11%50 Votes
1 (Poor)
51%222 Votes
Total Votes :: 434 Votes

DarkNinsta

Rank 0
DarkNinsta
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:26 pm
I'm betting all 11 of those "excellent" votes came from GMs that work at Aeria.

Advertisement

Htrain5

Rank 2
Htrain5
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:33 pm
For the awesome events and fast help and wtevr xD

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:49 pm
fuzz197 wrote:

^ Pretty much this

I'm not voting because I don't think you deserve a 1. I'm pretty unhappy with Aeria this month. I've already ranted and informed the various people about all my frustrations and issues but yeah. Your communities are unhappy do something. As a side note GF is getting better and AK is fun. Though I was extremely irritated with the Validate name check bug, it got my hopes up for nothing.

Also for the love of everything that is good in the world, fix your website.

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:07 pm
jotasnake wrote:
- The GS team for the release of AK. I completely agree and understand why the first batch of a GS team has to be consisted of mainly former/current GSes. This saves time for the liason to train anyone on the general policies of being a GS, brings experienced people to a release of a game which some may consider the crucial time of a game. However picking people based on their work in other games instead of work in the specific game they are moving over to seems a bad choice. Most of the picks are former/current EE gses who haven't been a part of AK, most of them are strangers to the AK community and have done nothing towards helping and supporting the game. They can be excelent GSes but i think its a blow to the community when they see strangers representing them and there are excelent members in the community who have worked hard to help the game and the players through the pre-beta phase. I understand the liason of AK is the same as it was on EE, which is way he is more familiar with the GSes there, i'd like to think it wasn't because EE moved over to the EU office and they have, lets say, diferent policies when it comes to handling their GSes, i hope it wasn't those "diferencies at the end of the month" that made these people change as i have a feeling some of those were. (Not all)  

+1, couldn't have said it better myself.

Hanbei.Chan

Rank 3
Hanbei.Chan
The forgotten Upstate New York United States
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:12 pm
1 for this month, and probably my last rating.

The timing of DWO's closure is outright horrible. Announcing it around the holidays and right after people spent on a massive promotion. Regarding the rebate, I feel that it should be 30 days prior to the announcement and not 30 days after just because of the unfortunate turn of events. Players only get to enjoy their stuff for a few weeks, if at all because foreign servers are now flooded with these very same players. The closing not only made DWO even more dead, but TW(assumed) and JP communities are not happy with the mass migration of English players with new accounts. If there is a good in this, the server is finally put out of its misery.

Tl;dr I take back everything I said last poll.

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:15 pm
I'll give you guys a 3 this month. For AK, there were a few downsides. First off, many players were upset at the pricing of the founders pack. I was disappointed in them. They were not worth the price that you guys were selling it for. Sure, AK was hyped over, so I can understand you guys making the price for it high, if there is a large demand, but it was still a big disappointment. Further more, on the release of the founders beta, you upset even more players by not opening enough channels which caused many players( especially the diamond founders) to get frustrated. They paid hundreds of dollars to get early access and reserve their names, but because of restricted channels in the beginning, they weren't able to. Other than that, I think the GMs have done a good job.

Retired

Mocarze

Rank 1
Mocarze
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:45 pm
I'll up my vote to a 3. Hesitantly grateful for new GMs on Eden Eternal.

minahope

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:51 pm
Wat. Poll time? Yey.

Reasons:

GF is still on the rocks, but you guys just obviously don't care about a 4 year old game that probably has brought in atleast 30-40% of your long lasting players from 2009-now. So I'll save you the text wall.

AK GS team. This. Made. Me. Lul. Most, Like Lily and Rose are perfect, and should be on the team because they're smarter than a box of rocks. (the other ones, besides 2 other than them in particular, I don't know personally and can't judge.) But these particular people shouldn't even be apart of anything, specially someone who was only on their past team for one month. Where is the experience in that? I don't even. You should have consulted their passed teammates/GMs about the issues on each person. Bad move.

AK release. I'm like, completely in love with AK. e_e. It's fun, it's easy to adjust to, and it's just something new that people can find refreshing. However, you guys did a poor release of only opening 2 channels when FB was released. About everyone I talked to, couldn't even get in the game for about 15 minutes because of it, which caused them, me included much displeasure. Also, why are you using a dying social media to promote your game? Has every company really come down to decide things by how many likes or tweets you can get? I know personally I don't use it, nor do most people I know, because it's just old and too drama and pedophile filled for most of us, It's like using MySpace to promote aeria. Lol. Only reason you get a 2 is because I'm loving AK. <3

Good day.

HellStormTitan

Rank 3
HellStormTitan
PostedDec 23, 2013 3:00 pm
My last rating before im gone for good here: 1

Obviously for the closure of DWO. Other matters are that there's been no weekend events for the final month (Though maybe this point is pointless since most people have already quit the game now) and the massive 12k AP promo. If Aeria knew the game was closing when they did this promo, then shame on them, if not, then it doesn't matter.

The question is why the game is closing. Many say its the contract, but apparently the game was set to close in June/July time, and it was only because of GM HC that game got to live a bit further. So doesn't this make the contract theory invalid if this is true?

Another rumored lead is that apparently Aeria was asking for more money to host the server from Koei. Koei says no so Aeria pulls the plug out of spite?! (If this is true, then x2 shame on you)

I am upset the game closing. I said it all the time that this game could of been a MMO PvP gold mine that could of even rivaled Moba's. But sadly, Aeria only sought out milky money out of the game.

Hopefully another company runs the game in the future, from what I know, there are companies that have shown interest in hosting the game, so all its seems to riddle down to is Koei letting someone run the EN server. (preferably a company Koei can work good relations with) Who knows, maybe with all the EN players now moving to the Asian servers with there massive lag, it will make Koei reopen our server again to get rid of them. That would be quite hilarious XD

This is my last rating review, 11th January 2014 ill be gone since Aeria has no other interesting, original games imo. If any other future Japanese games get released that ill have interest in playing, ill cross my fingers they dont land here.

- Credit to Blame - GS ChaoRa.BH1 - Style name: Fengbao - Master of War Blades -

kakazu876

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
kakazu876
With my love and grape kool-aid United States
PostedDec 23, 2013 3:05 pm
fuzz197 wrote:

Your GS team for AK is mostly alright. Most of the people on it deserve the tags and such. However, there are a few who really shouldn't be on there, and quite obviously got on there by sucking up to a GM. Further on this point, some of these people really don't have the knowledge or experience to even be GSs period, while others have had a history of doing things that would obviously have a GS removed immediately. SO while I understand not having open apps, feedback should've been asked for. This is a launch of a very hyped, and desired game. Having bad GSs will only serve to damage it, and the experience that players have in the game and push them away.

minahope wrote:

AK GS team. This. Made. Me. Lul. Most, Like Lily and Rose are perfect, and should be on the team because they're smarter than a box of rocks. (the other ones, besides 2 other than them in particular, I don't know personally and can't judge.) But these particular people shouldn't even be apart of anything, specially someone who was only on their past team for one month. Where is the experience in that? I don't even. You should have consulted their passed teammates/GMs about the issues on each person. Bad move.  

This is pretty much what I would have said. Public feedback is very important, I know the apps would have been flooded, but taking your time picking good Game Sages is better than ones that ive seen say "Oh I dont know." Plus the fact that AKs launch didnt go as well as it should have, only had 2 channels at first. but it was quickly fixed so I cant really complain....oh. 1 I guess.