Author Message

SSJHero

Rank 0
SSJHero
Joined
07 May 2013
Posts
139
Location
United States
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Best DPS Class?

So, I was wondering what the pros and cons were for each of the DPS classes. Which one is the overall best?
Advertisement

Denove

Rank 0
Denove
Joined
19 Dec 2013
Posts
100
Location
Venezuela
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: Best DPS Class?

SSJHero wrote:
So, I was wondering what the pros and cons were for each of the DPS classes. Which one is the overall best?  


Idk, but I find this question pretty vague. Because each class depending how you utilize it, can become deadly. Of course for a tank it's a lot harder, but yeah.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
Joined
08 Feb 2008
Posts
7100
Location
Azores Portugal
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:34 pm
It's a hard question, so far i'm loving the wizard and i can't complain about the speed in which i kill which is pretty insane.

I'm guessing a duelist with good crit rate or a axe guy with a good attack and good aoe playing skills could be faster, but as said depends on how well you play.

SSJHero

Rank 0
SSJHero
Joined
07 May 2013
Posts
139
Location
United States
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Best DPS Class?

Denove wrote:
SSJHero wrote:
So, I was wondering what the pros and cons were for each of the DPS classes. Which one is the overall best?  


Idk, but I find this question pretty vague. Because each class depending how you utilize it, can become deadly. Of course for a tank it's a lot harder, but yeah.  


Well, I am only going of experience from previous MMOs where there is usually one or two classes that outshine the rest. I am not a part of the Founders Beta so I haven't had a chance to play the game yet.

creamdeputa

Rank 0
creamdeputa
Joined
20 Dec 2013
Posts
37
Location
Hellville Philippines
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:40 pm   Last edited by creamdeputa on Dec 22, 2013 1:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I never played AK before, but after i saw the videos on youtube i got a conclusion of mine.

As for the typical MMO games ,
Most of the best DPS classses were
Ranger
Mages.
Assasins
Warrior with 2handed swords(Aka not the tanky class).

Here i think you can find a best dps on,
Assasin
Ravager
Grenadier
Wizard.
Gunslinger

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
Joined
01 Apr 2011
Posts
2556
Location
Cityboyo dying in Bern Switzerland
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:42 pm
2 heavy hitting DPS classes if used properly.

Duelists and Wizards.

Sync's a good example for duelists, while Zio and Tiamuss are also good examples for Wizards.

creamdeputa

Rank 0
creamdeputa
Joined
20 Dec 2013
Posts
37
Location
Hellville Philippines
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:44 pm
How about Grenadier? Its a class who got lots of aoe skills, i think it had a better DPS when you are mobed by the monsters.

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
Joined
01 Apr 2011
Posts
2556
Location
Cityboyo dying in Bern Switzerland
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:46 pm
creamdeputa wrote:
How about Grenadier? Its a class who got lots of aoe skills, i think it had a better DPS when you are mobed by the monsters.  


Situational. Gunslingers outdps them in raw damage late game, actually. Not to mention Grenadier's actually fall short in late game too.

xHitokiri

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xHitokiri
Joined
21 Aug 2013
Posts
406
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:51 pm
You asking about burst dps or over time dps?

If it's pvp and grinding then duelist and ravager would be my bet, quick hard hitting skills.
For dungeons ect I would kick ravagers from my team and stack it with 2 duelists and 2 wizards, both op as Hard on long boss fights.

Overall it's got to be duelist for either, but it depends if you like being up close or long range.

Kirito wrote:
Aww I died again hehe, sorry did not see the red lines, was watching TV.

creamdeputa

Rank 0
creamdeputa
Joined
20 Dec 2013
Posts
37
Location
Hellville Philippines
PostedDec 22, 2013 1:56 pm
SiegLhein wrote:
creamdeputa wrote:
How about Grenadier? Its a class who got lots of aoe skills, i think it had a better DPS when you are mobed by the monsters.  


Situational. Gunslingers outdps them in raw damage late game, actually. Not to mention Grenadier's actually fall short in late game too.  


:c , isee but iguess the turret building will be really a nice help i guess?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: