11%50 Votes
1 (Poor)
51%222 Votes
Total Votes :: 434 Votes

kazblaze21

Rank 3
kazblaze21
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Because of Dynasty Warriors Online shutting down and the announcement was made with only 30 days of anticipation, now I can understand that awesome promo 7-12kAP tiers and for spending only 500AP you could get stuff that normally costs over 5K AP, MEH!, all the amount of updates lately, probably it wasn't because of the GMs asking for it, cause they never cared about DWO, maybe it was just a final goodbye update from koei, oh yeah let's give EN server at least a decent closure and let's give them all the weapons before DWOZ, OH WELL...

Just when we thought the game was getting better, NO it wasn't!, everything was just a fake performance from Aeria, GJ, at least you guys got your Xmas bonus right?
Advertisement

tingletan

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:29 pm   Last edited by tingletan on Dec 23, 2013 12:30 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I vote with 4

The times I needed help you you helped me a lot, thanks

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:29 pm
I considered giving a 2, but i just couldn't because the things pushing my rating down are just too "strong". So my rating was a 1.

Pros:

- The release of Aura Kingdom so far has been very positive when it comes to the schedules, GM involvement, in game events. AGE has been improving on their quality of releasing client based games as i was very impressed so far by what they have been doing in AK.

Cons:

(Aura Kingdom)
- Founders pack prices, the vast majority of the community including myself felt the prices were too high. I bet the numbers are alright since i've seen a lot of diamond founders but i honestly think if the prices were actually fair you would have seen a lot more. Selling 10 packs of 300 bucks when you could have been selling 50 packs of 200. I may be wrong but this seems to be the majority opinion on it and from what i could tell most people were looking to get the bigger pack (20k ap based on the bigger pack from SB) but decided against buying one at all after seeing the prices.

- The GS team for the release of AK. I completely agree and understand why the first batch of a GS team has to be consisted of mainly former/current GSes. This saves time for the liason to train anyone on the general policies of being a GS, brings experienced people to a release of a game which some may consider the crucial time of a game. However picking people based on their work in other games instead of work in the specific game they are moving over to seems a bad choice. Most of the picks are former/current EE gses who haven't been a part of AK, most of them are strangers to the AK community and have done nothing towards helping and supporting the game. They can be excelent GSes but i think its a blow to the community when they see strangers representing them and there are excelent members in the community who have worked hard to help the game and the players through the pre-beta phase. I understand the liason of AK is the same as it was on EE, which is way he is more familiar with the GSes there, i'd like to think it wasn't because EE moved over to the EU office and they have, lets say, diferent policies when it comes to handling their GSes, i hope it wasn't those "diferencies at the end of the month" that made these people change as i have a feeling some of those were. (Not all)

(Dinasty Warriors Online)

-While AGE has improved in releasing new games (see above) they have been going down in quality when it comes to shutting down a game. It still makes no sense to me the whole rebate thing. AGE has been doing a 30 day rebate after the server shutdown announcement when they should be doing a 30 day rebate prior to such announcement. Players don't want to be compensated for the money they spend after a game has been announced "dead", they want a compensation for when they supported the game while he was alive. It's that simple. Most of those people will be goin away from this publisher and by doing these, you are just pushing them harder away when they could have been lured through events and promotions to other AGE games.

(Last Chaos)

- Passing over LC to a diferent publisher with a one day notice was not a bright idea and the explanation given as to why they decided to do this was questionable.

(LO and DKO / Also a bit of FEAR)

- THe lack of updates being given by the GM team amazes me, negativily speaking of course. A simple "we have requested updates on the game and are waiting for an answer" would be better than silence. It's not that hard to create a topic once a week and let everyone know on whats going on, even if nothing is going on. I would include FEAR on this one, as in between alpha phases and after them theres a complete blackout and players are left to wonder on whats going on.

(Aeria Ignite)

- Consider getting a couple of GMs working on these games, offering support instead of getting new games here. Most of those games are a mess because theres no forum support, no GSes to help, and everyone is just left to work with what they have. Also, don't we have enough games with region blocks? For a company that calls himself an worldwide publisher, i see more and more of "you can't play due to your region".

(Forum)

- Why aren't all the partner games together in a section like the aeria ignite games? It would make the forums look a lot better. It still amazes me how games with less than 50 posts deserve a whole section for them when other big games like DMO are stuck under a Aeria Ignite sign.

Happy holidays to everyone Smile

Ciega.

Rank 3
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:38 pm

I've quit Grand Fantasia, but I can still see things are getting bad here. The only good thing is Aeria's fumbling attempts to shoot Aura Kingdoms release out their asses before they lose all their money.

So yeah.

Oh I heard DWO shut down and LC was moved.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh and Merry Christmas.

CandiiBerrii

Rank 4
CandiiBerrii
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:50 pm
3~

Though I personally weren't very optimistic about the GM team change for GF, they're doing rather a good job, and I don't really have much complaints.

It's too early to say much about AK, but it's fun, and has neat systems that I sincerely hope Aeria won't screw up.

The website still logs me out all the time though, which can be a pain.

Ciao~ ♡

candyapple96

Rank 0
candyapple96
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:56 pm   Last edited by candyapple96 on Dec 23, 2013 1:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Seriously? One of the worst (Simon voice) I gibe you a big fat 1 because of the shutting down of Dynasty Warriors Online. And with these votes looks like you need to wake up aeria. Cool

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:01 pm

But who cares at this point.

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:03 pm
The logout bug isn't a security feature.
kthxbai

DarkNinsta

Rank 0
DarkNinsta
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:20 pm
After playing EE and GF, I had to give you guys a 1 out of 5. There was nothing good to me about how those games were run.. So far in AK, I'd give you a 4 for effort, but seeing as this is still beta phases it wasn't worth raising your score for, because you're SUPPOSED to put effort into a game in beta. If you keep up events and GM help and add reasonable amounts of costumes and vanity items at reasonable prices, when you ask this again in six months I'll def raise the score

Every1s_Beta

Rank 0
Every1s_Beta
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:25 pm

This company gets a 1 from me right now.

I've spent 450 bucks here (not as much as other people but still) It's the first game i've put my own money into, and i like the game. (or liked) But now... With my game being shoved off to the EU team. And them not even testing their own patch. All of the new broken content. Like...can we please go back to the US side? At least Pizza and Exia attempted to help. I haven't even seen a EU GM. or anything. Also. I know people who are still waiting on their tickets placed about Eden Eternal (That ironically also goes to the EU side.) Have still not gotten responses. and well to put it mildly, one ticket was started 12/10/13...congrats guys we've made it almost 2 weeks with no response. Good thing it's not my money tied up. just his.

I have a feeling that alot of these negative comments will fall on deaf ears but...can't help but hope that if i shout about something wrong. Maybe someone will hear.