iquizei

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 3:24 am

Duelist build ?

I'm newbie here ,and want to know what's the best status for duelist . Also the best sub class for duelist ,and the recommended skill build.
Thanks Very Happy
Advertisement

DevilInGlasses

Rank 1
DevilInGlasses
PostedDec 23, 2013 3:48 am
On my duellist, I have gone full evasion for defence, and crit/speed evenly for attack, I picked sorcerer as a sub class for the debuffs to give extra damage and kill things faster (though duellist/sorcerer doesn't have any combo skills, if that bothers you)

iquizei

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 5:15 am
what can those combo do ?
and on atk you spend points on crit+speed right? so there is no peak stat ?

iquizei

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 8:31 am
DevilInGlasses wrote:
On my duellist, I have gone full evasion for defence, and crit/speed evenly for attack, I picked sorcerer as a sub class for the debuffs to give extra damage and kill things faster (though duellist/sorcerer doesn't have any combo skills, if that bothers you)  

what's better between crit and atk speed if you use all the points to one stat ?
and how about gunslinger to be a sub class ? Very Happy

starstrike45

Rank 1
starstrike45
PostedDec 23, 2013 8:44 am
Its up to you.
Atk speed will make you hit faster and (crucially) lowers the cooldowns of your skills
Crit rate will make you hit harder and will apply your crit damage much more often. High crit rate coupled with capped crit damage is a monster to deal with, but you wouldn't be happy with someone assaulting you with attack after attack that you cant keep track of either.

Highlighted crucial points of my post. hope it helps.

Edit: Personal opinion: I think its better to go for speed earlier in the game, then even it out with crit rate once your crit damage is up to scratch. With the attack speed you have already compiled you will be able to proc your crit rate faster than if you had poured into pure crit alone (Or at least, have more chances to proc it in a shorter space of time) Raise your crit damage as much as possible, this is where most of your damage will be coming from once you place points in crit.

starstrike45

Rank 1
starstrike45
PostedDec 23, 2013 8:49 am
Sorry for the wall of text ;-;

iquizei

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 9:20 am
starstrike45 wrote:
Sorry for the wall of text ;-;  

never mind ^__^
Thanks for telling me this.
so is it ok to go halve-halve stat ? put the point in atk speed equal to crit ? Question

kapetani.p

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 11:36 am

duelist

build
hey guys im new too i reached level 20 as a duelist and i think it works out better if you upgrade dmg/crit/eva... so i dont really know yet how it is if you upgrade its to the maximum but i know that if the level cap is 60 level i would use 20 dmg 40 crit and at the other stats it'll be the evasion Wink ... tell me your oppinios i really want to know too about duelists as for the subclass i havent reached that yet and i never used one before its my first time in that game and i found it awesome..

BKpshyo

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2014 5:20 pm
What's better dmg/crit/eva ( 20dmg/40crit/full eva) or crit/speed/eva ( 40 crit 20 speed full eva) ???

RebleFox

Rank 2
RebleFox
PostedJan 12, 2014 5:23 pm
BKpshyo wrote:
What's better dmg/crit/eva ( 20dmg/40crit/full eva) or crit/speed/eva ( 40 crit 20 speed full eva) ???  

I say full crit, eva till round 80% then full def the rest