fish70bones

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2013 12:51 am

NEW ACCOUNT!

downloaded from WP playing with aeria
so the thing is i already downloaded RO2 from WP but when i finished downloading and tries register, it says not allowed to view this. apparently philippines seems to be blocked by WP so my question is,since i already have ro2 from WP. how do i register an account using aeria? when i visit the aeria ragna2 site the only button there is download so does it mean i need to download the whole thing again?

im a noob so i really need some help.any reply will be appreciate it Smile
Advertisement

PlayerOrgomen

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2013 9:23 am
If you downloaded the RO2 from WP, you will can only register your account at WP. To access the Aeria's RO2 server you need to download it from Aeria's site not from WP. And one more think: some RO2 clients deny access to the game from some countries, to fix this you need to go to the Computer's Control Painel and then open the Language and Region's window then change your country and language to a supported country and language. For exemple: if you're philippine and your country isn't supported, but US is then change your region to US and your language to english. If you doesn't know how to do this, here goes how to do:
do the following Start Menu>Control Painel>Language and Region, in the tab Formats change your country from your language to English (US) and in the tab Local change your country to US, then apply the new configurations. If you still cannot register in WP then try download the Aeria's RO2 Client.

fish70bones

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2013 11:31 am
it is in english US,still didnt work. okay gonna download it, but WP and aeria shares the same server right?aria and WP shares the same server right?

so how can i register at aeria ignites RO2?

PlayerOrgomen

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2013 2:42 pm
You can't register the RO2 at Aeria Ignite if you downloaded it from WP,to register it at Aeria Ignite you will need to download it from Aeria. And even the Aeria's RO2 server name is the same of the WP's RO2 it seems to be different ones.
Observation: I don't know for sure that the Aeria's RO2 server and WP's RO2 server are different ones.