11%50 Votes
1 (Poor)
51%222 Votes
Total Votes :: 434 Votes

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedDec 29, 2013 3:56 am
I know that feedback is usually linked to a game. Perhaps it should be linked to the PM at the time. You know, so perhaps it would occur to everyone why AK went from having great ratings to terrible ones, why EE had absolutely terrible ratings for months, and why it's slowly crawling back. PERHAPS there is a common variable.

Hella callin' out, but honestly, let's face it. There's one major problem, let's just fix it.
Advertisement

Inferfire

Rank 0
Inferfire
PostedDec 29, 2013 4:42 am   Last edited by Inferfire on Dec 29, 2013 12:17 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Rating for customer services

I've been playing Alliance of Valiant Arms on and off for a little over a year now. At the moment my level of satisfaction is a 2 for the services provided. I don't know whats happening in Aeria right now, but customer service for players in A.V.A. is at an all time low. I feel like the company is ignoring A.V.A and focusing on other games instead.

Here are the problems that should be resolved:

The community events and rewards are pitiful and uninspired: grenades and gloves for the most part or exp boosts. As AVA players we want special, exciting and cool guns!!! Not exp boosts or gloves...

The prices for guns are ridiculously overpriced compared to other versions (example: in KAVA a handgun costs 2,000 euros in NAVA a handgun costs 27,000 euros).

All the AP guns are overpowered compared to the euro guns. This forces people to pay to win.

The free AP offer site is filled with malware, viruses and spam, or doesn't even reward you for completing the offers (all the surveys never reward you). The AP that you do get is 1-5 AP, nothing in other words..

Most capsule AP guns are 10,000 AP or more which is equal to 100 dollars. This means the price of any gun is about 100 dollars. Thats just ridiculous and silly if you think about it. The gun prices cost too much and severely hinder people from buying. It also shows a lack of customer satisfaction and gives off a greedy "too bad, deal with it" type of impression.

The KAVA version of the game has so many new guns, game modes, and events compared to our version. Our version is the bare bones minimum of what theirs is. It SHOULD be like their version, but instead small changes are delayed for MONTHS or YEARS after the changes have been made in KAVA... What is going on?? This is just laziness at its finest.

Another problem is the laggy and slow servers. You need more servers, or a faster service. Half of the time i play my ping goes all the way to 400, and people start warping from place to place. The servers NEED to be updated. I could understand if the servers were somewhere foreign, but i live in the US, this should not be happening in the North American version for this game...

I hope you take this feedback and do something constructive with it. I really like playing A.V.A. and i hope it improves, i don't want to walk away from this game forever like other people have...

Dogkind

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 4:53 am
1 of course, Ive had problems with aria before, but the worst was when they deleted my account after years of support, Then tell me they cant do anything was such BS, i never had any infractions on my account it was just gone, that was when i vowed to never buy AP again. Knowing my accounts were all gone was quite upsetting.

One of the worst company's in the mmo market.

scionw2

Rank 0
scionw2
PostedDec 29, 2013 5:22 am
CameronVasiliov wrote:

I fear paper cuts on my eyes.

^ What if the guy you are talking to looks like this? http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2143069 I love Kristen Stewart!!!

fuzz197

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
fuzz197
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:04 am
Sykiu wrote:
No matter what, our Feedback is always ignored. Corruption and Ignorance surrounds Aeria. Honestly I, personally, see no need for a GS program, anything a GS can do, a normal player can do it, in many cases even better than a GS. People who lack knowledge on the game are chosen, people that wanted to leech AP were chosen, People who don't even play much get chosen, so whats the point?  

There is a point to the GS program when its done properly, which it rarely is sadly. Yeah, it can be done by normal players pretty easy but there's a lot of players out there who don't listen to anyone but GSs which can be amusing.
@ Lily nub
The saddest part about the whole AK thing in my opinion is that it was/is glaringly obvious that there are a number of people on that team who should never be GSs. I know for a fact that evidence was turned in to the GMs there (via RTs and such) of certain people leaking information, and other things that a GS should/would normally have been kicked off for, and never gotten tags again. Yet nothing was done.
I simply want AK to live up to its hype, and succeed because it deserves to have that chance too, and the GS team, especially the launch GS team, plays a huge role in the success of it, and if the team is poor and gives bad service, then it can discourage players from coming back.
I'm not saying the whole team is bad, just that a few bad apples spoil the bunch, but in this case most of the bunch was bad from the start.

CandiiBerrii

Rank 4
CandiiBerrii
PostedDec 29, 2013 7:41 am
sIink wrote:

From my experience with giving feedback on the GSes, it does absolutely nothing. I understand it must be really hard to find a player willing and happy to help, that will follow all the rules, as well as being knowledgeable about the game, but geez, the current AK team? I feel sorry for the mess the AK GM team will have to deal with if they share any confidential information with all of the current GSes, cause it won't be confidential for long then.

GSes are players, they're allowed to make mistakes of course, but when a GS gets corrected and ends up beyond butthurt about it, I really question their ability to be of any good help.

Notorious__

Rank 3
Notorious__
PostedDec 29, 2013 3:47 pm
49% rates it a 1.
Whoa, didn't expect that...
Personally I'd give it a 3, because my tickets get a response quick enough.

-Notoriousx

kstanner

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2013 5:14 pm
1 Of Course my problem is with them banning me twice for no reason I dident log in often enough so they banned me.
And also now my account is bugged even though i have access and they asked me to reset my password twice it still says that my account is suspended though after the second reset it was suposta fix it but clearly did not since it still says the exact same thing nothing changed.

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedDec 29, 2013 5:21 pm   Last edited by sang06 on Dec 30, 2013 12:45 am. Edited 2 times in total

Welp.

Well, I've voted a one for this month. (This one is for the forums I've been scrolling through a lot.)

From what I've seen so far in this thread, it's mostly about picking out GSes.

Points on the picking of the GS team:
Many people are looking at the Aura Kingdom GS team, because Aura kingdom has a lot of hype. This is a great example. (Just keep in mind, what I'm about to say is usually for GSes in general, not just Aura Kingdom.) Some of the GSes were chosen because certain GMs knew that they would at least bring something to the game itself. But some of the GSes... suck up to the GM. I really hate to say this, but, before choosing GSes... the players should have a say on who should be, and who shouldn't be. Being a GS is a privilege, not a popularity contest, so some GSes (not saying names) should stop treating it as so. I'm quite glad that there's the "re-applying" action for certain GS teams though. Fix this, and let players have a choice. Also, for people who want to become a GS, but didn't. Think of it this way: "What can I do so I can get that privilege?" instead of saying like: "That kid shouldn't be a GS" even though that may be the case. /end of that topic.

Another reason I've rated a one, is because the random "auto - logout" still remains. I find myself quite irritated with this whenever I go back onto the forum and attempt to write something on the shoutbox, but then it goes "Lolnope, you have to login again." This has to be fixed soon though. It's been getting at players for a while. /end of this rant thing

I'm not surprised with this one, but... I know some of the games that Aeriagames "own"... are getting really greedy with the amount of players that play the game. I'm not mentioning a name of games. But from what I see, the amounts of AP for special privileges or just +10ing an item have been off the charts. Heck, I could even say the Aura Kingdom Diamond founder's pack... that was plenty of money . /end complaint.

One more thing: For certain games, if something bad happens like the economy inflates because of hackers or whatever. Try to fix the situation instead of blaming people then banning them, it's not going to help at all.

Please don't take any of this to offense, if anyone had taken what I had wrote to offense already. It's meant for feedback + random complaint from me... take in feedback, don't complain over it. Have a good day.

-sang06

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedDec 29, 2013 5:24 pm
Dat font color just burned my retina