11%50 Votes
1 (Poor)
51%222 Votes
Total Votes :: 434 Votes

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedDec 29, 2013 12:20 am
Aura Kingdom's launch is an understandable part of this feedback thread, and the GS's for AK are a part of that, so feedback on that is not unexpected.

Personally, i don't know everyone who has posted in this thread, just some people. (Hi to one and all! ♥ -include pretty pink ponies here!- )

Clearly there is a lot of discontent over the AK GS team, whether it be from the method used to assemble it or for the choices made, and that is to be expected, too, regardless of method or selections.

In my opinion, feedback is most effective when given personally. Generalizing isn't all that helpful. I saw one poster site something fairly specific, but really, it'd be most helpful given directly, in an appropriate way. Use the forum mail, it's easy and it's direct. Or, RT it if you'd rather a GM address it.

Or, if you'd like to know exactly what a gs does when they log in or when they haunt the forum or shoutbox, then please ask or speak up about it. Whether it's by RT, a forum mail or even in-game mail.

I understand it sometimes just feels good to complain, we all do it, whether for lols or trolling purposes or just venting frustration.

Reading through some of these comments for me has been, like, the seven stages of QQ. I had doge moments and "i am bad and i should feel bad" moments and even a brief spell of butthurtness.

But hey, i love playing the game, i love the players in it--new friends and old, and i'm here for that, because i dig it and it's fun.

Aaaaand now my feedback on Aeria, go!

Please filter more help into the Billing department. Players are all "take my money" and they have to wait upwards of 72+ hours for that to happen. While i understand that security measures are in place to protect consumers, there has to be a way for support turn-around time on that stuff to be improved, especially when anticipating something big, like a new game launch, etc.

Advertisement

Scrunchie89

Rank 3
Scrunchie89
PostedDec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Guessing you didn't read the part where sending in tickets about said behavior and happenings does absolutely next to nothing. Or about the retaliation.

I've actually reported before on someone before they even became a GS. When they applied for GS, it was conveniently left out in the yes or no question for past transgressions. Squeaky clean. No I didn't bother to reiterate the fact because if they ignored the report with screen shot proof the first time, it for darn sure wasn't even going to be considered the second time around.

Ciega.

Rank 3
Ciega.
PostedDec 29, 2013 12:47 am
Siviard wrote:

LOL WOW LOL

sIink

sIink
PostedDec 29, 2013 12:48 am
Scrunchie89 wrote:
Guessing you didn't read the part where sending in tickets about said behavior and happenings does absolutely next to nothing. Or about the retaliation.

I've actually reported before on someone before they even became a GS. When they applied for GS, it was conveniently left out in the yes or no question for past transgressions. Squeaky clean. No I didn't bother to reiterate the fact because if they ignored the report with screen shot proof the first time, it for darn sure wasn't even going to be considered the second time around.  

I did indeed read those parts, i read all of this thread. I'm really good at reading, it's one of my favorite things to do!

If i send in an RT about a player/gs's behavior, a gm reads the RT. The gm then addresses the issue. The gm is not going to reply to my RT with "hey, slink, got your RT, gonna go have a word with the player/gs about this and do xyz" or tell me any other private info. That's a good thing, too. I surely wouldn't want a gm to go to the player/gs and say "oh hey, slink said you're terribad so pack your bags, chief! i need to post an announcement about this on the forum!"

The informing (and the asking questions) is the important part. All i'm suggesting here is that if someone is gonna invest time in commenting, put it somewhere that it will make sense and help improve something/someone else. As in life, this won't make everyone happy all the time, but it's better than blanket "you are all worthless and sucky" comments, you know? It's hard to give that stuff credence.

Scrunchie89

Rank 3
Scrunchie89
PostedDec 29, 2013 1:04 am
I know the deal. For the most part I don't read replies to a report ticket after I sent it. I only send if I have screen shots. They want to turn a blind eye, fine. I just note it.

Informing or asking questions doesn't result in much of anything. Feedback has been largely ignored for months (6+). Then bam!

Sykiu

Rank 2
Sykiu
PostedDec 29, 2013 1:24 am
No matter what, our Feedback is always ignored. Corruption and Ignorance surrounds Aeria. Honestly I, personally, see no need for a GS program, anything a GS can do, a normal player can do it, in many cases even better than a GS. People who lack knowledge on the game are chosen, people that wanted to leech AP were chosen, People who don't even play much get chosen, so whats the point?

Server: Siren | Guild: -| IGN: iAxel | Class: Guardian/Bard | Level: 66

Jellyfish10001

Jellyfish10001
PostedDec 29, 2013 1:29 am
One thing I'd like to point out -- RT responses.

I appreciate the fast responses players get when it comes to NA in-game issues, but it would be nice to see billing pick up the pace a bit. It's disappointing when a player comes to me about a billing issue, states that he sent in an RT days ago, and asks how long it will take to be answered. I realize that it's still the holiday season, but this is the time when most people will want to purchase and spend AP.

On another note, I know the EU GM teams are still figuring out how everything works and how to smoothly run the English servers of certain games, but there should be no reason as to why players have to wait over two weeks for an RT response, sometimes receiving an answer that doesn't even help them or answer their question/solve the issue.

Aynyara

Rank 3
PostedDec 29, 2013 1:36 am
-1 (stupid forum logging me out messed up my post but whatever)

That vote is for what you did to the players of Last Chaos. WTH

RestWT

Rank 3
RestWT
PostedDec 29, 2013 3:21 am
y poor y ????????????????????

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedDec 29, 2013 3:51 am
For this month I will give a 4-5 for Shaiya.

Reasons :

• Tickets are finished in maximum 2-3 days now.
  • Monster Madness changed in better.
  • The new EU GM team listens more to the community and take the feedback in serious.
  • The new PM, takes feedback in serious and creates the promotions and tiers the players wants.