gbreakdown

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
gbreakdown
PostedDec 19, 2013 6:04 am

Duelist sub Ravager

Build suggestions?
As stated above, I am a duelist with subclass of ravager. I'm not entirely sure what exactly I'm going for with my build, but I'd like it to be ok between pve and pvp. So far I have about 10 points in speed, and the rest is divided between dmg and crit with crit being abour 2 or 3 points higher (I cant remember my exact distribution since I'm not online right now)
I also have about 15 in defense and the rest in evasion (about 26 i think).

I'd like some various suggestions to try out.
Advertisement

gbreakdown

gbreakdown
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:06 pm
*le bump*

aneesgamer

Rank 0
aneesgamer
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:16 pm
dont know bump for u Razz

gbreakdown

gbreakdown
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:21 pm
aneesgamer wrote:
dont know bump for u Razz  

Lol no prob. Honestly I wouldn't even bother asking if I had enough gold to just keep resetting my stats. I'd be able to test it myself

aneesgamer

Rank 0
aneesgamer
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:28 pm
im not yet ingame still i want to also now the answer of that build

SakuraSetsuna

Rank 1
SakuraSetsuna
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:38 pm
The nature of stats in the game seems to favor putting large amounts in a primary for a highly noticeable benefit and then some in a secondary for a less noticeable but still present benefit.

That being said, if I were you I'd perhaps put points in Speed till I reach the attack speed cap and then put the rest in Damage. The Speed helps your attack speed which is too good on Duelist (imo), and it also helps with cooldowns to use your skills more often. The cooldown reduction also benefits your Ravager Sub since moar skill spam = moar AOE damage.

For defense I'd go with either defense or evasion. Defense is more reliable, while Evasion is chance based. I'd recommend Evasion since Duelists are suited towards it naturally. I can understand grabbing a little Defense to beef up a little, but now its best to pump Evasion and let gear provide for your defense.

Betas are the time to test out junk before the wipe, so that you're educated before ya head into OBT. Overall, its a pretty decent setup already, so you're still free to do as you please.

aneesgamer

Rank 0
aneesgamer
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:42 pm
how much is the cap attack speed i mean is there any data of which stats is caped ingame like evade, cast speed, attack speed in % i mean

SakuraSetsuna

Rank 1
SakuraSetsuna
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:44 pm
From what I recall 50% is the attack speed cap. Could be wrong though, and no idea about other caps.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:59 pm
50% capped cooldown reduction.

I went duelist/ravager as well and having high defense/evasion is mandatory if you want to survive long enough to dish out aoe combos (tanking 10-15 mobs can be painful).

Dmg vs crit is another debate. Do you want sustain or burst? I chose crit, but just dmg can work too.

NerdKingDork

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2013 3:12 pm
go crit for offense and evade for defense o.o