tofugrb

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Check my ticket again...

I know ban appeals are not supposed to be discussed in forums but I need to get this off my chest.

I was involved in forum pvp/bashing and accused of stat padding. I always played fairly and dared my attackers to send in ticket for this alleged offence and trusted AGE to do a good job of vetting honest players and absolve me of any wrong doing. But to my surprise they sided with them and used REGULAR PVP ACTION as supporting evidence to me participating in stat padding. I can understand the initial ban just to 'get the ticket over with' mentality but the way they interpret my kill log to back their decision to ban me suggest they have no clue how pvp occurs or how to use the kill log to determine stat padding.

I do not feel safe playing this game anymore since at any time ANYONE can get ticketed by a jealous rival and banned for stat padding if PvP action is good.

I will not state what was/is being corresponded in the tickets in public forum but if you are interested I can drop a PM...well if this alt doesn't get banned too.

~ nub FriedTofu
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedDec 20, 2013 5:34 pm
If you feel the response or issue was not resolved to your liking you can ask for another GM or Senior GM to look at it, by responding to the last reply you go to them either through email or the ticket system. Though knowing that this is not the place for said post, asking a Forum Sage to lock the thread.