14%62 Votes
11%50 Votes
1 (Poor)
51%222 Votes
Total Votes :: 434 Votes

Bizarro

GameMaster: USA
Bizarro
PostedDec 23, 2013 11:27 am   Last edited by Bizarro on Jan 24, 2014 7:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 12/23/2013

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Shade_durza

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedDec 23, 2013 11:38 am
2. they haven't released basic items in SF2..... and ignore our suggestion and payouts have been slow lately. Events are good but some of them get ignored sometimes

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedDec 23, 2013 11:48 am
Cya

fuzz197

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
fuzz197
PostedDec 23, 2013 11:54 am
Oh goodie, the polls up.
I'd happily give you guys a zero if I could for this month, but sadly, I can't so one.
I'm going to focus on Aura Kingdom soley since I really dont play much else except Eden Eternal casually.
So firstly, your promotions ave been terrible. The Founder packs weren't/aren't worth anything near what you priced them. The only one closest to the price for value was probably the second one, and even then it was iffy. The packs were terribly done, and very little information about the items in them was given until after the packs had been for sale for a time. Its unfortunate that AGE still tries to milk its small amount of high paying players, instead of focusing on medium to lower spenders, as there is a vast amount more of them. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if your target audience may not have entered, or is just entering the job force, then they likely don't have vast amounts of funds to throw at online games. But apparrently they haven't, even though this is realistically the EN offices last hope. I'm not criticising people who bought the packs, everyones free to do as they please of course, however I know for a fact that AGE could have done a much better job on them, and as such I myself would never buy one.
The launch of the Founders beta was also very poorly done I heard. You'd think if you have the numbers of Founders packs sold, and would have records on how many codes had been redeemed to enter the beta, you'd have an appropriate number of servers to handle the influx. But, in fairness it was resolved rather quickly I heard so eh.
Your GS team for AK is mostly alright. Most of the people on it deserve the tags and such. However, there are a few who really shouldn't be on there, and quite obviously got on there by sucking up to a GM. Further on this point, some of these people really don't have the knowledge or experience to even be GSs period, while others have had a history of doing things that would obviously have a GS removed immediately. SO while I understand not having open apps, feedback should've been asked for. This is a launch of a very hyped, and desired game. Having bad GSs will only serve to damage it, and the experience that players have in the game and push them away.
Not having any CBT rewards also strikes me as very odd. Maybe there just wasn't a tool for you guys to use, but it still strikes me as a poor decision if you had the choice. It sets a very bad tone for the game before the full release of it. I really do hope it was simply that you just couldn't do it. Not that you chose not to.
tl;dr A very, very, very poor month, full of terrible decisions and ideas.
I really hope you guys can turn it around in the coming year because quite frankly, you need to.

CameronVasiliov

Rank 4
CameronVasiliov
PostedDec 23, 2013 11:55 am
Because of Dynasty Warriors Online shutting down and the announcement was made with only 30 days of anticipation, now I can understand that awesome promo 7-12kAP tiers and for spending only 500AP you could get stuff that normally costs over 5K AP, MEH!, all the amount of updates lately, probably it wasn't because of the GMs asking for it, cause they never cared about DWO, maybe it was just a final goodbye update from koei, oh yeah let's give EN server at least a decent closure and let's give them all the weapons before DWOZ, OH WELL...

Just when we thought the game was getting better, NO it wasn't!, everything was just a fake performance from Aeria, GJ, at least you guys got your Xmas bonus right?

.......... R.I.P. XiahouBo.CL1 Dec-24-2011 / Jan-10-2014 | Was good meeting you all :3

gtpk97

Rank 2
gtpk97
PostedDec 23, 2013 11:57 am

Rating 3

3 because it has make progress and start care for it games for example in wolfteam hacker problem has been solved awesome gifts has been given to all players and nice events but throwing OP items which unbalanced the game that softnyx didn't released (Hero Characters on all modes)

andersonwinck

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:11 pm

O link do cliente não pega melhora ai pfv

melhorem ai o link do download do cliente do DK online não pega

itst

Rank 4
itst
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:12 pm

DWO closed, that sucks, but was to be expected. It has been treated like **** for 3 years, and the time has come for it to be put down.

The big promo just before the game closure (and just before the rebate starting date) was also to be expected, but disappointing nonetheless.
The fact that the GMs have been hiding ever since is also disappointing, especially given how HiC has gained the community's trust in the last few months, fixing things that needed fixing, and returning certain beloved promos.
This kind of behaviour at game closure really doesn't encourage customers to stay with aeria.

Anyhoo, DWO will be the last game I play at Aeria, hands down the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to put money towards (thank god it was very little)

I have no doubt Aura Kingdom will be a nice cash cow for aeria in the coming months, but be warned, in a year it will be a mess, and the only people at a loss will be the customers.

OH THE LIES!!!

Thancred

Rank 0
Thancred
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Rating 1

I'd like to give the rating of 1 for this month concerning a recent update of Eden Eternal. The introduction of Mimic has made the game's PvP aspect very unbalanced. Plus the game economy is getting worse on Diamond. Most people were looking forward to a new level cap only to have Mimic. Challenge is gone since most people use this class, even the same skills that many others use. Disabling Mimic in PvP settings like Territory Wars would be a good solution.

Territory Wars as of this patch is Mimic Haven. Mimics are literally everywhere. There is not a need for Sages, Dragon Knights, and even MDPS when you can get the skills for it. If you can fix the gold solution, it would help the two servers.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:22 pm
I'll give you a 2.

Normally it's a 1, but I like SF2 for the most part. The other games I used to play are in shambles and aren't worth it any more due to 1) lack of technical support, 2) hackers, 3) disingenuous staff who are polite but can do nothing to fix the problems and are there simply to smile at us while the ship sinks, 4) lastly and most importantly how you milk players for money across the board.

I don't mind people spending money on games, I myself enjoy spending on games I enjoy. However when you make games so incredibly difficult to get through without any cash items? It's horrendous. I've been at Aeria a long time, and I've seen it happen to nearly every game eventually.

Yes, you are a company and you need to make money. Your business ethics leave something to be desired. Especially when I hear these stories about huge sales right before a game closes.

It used to be much more wallet friendly at Aeria. I remember when the bonus % for buying AP was quite a bit higher than now. I remember when you got bonus points for buying AP over certain amounts and could redeem bonus AP at later dates. That was fantastic.

Now? You're blood-suckers targeting the young looking to mom and dad to pay for their favorite game. I keep seeing instances of under-age youth swiping mom or dad's card to charge AP.

Congratulations, you're really good at marketing to a large portion of your consumer base.

The only reason I'm still at Aeria after all this time is that I am attached to some parts of the community. It pains me to see how money driven things have become over the years and how jaded some of the staff have become.