ZukimiSan

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2013 3:02 am

Lag Issues!

hello aeria games! I recently downloaded Scarlet Blade because I missed it sooooo much, yet it keeps lagging alot during gameplay and disconnecting. I played Eden Eternal and never had a problem with the lag except for a bit but in SB it is big time lag. I live in the middle east but I never faced any lag issues or disconnections in Eden Eternal. Please help me.
Advertisement

Copestetic

Rank 3
Copestetic
PostedDec 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Re: Lag Issues!

ZukimiSan wrote:
hello aeria games! I recently downloaded Scarlet Blade because I missed it sooooo much, yet it keeps lagging alot during gameplay and disconnecting. I played Eden Eternal and never had a problem with the lag except for a bit but in SB it is big time lag. I live in the middle east but I never faced any lag issues or disconnections in Eden Eternal. Please help me.  

Since the server merge, the game has had some pretty intense lag, followed by lots of DC's.

IGN: iProtect 29 ME and Snares 29 PU.

ZukimiSan

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2013 4:09 am

Re: Lag Issues!

Copestetic wrote:
ZukimiSan wrote:

Since the server merge, the game has had some pretty intense lag, followed by lots of DC's.  

So they are working on it? Do you face these lags?