saihamaru

Rank 0
saihamaru
PostedDec 22, 2013 12:11 am
i think this should be put in the suggestion forum...

captcha is okay
give captcha after xx minutes of inactivity (not moving from a point or attacking mobs)

this way, active players won't have to worry about captcha getting in their way when fighting monsters

Advertisement

Itren

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Itren
PostedDec 22, 2013 12:24 am
there already is a captcha in the chinese version

KiraTsukasa

Rank 1
KiraTsukasa
PostedDec 22, 2013 12:43 am
I know how annoying that thing was in Eden Eternal. I have a different idea. There were a lot of problems in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer where people would join the game, then go hide in a corner and do nothing, leeching experience and credits off the other players. What Bioware did was enable a timer that if you became inactive for two minutes (that is, not moving or shooting at all) you would be kicked immediately from the game. Two minutes isn't a very long time for an MMO, but perhaps five minutes without moving or talking earns you a kick? But make an exception for when a player has a shop open, because that would just interfere with selling items and you can't set up a shop in a place where you can autofarm anyway.

saihamaru

Rank 0
saihamaru
PostedDec 22, 2013 2:28 am
what if they are just sitting around chatting with their friend? (and have no intention to auto farm)
kicking them out instantly would be too harsh lol

KiraTsukasa

Rank 1
KiraTsukasa
PostedDec 22, 2013 2:31 am
saihamaru wrote:
what if they are just sitting around chatting with their friend? (and have no intention to auto farm)
kicking them out instantly would be too harsh lol  

KiraTsukasa wrote:
...without moving or talking...  

PistolaPoop

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2013 2:42 am

Re: Afk-Farming

aura.king wrote:
Hey Guys,

Last Time i see more and more People who sit in the Aurakingdom-World and let his Eidolon farm Monsters while they are not there. I dont know why this Guys do it, maybee they are too bad to play this Game on the true Way. Everytime when i want to farm Upgradescrolls or other Stuff the stupid Afk-Farmers are there. I saw a Video from a Korean or Japan Version of AuraKingdom and there you have to enter a little Captchacode like 5-6 Letters in a little Box. When you dont enter the Captcha you get a kick. I think we need this Captcha too, all this stupid Afk-Farmers destroy the Fun of other Players who want to play and farm on the true Way.

Pls Guys dont tell me that it is not forbidden, i know that !!!

I hope so much that i will be forbidden soon.

Sry for my bad English-  

snitch

aneesgamer

Rank 0
aneesgamer
PostedDec 22, 2013 2:49 am
i dont like some bot detector will come while im fighting monster beucase i dont kill my monster my pet does i just run and stand after mobing and my pet kil while i read world chat

bismos

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2013 3:24 am

Re: Afk-Farming

PistolaPoop wrote:
aura.king wrote:
Hey Guys,

Last Time i see more and more People who sit in the Aurakingdom-World and let his Eidolon farm Monsters while they are not there. I dont know why this Guys do it, maybee they are too bad to play this Game on the true Way. Everytime when i want to farm Upgradescrolls or other Stuff the stupid Afk-Farmers are there. I saw a Video from a Korean or Japan Version of AuraKingdom and there you have to enter a little Captchacode like 5-6 Letters in a little Box. When you dont enter the Captcha you get a kick. I think we need this Captcha too, all this stupid Afk-Farmers destroy the Fun of other Players who want to play and farm on the true Way.

Pls Guys dont tell me that it is not forbidden, i know that !!!

I hope so much that i will be forbidden soon.

Sry for my bad English-  

snitch  

uh oh someone is afraid they will have to actually play the game to make money...

Ajusan

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Ajusan
PostedDec 22, 2013 3:48 am
I must say NO to this captcha, getting kicked out of server, hated it in EE and will hate it here. I do love to AFK in towns and all the other places. I do it alot since i'm running many things while playing and might be AFK 30 minutes or even 3 hours.

Buuuuut...
I don't either like idea of AFK- Farming D:

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 22, 2013 3:54 am
Ajusan wrote:
I must say NO to this captcha, getting kicked out of server, hated it in EE and will hate it here. I do love to AFK in towns and all the other places. I do it alot since i'm running many things while playing and might be AFK 30 minutes or even 3 hours.

Buuuuut...
I don't either like idea of AFK- Farming D:  

But the captcha system in AK triggers when in the field and your killing mobs, not even in dungeons, and you can still move/use skills when the prompt is there. I still don't see why it was removed.