SSJHero

Rank 0
SSJHero
PostedDec 22, 2013 5:27 pm
Regarding Class Combos.. do you lose out on much not getting the additional skills certain combos grant you?
Advertisement

Kenjichu

Rank 3
Kenjichu
PostedDec 22, 2013 8:34 pm
onesky7 wrote:
Kenjichu wrote:
Going Duelist / Sorc probably after the wipe.  

Have you tried that combo yet? i want to know your opinion since this caught my attention  

No I have not, but I've seen it in play with another Duelist / Sorc.
You can make them susceptible to damage, immobilize, life steal and healing over time.

Since a Duelist has DPS and DoTs, that would make it an ideal choice for PvPing. PvE works too, obviously.

Thaluke

Rank 0
Thaluke
PostedDec 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Re: Class Combos

What Combo will you use/ What Combo you wanna have? :D
Compiemunky wrote:
As there's no Obvious thread on this yet I thought I'd post up all the available class combos (Similar combos with swapped Main/Sub classes are essentially the same, although the Envoy path will change to the Main classes, so choose carefully Razz)

Guardian/Ravager
Guardian/Duelist

Ravager/Guardian
Ravager/Duelist

Duelist/Guardian
Duelist/Ravager
Duelist/Grenadier
Duelist/Gunslinger

Grenadier/Duelist
Grenadier/Gunslinger

Gunslinger/Duelist
Gunslinger/Grenadier

Sorcerer/Wizard
Sorcerer/Bard

Wizard/Sorcerer
Wizard/Bard

Bard/Sorcerer
Bard/Wizard

(Colours Very Happy)

Reply with the Class Combo you are gonna use/are using, or non-combo you would like to see with a set of combo moves Very Happy

My Combo is gonna be Duelist/Ravager
The Combo I wanna see is Duelist/Wizard, Imbuing AoE Skills into Blade Skills (Melee hit 1 target and AoE magic damage all around the target) Razz  

So the combos above are the only useable combos? U can not get like Wizard/Guardian ?

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 22, 2013 9:10 pm
The combos in the list are combinations that have a combo skill in the Envoy Path that can only be used with that combination. Any combination with a class and a different class is possible, but ones not on the list just won't have access to a combo skill. My Gunslinger/Wizard, for example, can not have a combo skill, but I can still play it.

Xander354

Rank 0
Xander354
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:15 am
Gonna have to say guardian/duelist is a really good combo Mirror shield as well as using duelist skills to low your opponents defenses and opening up with guardian moves can make you very deadly as well as using thunder slash which is a great move in the envoy path cause I usually win duels with that skill

xzpwnz24

Rank 2
xzpwnz24
PostedDec 23, 2013 1:30 am
SSJHero wrote:
Regarding Class Combos.. do you lose out on much not getting the additional skills certain combos grant you?  
No, the combo skills aren't that great and have a hilariously long cooldown

atmoslash

Rank 0
atmoslash
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:38 am
Gunslinger/Wizard, badass harry potter who grew up to hate magic and turned into some sort of kiritsugu

Magia wrote:
You are a memory that continues to dream. I am the sleepless tomorrow. I will move forward in order to attain The miracle of the two of us meeting.

kakazu876

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
kakazu876
With my love and grape kool-aid United States
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:49 am
In the end (Open Beta) im going Duelist as my main, but my subclass...eh. Im trying some things out.
Right now im rolling with a Duelist/Gunslinger, not going as great as I thought it would, but its not terrible, I probably just have no idea what im doing. Im gonna try out a Duelist/Wizard or Sorceror, maybe even Bard after that. Anyway, on my Duelist/Gunslinger im just testing full evade and then focussing on crits and damage, speed is at like 15 right now, dunno if ill add to that. Previously I tried around 15 speed and then packed everything into dem crits. Didnt work that well honestly, probably was my lack of damage. So now im trying to add some damage to those crits. As for the magic classes...its slow but coming. Anyone got any super neat ideas/tips to add to my duelist obsession?
End wall of text.