Temple resets every 6 hours with a hard reset at 6 am PST.

GG resets every 2 hours with a hard reset at 1 am PST. (Reset only hard resets 1 run of each category)

Otherworld: Skandia (Level 50 instance) resets every 3 hours, I don't know when the hard reset is.

As for how temple works. If you only fight the level 35 chest, you only have a chance at fragments of the key. Have to fight the level 50 eidolons to have a chance at a full key (super rare chance though); level 50s also have a chance to drop nice costumes. I don't know if the level 60 chest has a higher chance of dropping the key (have to be level 50 to use that summoning stone it gives).

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:51 am
Altros253 wrote:

As for how temple works. If you only fight the level 35 chest, you only have a chance at fragments of the key. Have to fight the level 50 eidolons to have a chance at a full key (super rare chance though); level 50s also have a chance to drop nice costumes. I don't know if the level 60 chest has a higher chance of dropping the key (have to be level 50 to use that summoning stone it gives).  

Actually, no. You can get the actual key from a level 35. It goes like this.

Level 35 is 1 drop,

Level 50 is 2 drops

Level 60 is 3 drops.

Drop rate for fragments and keys remain the same, regardless of level.

Altros253

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:54 am
SiegLhein wrote:
Altros253 wrote:

Actually, no. You can get the actual key from a level 35. It goes like this.

Level 35 is 1 drop,

Level 50 is 2 drops

Level 60 is 3 drops.

Drop rate for fragments and keys remain the same, regardless of level.  

You can check the loot table of a mob by clicking the chest icon near their name. The level 35s don't have the full key on their loot table.