xile015

Rank 0
xile015
PostedDec 22, 2013 8:51 am

Guardian Envoy Path

need your opinions and suggestions regarding the following builds
Hello! I'm excited for CBT so I planned my Envoy Path but I need help from people who have already tried the game. I understand that CBT is a testing phase and the opportunity for me to actually try it out myself but I don't have that much time since I have several jobs right now, and asking for your opinions/suggestions based from your own experience would help me a lot and possibly others who might come across this post.

I came up with these four builds so far and the one I would go for would definitely depend on my play style so please take a look at them and give your honest opinion. Suggestions are very much appreciated Smile

damage, speed, crit envoy
*1 EP left, can't decide between 'Guardian Studies 3' for crit damage +15% or 'Attack Swiftness 3' for attack speed +2% and skill cooldown -2%,
*or just use on either 'Wind Slash' for Ravager sub or 'Sanguine Blade' for Duelist sub

hp, def, malice envoy
*2 EP left, might spend both on the two 'Determination' for crit damage taken -15% each, totaling a -30% crit damage taken,
*or just use on either 'Cyclone Slash' for Ravager sub or 'Thunder Slash' for Duelist sub and still have EP left

damage, hp, def envoy
*no EP left for a class combo skill, had to take all 'Thick Skin' skills to maximize the effect of 'Brute Force'
*need input and ideas what to change, i personally think its a good build for solo

hp, reflect, malice envoy
*didn't take any skill that raises def to maximize reflected damage. didn't intend to take 'Battle Tactics 1' but needed to get 'Muscle up 1'
*i don't know what 'Reflecting Shield Mastery' really does, description is kinda confusing. aside from the increase in skill's duration, might also increase damage reflected
*1 EP left to spend on a class combo skill, either 'Blade of Darkness' or 'Cyclone Slash' which are both for Ravager sub

*i don't know if class combo skills share cooldown or not; and if its better to take just one, more than one, or none at all. based all this from the descriptions alone, and the written effects don't really attract me. maybe i have to try them out myself, someone please enlighten me regarding this xD
Advertisement

xHitokiri

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xHitokiri
PostedDec 22, 2013 9:51 am
They are not our envoy paths, they are from the others, our one is different lol

On ours I basically went from middle and diagonally to top left and right, getting all the health and defense stuff i could.

Kirito wrote:
Aww I died again hehe, sorry did not see the red lines, was watching TV.

xile015

Rank 0
xile015
PostedDec 22, 2013 9:57 am
i used the one posted here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2101009
it doesn't work right all along? dang Confused

xHitokiri

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xHitokiri
PostedDec 22, 2013 10:03 am
nah ours is completely different.

Kirito wrote:
Aww I died again hehe, sorry did not see the red lines, was watching TV.

azureink013

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2013 7:58 pm
this is correct dude, the only difference is the background

anyway nice builds for someone who hasn't tried the game yet. i don't play guardian but if i'm with a tank in a dungeon i hope he'd use the 2nd one xD

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:44 am
Those are the updated Envoy Path's, and not our versions.

However as for my final build for when we do get the updated envoy path, it's this:

This is ofcourse a level 75 cap build with sub ravager.